Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-18 Mar,2011 comp (Page 9)

pritijoshi Groupbie
pritijoshi
pritijoshi

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
thanks for update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritijoshi

thanks for update

thank you Priti for commenting...so nice to see you on this threadEmbarrassed
Warda. IF-Rockerz
Warda.
Warda.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by Warda.

awesome update yaar
sorry for replying so late
loved the intro of dutta specially the one who gives bashans on his SR...so true....lol
Finally naku found the flower....what struggle she has done...poor girl
and it looked realistic how she was not able to recognise the orignal flower so took different species...
    and dutta realized that she must have gone for the flower hunt....Gadha using his brain.....good job:-)
it truly felt that dutta was leading mahadev......
finally his sight returning....thank God
but wheres naku.....cvs have some mercy and send back the girl pls

loved all your side comments......the one where youve compared ranga and john abraham is too good:-)

sorry for such delayed reply....as my exams are coming...so im not able to stay online for long hours....even seen the episode in parts :-(

Warda...yaara..was wondering where were you since two days.....good you are hereBig smile
arre no sorry yara..tu aa gai...bas dil khush khushBig smile
hahaha...Dutta ka SR bhashan ka to joke banta hai naLOL
Ya...Nakku ka struggle finally fructified....and the scene was really very good...her tiredness and weariness but still her happiness over finding the flower...
Gadha and gadhi finally got their brains in this epiLOL
na..re CVs will not send her back...this time the Gadha wil have to go...dekha nahi knight in shining armourEmbarrassed
thanks yaara....you took time to comment even with your exams coming...am so overwhelmed....do the best in your exams yaara....may you have a fantastic paper and would be able to give equally super answers....supervisors aur examiners ki aankhen aisi ho jayeWackoLOL

oh i loved the precap...dutta was looking like a warrior...
even i wish examiners k sath aisa hi ho LOL
thanks a lot for ur good wishes Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chithoo-Srushti-

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by AzMishy

May agaiyi srush ji!!!WinkWelcome Welcome AzyjiBig smile u know, srushji sounds betteWink

and sorry i took so long to replyBig smile i was whole day partying yesterdayTongue had i good tying with my frends after ages i guessLOL Sorry yaara so i came here subah subah to reply and praying god dont close this topic till i finsh thisWink 

Oooohhh a hectic day, mere gamma now is becoming emotional atyachar bai!!!Confused Kidding yaarr, now after her attack she wants company and wants everyone to be arund her, I am more of a pet to her, chatter box that I amEmbarrassedLOL ,[u knows it by now I guess HeheheLOL] so loves me around her so I promised to come and see her on SaturdaysBig smile' [now it more of a routine, thank god ur update on Friday so I have whole 2days before  it get closed Embarrassed*relief muah*] oh...you were with your gammy...so sweet...I know old people do like people around them..I also have gammy and gamma...we live together and then also she prefers I talk with her and sit with her....LOL

ya my case i have to travel 4 hours to sit with her, but then again its good naEmbarrassed 

Coming to ur song wow srush ji wow!!!Clap Now u to become a poet seeing ut gadha and gadhi wah wah!!!LOLLOL Now there football team kab ayega!!! *hed desk*Ouch mein shayara to nahi...par jab se dekha maine D ko...mujhko ...shayari aa gai.....LOL*head desking* ki activity ko ab stop karna padega...kyunki kitna bhi sar patak lo...gadha not sudhraoingLOL 100% agree on this, but u no what we will have a open show SRROFL like holi specialROFL u never knowROFL some times ur gadha and gadhi become too ismartROFLROFLROFLROFL

Morning scene was soooooo chweeeet!!!Embarrassed Loved the way he calls nakku and then at a despo state he shouts NAKKKKKKUUUU!!! Poor guyCry [can I have him srush plzzzzzzzzzTongue] you are in queue plzzzzz waitTongue ohhh how long is the queueCry

One scene whare my heart felt for him and my heart skip a beat is the moment he heard the gun shot!!!Cry The way he start running that direction, litteraly I am in tears!!!Cry I love this too, how these 2 concerns for one another!!Cry [can I have them both plzzz srushTongue] oh....that was so heart rendering ....the way he started running in spite of his blindness....and the way Nakku puts herself before him...owww. you want them tooEmbarrassed...really rab ne bana di jodi... rab ne bana di special jodi, 1 of a kindWinkEmbarrassed

Finally the pre cap!!!!Clap Wah wah hero returns,Clap and full on sher mode that too on horse wah wah!!! And all in all with eyesight, fit and fine ready to rescue his beauty like a knight in shining amour !!!Big smileEmbarrassed wah wah now me cant wait for the Monday!!! Abb Monday kab hoga!!!Confusedmonday ko abhi bohot der haiCry...me waiting waiting waitingCry

yaaaaa today MONDAYPartyPartyParty

Ps ' I must say after reading ur comment about the ghoda on gudha, mom's pallu, spirit queen, microwave halwa, john  Abraham wale comment padathe padathe, me was giggling in-between and also latter laughing reminding them all my aunts and uncle including my gamma r puzzled, may be thinks may tho gaye!!WinkLOLLOL [I hope they don't misinterpret] hehehe Ouch *puzzled muah* hahhah you better clarify... that there is a mad girl you know  who is known for her stupid antics and that is why you were laughing...warna panga ho jana hai ek dinLOL

if u r mad, then i am super mad to grin like fool all the timeLOL
some time its good, then they wont bother me with there u know what Q'sWinkLOL

Hope u enjoyed my buk buk and hope I did not keep u too long for my reply!!Embarrassedarre yaara ...teri bak bak ke bina mujhe maza hi nahi aata...lagta maine itna kyun likha jab teri bak bak hi nahi aayiOuchLOL dont worry yaara, 1 day u will think y i let this stupid to bak bak at the 1st place!!!LOLLOL be ready ill annoy you with my bak bak ,1 day that u will send chappal through PMLOLLOL

Now I can sleep peacefully, I had this thing in my mind must go and post my comment today itself"hope I kept my wada properlySmile [datta ki wadda he, agar me nahi nibayengi tho dutta darling will shoot me telling DOKEBAZTongue] heheheLOLoye...sleep tight ...and no dhokebaazi..I know you always keep your pakka wala wadaEmbarrassed thank u for free me from DHOKA, my D darling will be happy naEmbarrassedLOL

Thanks yaaraBig smile its my pleasure

Bye goodnight Hug  now good morning to meLOL HugHug

Sweet dreams to u and me too [hehehe u no what it means na hehehe]LOLLOLyup ..I know what and who tooWinkLOL heheheheheheLOLLOLEmbarrassed

chithoo-Srushti-

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged

Post cannot be quoted.

Hi Srush, so sorry for the delayed response to your wonderful updates! StarStarStarStarStar

Kya karun, this part of the world week end starts on thu night so was really busy.WinkWink Anyways, do you plan on killing me with such hilarious updates? DeadKya timing hai teri'''.I am still rolling with laughter. ROFLROFLROFLI loved both epi's and as almost everyone has rightly said your updates were even better'''kyon ki aise vaise scenes mae bhi jaan dalthi ho janum! simply superb coments Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up LOL

Thursday night I was still reeling from the effect of D's "ek ghoot, sirf ek ghoot" wala naughty smile..hayiiiiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and Friday he killed us all with his running like a hare on hearing the gun shot for his nakku and all those emotions when he knows kala is behind all this, as u said that one tilt of the head was enough and then to cap it all the wonderful sathiya performance for holi.ClapClapClap

Oye! By the way stop calling my poor datta as gadha,DisapproveDisapprove (pitti) warna jithna bhi tu poochegi na "can I have him pleaaaaaaaaaase" nahi milne wala hai.LOLLOLLOLLOL

So, thanks Srush once again for the excellent update and can't wait for Monday's episode.  love ya.HugHugHug

Edited by chithoo - 21 March 2011 at 4:27am

Pooja_219-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chithoo

Post cannot be quoted.

Hi Srush, so sorry for the delayed response to your wonderful updates! Star

Kya karun, this part of the world week end starts on thu night so was really busy.WinkWink Anyways, do you plan on killing me with such hilarious updates? DeadKya timing hai teri'''.I am still rolling with laughter. ROFLROFLROFLI loved both epi's and as almost everyone has rightly said your updates were even better'''kyon ki aise vaise scenes mae bhi jaan dalthi ho janum! simply superb coments Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up LOL

Thursday night I was still reeling from the effect of D's "ek ghoot, sirf ek ghoot" wala naughty smile..hayiiiiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and Friday he killed us all with his running like a hare on hearing the gun shot for his nakku and all those emotions when he knows kala is behind all this, as u said that one tilt of the head was enough and then to cap it all the wonderful sathiya performance for holi.ClapClapClap

Oye! By the way stop calling my poor datta as gadha,DisapproveDisapprove (pitti) warna jithna bhi tu poochegi na "can I have him pleaaaaaaaaaase" nahi milne wala hai.LOL

So, thanks Srush once again for the excellent update and can't wait for Monday's episode.  love ya.HugHugHug

oye Viji...yeh kya pure do din wait karane ke baad tu aayiCry....par tu aayi bas dil khushi se naach uthaDancing...thank you re...Tum log nahi aate to mera update adhura lagta hai...kucchh log hote hai jinke comments I know would come...so always wait for them to comment....by the way have you tied your hubby at your home or has be escaped back to JapanWink
oye!!! woh gadha hi hai...and today's news sunke usko ek gadha kick marne ko jee kar raha hai...Ouch...
Thanks yaara...you made my day...hope everything is fine on our end...and you didnot tell me what did you do on the weekendWinkTongue
Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged

Tu bhaag ke aai??? AaajaHug Main aagayi.......Hug
oye!!! chulbul tu tuti bihari kaise bol sakta hai...need to improvise on that....chal 6th ke baad hum iss par kamva shuru karengeLOL bihari claasses.....Shocked...nahi nahi..humka nahi seekhni hai...LOL
so we will raid after 6th na...pakka wadaWinkBig smile pakka wada.....pakka pakka wada....EmbarrassedLOL

-Srushti-

pbtghosh Goldie
pbtghosh
pbtghosh

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
"..........And Nakku tells them that why don't they take her........"
dekhaa main ne kaal boli thi naa naku bhag gai,LOLLOL ranga ne usko pakad liya issliye BGs ko boli mujhe le chal. aab tum hi batao BGs ke dimag me Nakusha ko le jane ka plan aata kya. to this is final Nakusha bhag gai.

-Srushti-

Go to top