kripawgr thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hey guys

with all the news about rishi turning good, i cant stop thinking what about varuun

will he die or something ....

well that can only possibly get rishi and mehak back

i dont want thois to happen though

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jazmine thumbnail
I'm so confused that i dont even remember wat to call my future - in -DOG!!!!๐Ÿ˜†cracked a good joke huh?????NOT!!!๐Ÿ˜† I wonder what will happen to Varun too.
nulz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mayb they shud give varun a lil negative side..if rishi turns gud, there wont b any bad guy...varun's character is soo plain, they shud put some masala into varun's character, wat say guys?
Khushalay thumbnail

yes rishi will turn good but this doesn't mean that he'll get marry to mehak, maybe he just ends up loving her & not marrying.

*Meg_d* thumbnail
Even if varun's character dies, how would mehak marry rishi? isnt rishi married to sanjana?๐Ÿ˜•
jazmine thumbnail
ya i agree to megha n swit_shygal too.
kripawgr thumbnail

well all I wanted to know the views ...lets see what happens

also rishi gets divorced to sanjana in coming episodes i guess

take care

Ibad thumbnail
Well Rishi is turning into positive character coz sujal will go to jail and for that Kashish and Rishi will halp him to release from jail and they will show a good relation b/w kashish and rishi....so for that they are turning him into good character....Also i think the misunderstanding b/w mahek and Varun will come to end (i think) and they will live a normal life.....maybe Rishi married Moli after getting divorce from Sanjna.
Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Well friends varun will remain as he is. With mehak....... He'll be a side character always. It is Rishi and Kashish who'll play the main role in the serial now. Swayam will start his badla from the garewals and create probelms for sujal in business. But kashish with rishi are going to foil all his plans. The villain of the serial will now be swayam with vasu as his partner.

Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It's gonna be fun to watch Swayam and Vasu together.