Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-18 Mar,2011 comp (Page 8)

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
thanx for the update srush...*hugs*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

Warda. IF-Rockerz
Warda.
Warda.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
awesome update yaar
sorry for replying so late
loved the intro of dutta specially the one who gives bashans on his SR...so true....lol
Finally naku found the flower....what struggle she has done...poor girl
and it looked realistic how she was not able to recognise the orignal flower so took different species...
    and dutta realized that she must have gone for the flower hunt....Gadha using his brain.....good job:-)
it truly felt that dutta was leading mahadev......
finally his sight returning....thank God
but wheres naku.....cvs have some mercy and send back the girl pls

loved all your side comments......the one where youve compared ranga and john abraham is too good:-)

sorry for such delayed reply....as my exams are coming...so im not able to stay online for long hours....even seen the episode in parts :-(

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219chithooPrinsesse.Suvi-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by Suvi7884

Srushti, der isiliye hui kyunki I wanted to watch the epi before commenting..No probs ...tu aa gai dil garden garden ho gayaBig smile mera bhi, tumhara update padh keEmbarrassedoye!!! you made me all whoosy whoosy!!!!  so sweetEmbarrassed

but thanks for the update..lol..gaana bahaut acha thaLOL tum bahaut acha gaati ho, aur mein nachti hoo ROFLaccha nach ti hoon, na? arre kya mast nachti hai re tu,,,,mujhe nahi pata tha tu itni talented dancer hai LOL haan hoon na, woh Sundari and co. se seekhi hoonROFLtujhe aur koi better teacher nahi milaLOL

Hayye, Dutta was looking maha-cute when he woke up and was looking for his NakuDay Dreaming itna restless sa, cute sa...lmao, bache ki mummy kho gayii hhhaaaa ...cute se bacche ki mummy has left himmm..poor guyCry I felt like pulling his cheeks tu cheeks khichegi to main nose khinchugni...LOL
And then woh aaya bahar tent se, aur jor se chilaya, nakuuuuuu and mera dil dhak dhak karne laga...hayyyyeeeee I know ..the desperation was so obvious in his voice na...
Even I was wodnering, jab Naku mountain pe ponchi, is she going to pretend she's Hanuman?!ROFL haa,,, woh Nakku hai...kucch bhi kar sakti haiLOL 
but acha hai, thodi toh brains hai...she took the flower..I guessed ki it was that pink-white one, but chalo, white wala tha..but how does Ranga even know about the herbs..I thought he just sold them?Confused yes but he had the knowledge of it too na...that is how he could have bought and sold them....but usne ek epi mein kaha tha, that I trust you and stuff, so I thought ki he didnt have knowledge...anyways... and I was like, agar galat wala liya na, toh ek doongi mein me too the moment Nakku threw others....I was like wait for Mahadevji's approval ...till then keep them with yourselfLOL
I nearly laughed out loud when Naku got herself, I mean seriously usne apne aap ko kidnap karwayaROFLya,,,and here we were pulling our hair out wondering how come she was kidnappedROFLROFL
"Heeloooo Kalaa ji"
"Naku vahini saheb?"
"Haan ji, mein shiroli gaun mein hoon, aake mujhe uthaaa lijeiye pls"
"Theek hai mein abhi nikammon ko bhej ti hoon"Silly Excellent convo SuviROFLROFLROFL
Dutta on the horse looked so adorable..sher!! and Baaji in the photo looked awwww hayyyyeee my chikipoooooss awww you too noticed Baaji...looked so adorable naEmbarrassed agar mein nahi, toh aur kaun notice karega mere Baaji ko..he looks os cute in my dp, na?Embarrassed Elo!! meri aankhen hai ya tinch button....ye to maine dekha hi nahi....*smacks her head and splashes her eyes*
I would've danced around the room, jab I saw that Dutta could see again, but meri mummy wahan pe thiOuchLOLoye...itni dancing kaafi nahi hai kya..kitna naachegi BasantiLOL aur nachoon?oh yeah ahaantadattoooooROFLwah wah...untiring hai tu....waise teri dress bhi badi acchi haiWink
Suvi...thanks yaara....love when you come....EmbarrassedBig smilethanks ko fenko naali mein...Happy Holiii!!! (i completely forgot till just now, I spent half the day sleeping..so sadCry)le Phenk diya....oye thank you ko...tujhe nahiLOL...Happy holi to you too...or kumbhakaran mat ban D ki tarah..uth ja khel le holiBig smile

Prinsesse.Suvi

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Originally posted by -Srushti-

good that you came...I was so upset you were not comingCry....mujhse kaa bhuul hui...waaaaahhhhhCry
par ab tu aa gai...dil garden garden ho gaya siBig smile
well that doubt...I think the guy they showed yesterday was not the same gaekwad....did someone call him gaekwad..because he is different fellow...and that maggie noodles was someone else...so dont think that he has changed..they are altogether different fellows...may be Kala liked his maggie noodles and ate them and so right now he is in hibernation and growing hair ...and so the Kajrare nainowala BG was sentLOL...confusion clear, Chulbul?LOL
congratulations!!! and celebrations!!! LTL aa gaya hai guinness book ke insideLOL
Dhansu news reROFLROFLROFL
awww Chulbul ....so missed youHug...finish your exams and we will again raid the forum togetherLOL
Aww i cudn't resist asking that question...so bhaagi chali aayi re.......Hug....
Accha toh do do gaekwad hai.....Kala ne usko gaekwad bulaya tha so confusion hogaya...LOL
Abhi tumne hamaar conphusion door kardiya..sab kuch clear hogava...(tooti phooti bihari LOL)
Arey thank u re...Dhansu news hai na.....dekh hamara LTL kya tha aur kya hogaya....ROFLROFL
I will come back after my exams get finished...we will definitely raid teh forum...on or after 6th april..pakka...Thumbs UpLOL

Tu bhaag ke aai??? AaajaHug
oye!!! chulbul tu tuti bihari kaise bol sakta hai...need to improvise on that....chal 6th ke baad hum iss par kamva shuru karengeLOL
so we will raid after 6th na...pakka wadaWinkBig smile

Sanely_Insane

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina_Mishal

thanx for the update srush...*hugs*

Nainu baby a big teddy hugHug......but thanks to dobaara ho gaya on this updateLOL
-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Warda.

awesome update yaar
sorry for replying so late
loved the intro of dutta specially the one who gives bashans on his SR...so true....lol
Finally naku found the flower....what struggle she has done...poor girl
and it looked realistic how she was not able to recognise the orignal flower so took different species...
    and dutta realized that she must have gone for the flower hunt....Gadha using his brain.....good job:-)
it truly felt that dutta was leading mahadev......
finally his sight returning....thank God
but wheres naku.....cvs have some mercy and send back the girl pls

loved all your side comments......the one where youve compared ranga and john abraham is too good:-)

sorry for such delayed reply....as my exams are coming...so im not able to stay online for long hours....even seen the episode in parts :-(

Warda...yaara..was wondering where were you since two days.....good you are hereBig smile
arre no sorry yara..tu aa gai...bas dil khush khushBig smile
hahaha...Dutta ka SR bhashan ka to joke banta hai naLOL
Ya...Nakku ka struggle finally fructified....and the scene was really very good...her tiredness and weariness but still her happiness over finding the flower...
Gadha and gadhi finally got their brains in this epiLOL
na..re CVs will not send her back...this time the Gadha wil have to go...dekha nahi knight in shining armourEmbarrassed
thanks yaara....you took time to comment even with your exams coming...am so overwhelmed....do the best in your exams yaara....may you have a fantastic paper and would be able to give equally super answers....supervisors aur examiners ki aankhen aisi ho jayeWackoLOL

Warda.

Princess_Priya1 IF-Sizzlerz
Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.................Embarrassed

-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MishalLeoSheeba

Thanks for the update.................Embarrassed

Misheee. where have you been ...have been waiting for reply from you side like forever,...kya ho gaya.... you upset with me yaaraOuch

Go to top