O God I'm having a headache !!!!!

Posted: 13 years ago
SAME OLD STORY

in sequel 1 bride swapping
in sequesl 2 grrom swapping

dev will marry radhika.all will think sehre ke peeche rohan hain
but it wil be dev
yeh log bhi na kuch naya nahi soch sakte

I feel like screaming so loud plus my mind is so out control that I have lost my mind...... I am a huge die hearth fan of Avinash & Rubina just love them so much i always pray all the success in life & not to forget that they're a real life also which is the best part about so this a huge reason why I watch Choti Bahu !!!DJ'S Creations & Zee Tv is like destroying the beautiful storyline for Choti Bahu Yaar all I want to the team of Choti bahu plz whoever is behind this creative ideas for the show that plz yaar kuch naya nahi soch sakte [/SIZE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khat2027 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
God if that happens im gonna kill somone ! 
I was hoping for a change in the story...but i guess not :(
v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
right same said from me!
billo77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Lovepreet take a deep breath ..............feeling better ?😊
Ok ....Who said that there will be a groom exchange??? I dont think Dev will every allow another guy taking his rights ....If your talking about todays episode when BB chose Radhika for rohan ..Relax ..Im sure there will be lots of twist before any marriage ...Radhika might find out that Dev is her husband and will back off .....I think  Radhika will be staying with the purohit to let herself and Rohan to get to know each other more ..The max I think they will go is engagement  and not further then that ....Just relax ...I think its too early to talk about marriage ...Radhika still has to finish her studies ..The story is getting interesting  ..I think the Cvs wanted to move fast because the main part of the story is that BB pick Radhika for rohan ....Lets just wait and see what happens next ...but don't forget in every soap theres twist and turns and I don't mind seeing this in CB2...Without twist how will the story be interesting ?? Right???
Edited by billo77 - 13 years ago
sun_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: billo77

Lovepreet take a deep breath ..............feeling better ?😊
Ok ....Who said that there will be a groom exchange??? I dont think Dev will every allow another guy taking his rights ....If your talking about todays episode when BB chose Radhika for rohan ..Relax ..Im sure there will be lots of twist before any marriage ...Radhika might find out that Dev is her husband and will back off .....I think  Radhika will be staying with the purohit to let herself and Rohan to get to know each other more ..The max I think they will go is engagement  and not further then that ....Just relax ...I think its too early to talk about marriage ...Radhika still has to finish her studies ..The story is getting interesting  ..I think the Cvs wanted to move fast because the main part of the story is that BB pick Radhika for rohan ....Lets just wait and see what happens next ...but don't forget in every soap theres twist and turns and I don't mind seeing this in CB2...Without twist how will the story be interesting ?? Right???

👍🏼

Well said Yumna, it will get pretty interesting from here. RaDev have kanha blessings and no way he will let either one of them marry anyone else...

Radhika is made for Dev and Dev is made for Radhika...Who can change this fact, NO ONE....!!!! 😃
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaaa yamuna I totally agree with you dear...................I also think may be they engage but not marry hope Rad get to know who she married and also I have a idea that this time Rohen will help Dev...................I just hope.........there want to be twists and turns na to a story...then it will be interesting...so we willl see what will happen...and also I didn't got the think what in CV's mind that 1 month case and the other pandithji told that soon choti bahu will come to the house may be he said Rad will come to the house before the marriage na....may be that I also want that Dev and Rad's friend ship and love before the marriage......
Edited by anu17 - 13 years ago
barkhaagg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
don't  jump on conclusion too early ,dev will never do that radhika did in first season if situation arries ,
just wait and watch ,I know the story will not be same ,before marriage we will get to see so many radev scenes and dev jeplousy also
ptamom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree lets calm down.  I know its difficult to trust these creative.  As we all know from our previous experience with CB1 but they did say they were going to be different and also I don't think they want to lose their audience.  Remember there has to be suspense and drama in the story to make us angry and care about these characters. Let's hope they don't torture us too much.
RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

....we have totrust on Avina's word....they know very well dat wat ppl will lyk n wat they dont....n they wil proceed in r8 way.....keep faith n pray
Edited by RADEV1000 - 13 years ago
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Yes,Yumna,you are right.This time the CVs will not think of seperating RaDev,since they know the viewers won't accept this.So,somehow I feel that both RaDev will come to that they were childhood freinds & had got married. And I'm sure Rohan will help RaDev get together,since he shares a very good relation with Dev.He's very concerned & feels bad when Virat calls him a servant.And last but not the least RaDev have got KANHA's blessings & noone can go against HIS wishes.