Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-18 Mar,2011 comp (Page 7)

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

Srushti, der isiliye hui kyunki I wanted to watch the epi before commenting..No probs ...tu aa gai dil garden garden ho gayaBig smile

but thanks for the update..lol..gaana bahaut acha thaLOL tum bahaut acha gaati ho, aur mein nachti hoo ROFLaccha nach ti hoon, na? arre kya mast nachti hai re tu,,,,mujhe nahi pata tha tu itni talented dancer hai LOL

Hayye, Dutta was looking maha-cute when he woke up and was looking for his NakuDay Dreaming itna restless sa, cute sa...lmao, bache ki mummy kho gayii hhhaaaa ...cute se bacche ki mummy has left himmm..poor guyCry
And then woh aaya bahar tent se, aur jor se chilaya, nakuuuuuu and mera dil dhak dhak karne laga...hayyyyeeeee I know ..the desperation was so obvious in his voice na...
Even I was wodnering, jab Naku mountain pe ponchi, is she going to pretend she's Hanuman?!ROFL haa,,, woh Nakku hai...kucch bhi kar sakti haiLOL
but acha hai, thodi toh brains hai...she took the flower..I guessed ki it was that pink-white one, but chalo, white wala tha..but how does Ranga even know about the herbs..I thought he just sold them?Confused yes but he had the knowledge of it too na...that is how he could have bought and sold them.... and I was like, agar galat wala liya na, toh ek doongi mein me too the moment Nakku threw others....I was like wait for Mahadevji's approval ...till then keep them with yourselfLOL
I nearly laughed out loud when Naku got herself, I mean seriously usne apne aap ko kidnap karwayaROFLya,,,and here we were pulling our hair out wondering how come she was kidnappedROFLROFL
"Heeloooo Kalaa ji"
"Naku vahini saheb?"
"Haan ji, mein shiroli gaun mein hoon, aake mujhe uthaaa lijeiye pls"
"Theek hai mein abhi nikammon ko bhej ti hoon"Silly Excellent convo SuviROFLROFLROFL
Dutta on the horse looked so adorable..sher!! and Baaji in the photo looked awwww hayyyyeee my chikipoooooss awww you too noticed Baaji...looked so adorable naEmbarrassed
I would've danced around the room, jab I saw that Dutta could see again, but meri mummy wahan pe thiOuchLOLoye...itni dancing kaafi nahi hai kya..kitna naachegi BasantiLOL
Suvi...thanks yaara....love when you come....EmbarrassedBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chithooPrinsesse.Suvi

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AzMishy

Oh srush, kyu thune itna der ladi ki update karne ki:( Sorry yaara...was not getting the opening lines...sochte sochte der ho gaiEmbarrassed
Till 12.15am I was re-loading it to check and res my spot, but it wasn't! :(ya...i uploaded at around after 12.30...but thanks yaara for waitingSmile
Then finally check karthe karthe I nod off :(
Today early morning I had to leave to my gamma as I promised to spend the day with her, so no Lappy :(, so how am I suppose to post a comment :( owwww. hope she is alrgiht....and not to worry yaara...I saw your like comment and I know you have been here so am happy shappyBig smile

Here me now excused myself from everyone syaing wanna get some nap and catching up on the forum and painfully typing on my BB just for u!! Thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuBig smile
Hehehehe

Jokes apart will go home and reply u dear *muah* Anytime ...*muah*Big smile
This post just cos for u , not to think that I forgot my wada *wink* Paka wada *wink wink*
There was quiet a few scenes which I loved and will come back with them yup do share...want to know your favourite scenesBig smile
Tata and TC *muah*
Hope u r not naraz with me *blink*oye....naraz ho tere mere dushman...apni to pakki wali dosti hai na....yaara....lots and lots of hugsHugHugHugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Azy-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

Tere saath saath aaj mera bhi gaane ka mood kar raha haiWinkkoi achcha wala gaana soch kar aati hoonTongue
U know what the song was right in front of me & i was aivayi searchingD'oh
I am churoing ur signature lineLOL & dedicating it  from nakku to Dutta - Teri deewaniWink
Today's act of nakku was that of a true deewani.oye...ye gaana kyun liya...it mera favourite....and Nakku has always been his deewani...the song is so apt for those two....as if it is written for themEmbarrassed
Hamara gadha kya sota hai ,i felt like telling him-wakey wakey donkey,ur gadhi ran away & u sleeping godhe bechkar.WinkOops,me telling gadha selling godhaROFLhahaha...even I thought this ....gadha selling ghodaTongue
Seriously apne forum pe bahut jald PETA wale case kar denge.LOLsab se pehle mujh par halla bolengeLOL
Dutta ko Nakku ki kitni aadat pad gayi hai,subah uthte hi 1st he is taking her nameDay Dreamingthat was so automatic na.....the moment he opens his eyes he wants NakkuEmbarrassed
The restlessness on not finding her or hearing her voice was so evident in his voice.The more he was calling her out,the more fear was gripping him.yes the panic was almost heartbreaking to seeOuch
What was wrong with Dev,i mean poor Dutta is all restless shouting Nakku nakku,& this guy is busy gargleing waterD'oh.Oh,i get it ,dentist ne bola hoga naa that brush to jungle me nahi karenge aap ,but atleast gargle jaroor kar lenaLOL.hahahah....had I not been super late as usual in the update i was going to write the activity of each villager...what were they doing when their poor pradhan was searching for his pradhani.....what kind of insensitive praja is thisLOL
I liked how everyone was trying to pacify him,but humara gadha to apni gadhi ke alwa kisiki baat sunta hi nahi naa.My heart went for himCry,can i console him plss.Winkyou are in queue...plzzz waitTongue
The semi-conscious nakku gaining strength from vision of Dutta.truly these people are one of a kind,after making these couple,god must have broken the dye.so right...a perfect dye broken into imperfect two who make us fall in love with them everydayCry
She reminded of hanumanji as in her complete devotion for Dutta.yup it was almost the same except she had no tailTongueLOL
But being ishmart vahiniWink,she plucked all the flowers.Barabar bhi hai naa,har time thodi woh hill climbing ke adventure pe niklegi.LOLhmmm just like Hanumanji who brought the whole mountain because he was confused which one was SanjeevaniLOL
I just loved how Dutta realised correctly that she must have gone to take flower.They know each other so well yaar.Even when he said about her being Ziddi,it was complete surrender to her love.But,the moment sundari said about place being dangerous,it was like he was zapped out of her love & the concern ,panic took over.He forgot about his blindness & literally ordered Dev to take him there.Haiye,can i have them both plss.Day Dreaming you are in queue plzzzzz waitTongue
I loved how despite hesitancy from Sundari,Dev instantly agreed to go with Dutta.Indeed he is a good friend.Thumbs Upya..he just nodded at Sundari and told Dutta tht he will accompany him....no arguments no hesitancyClap
So finally Nakku dear coming back & takaroing to Ranga dudeCool,but i like this guy.
what,aise mat dekh yaar,i like him for saying the line about tasha's love Tongue I knw I know I have full confidence in you....LOL
What do u mean by-isse bhi pata chal gayi inke pyaar ki kahaniWink
Arre meri pyaari bachchi-jab Khullum khulla pyaar karenge ye dono,to puri basti ko pata to chalega hi naaEmbarrassedWink I know...but the way he started praising this couple only after a day was kind of comicLOL
Finally bhatakti hui aatmayen pahuch gayi shiroliAngry,yaa yaa i am talking about BGsDead kitne bhadde ugli BGs haiDead
Waise nakku dear is surely trouble puller,jahan jaati hai,problems uske swagat me khade hote haiOuch.I mean uska aur BGs ka milna jaroori tha kya,itna bada jungle hai,koi aur raaste se nahi jaa sakti thi woh gadhiLOLShe is a trouble magnet....LOL
Poor rangaOuch,all beaten up by these nikkame BGsAngry.Uske dole-sole koi kaam nahi aaye.LOL
The BG who was talking to nakku reminded me rat hair stylist,wohi jisne kuch din pehle Kala ke hair pe apna jadoo chalaya tha.LOLKala ka hair dresser bhi jungle mein aa gaya....
I just loved how Nakku used her smartnessCool ,first by scaring them & then by bargaining.
She is in true sense our sherni,kya chal chali hai.Thumbs Uphmmmm the moment it is Dutta at stake she comes in full to sherni mode...
Kala will have to think hard how to use her.Most importantly where to keep her,with PN people or with seema.both situations are not suitable.hmmmm....but before that imagine Kala's reaction at seeing Nakku backLOL
The way Dutta was running on hearing the gun shot,it reminded me of Anna's den wala scene where he runs after hearing Nakku's scream.The fear of loss was so evident.
So finally Dutta got temporary parting gift from his wife -the flower which will ultimately bring his eye-sight. owww dont make me sad...I so wanted her to be his first sightCry
Irony of the situation-she will not be the 1st person whom he will see.Cry
Kalavati ab tu gayi ,nothing can protect u from the wrath of ur bhao.totally finishedLOL
I am not comparing,but its like how lord shiva opened his 3rd eye & brought the vinaash.same way Dutta with return of his eye-sight will bring down fall of her.yup and that was when Sati was insulted....
When this down fall will happen,i will be sitting with popcorn & maroing sitiyanWink
 *Reserving a seat right beside Pooji..oye mere liye popcorn rakhiyo...woh cheese flavour waleLOL*
Ur update was too good for a build-up episode.The humour as usual fantasticClapClapClap
chal ab isse jayda taarif nahi kar sakti,tujhe hajam nahi hogiTongue hmmmm you should not actually,,,,,makes me think that something is wrong....tere muh se daant hi acchi lagti haiEmbarrassed

Lots of hugHugHugHugLots of hugs to you tooHugHugHug
PoojaSmile

Pooja_219

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Sushy....Hug
I didn't read the WU.....sorry but i have one doubt....may i?
*clears throat* ahem ahem *clears throat some more* sorry i have got a sore throat OuchLOL
Did Gaekwad change? I mean he was the maggie noodles fellow....now suddenly he turned into a kajrare nainon wala fellow ConfusedLOL..I mean Kajal applying fellow...WackoLOL
Yeh kya chakkar hai? ErmmLOL
 EDIT :And one more thing....i spoke to the animal rights fellows....they were MAHA confused...as to protest or not.....but after they saw Ghode par Gadha scene...they instead called the guinness world records..abb India todega people and asked them to enter this record.....LTL is the first one to enter into  the records book Badhaiya ji badhaiyan.....ROFL

good that you came...I was so upset you were not comingCry....mujhse kaa bhuul hui...waaaaahhhhhCry
par ab tu aa gai...dil garden garden ho gaya siBig smile
well that doubt...I think the guy they showed yesterday was not the same gaekwad....did someone call him gaekwad..because he is different fellow...and that maggie noodles was someone else...so dont think that he has changed..they are altogether different fellows...may be Kala liked his maggie noodles and ate them and so right now he is in hibernation and growing hair ...and so the Kajrare nainowala BG was sentLOL...confusion clear, Chulbul?LOL
congratulations!!! and celebrations!!! LTL aa gaya hai guinness book ke insideLOL
Dhansu news reROFLROFLROFL
awww Chulbul ....so missed youHug...finish your exams and we will again raid the forum togetherLOL

Sanely_Insane

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged

May agaiyi srush ji!!!Wink

Oooohhh a hectic day, mere gamma now is becoming emotional atyachar bai!!!Confused Kidding yaarr, now after her attack she wants company and wants everyone to be arund her, I am more of a pet to her, chatter box that I amEmbarrassedLOL ,[u knows it by now I guess HeheheLOL] so loves me around her so I promised to come and see her on SaturdaysBig smile' [now it more of a routine, thank god ur update on Friday so I have whole 2days before  it get closed Embarrassed*relief muah*]

Coming to ur song wow srush ji wow!!!Clap Now u to become a poet seeing ut gadha and gadhi wah wah!!!LOLLOL Now there football team kab ayega!!! *hed desk*Ouch

Morning scene was soooooo chweeeet!!!Embarrassed Loved the way he calls nakku and then at a despo state he shouts NAKKKKKKUUUU!!! Poor guyCry [can I have him srush plzzzzzzzzzTongue]

One scene whare my heart felt for him and my heart skip a beat is the moment he heard the gun shot!!!Cry The way he start running that direction, litteraly I am in tears!!!Cry I love this too, how these 2 concerns for one another!!Cry [can I have them both plzzz srushTongue]

Finally the pre cap!!!!Clap Wah wah hero returns,Clap and full on sher mode that too on horse wah wah!!! And all in all with eyesight, fit and fine ready to rescue his beauty like a knight in shining amour !!!Big smileEmbarrassed wah wah now me cant wait for the Monday!!! Abb Monday kab hoga!!!Confused

Ps ' I must say after reading ur comment about the ghoda on gudha, mom's pallu, spirit queen, microwave halwa, john  Abraham wale comment padathe padathe, me was giggling in-between and also latter laughing reminding them all my aunts and uncle including my gamma r puzzled, may be thinks may tho gaye!!WinkLOLLOL [I hope they don't misinterpret] hehehe Ouch *puzzled muah*

Hope u enjoyed my buk buk and hope I did not keep u too long for my reply!!Embarrassed

Now I can sleep peacefully, I had this thing in my mind must go and post my comment today itself"hope I kept my wada properlySmile [datta ki wadda he, agar me nahi nibayengi tho dutta darling will shoot me telling DOKEBAZTongue] heheheLOL

Bye goodnight Big smileHugHugHugHugHugHug

Sweet dreams to u and me too [hehehe u no what it means na hehehe]LOLLOL

Edited by AzMishy - 19 March 2011 at 10:46am

Pooja_219-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AzMishy

May agaiyi srush ji!!!WinkWelcome Welcome AzyjiBig smile

Oooohhh a hectic day, mere gamma now is becoming emotional atyachar bai!!!Confused Kidding yaarr, now after her attack she wants company and wants everyone to be arund her, I am more of a pet to her, chatter box that I amEmbarrassedLOL ,[u knows it by now I guess HeheheLOL] so loves me around her so I promised to come and see her on SaturdaysBig smile' [now it more of a routine, thank god ur update on Friday so I have whole 2days before  it get closed Embarrassed*relief muah*] oh...you were with your gammy...so sweet...I know old people do like people around them..I also have gammy and gamma...we live together and then also she prefers I talk with her and sit with her....LOL

Coming to ur song wow srush ji wow!!!Clap Now u to become a poet seeing ut gadha and gadhi wah wah!!!LOLLOL Now there football team kab ayega!!! *hed desk*Ouch mein shayara to nahi...par jab se dekha maine D ko...mujhko ...shayari aa gai.....LOL*head desking* ki activity ko ab stop karna padega...kyunki kitna bhi sar patak lo...gadha not sudhraoingLOL

Morning scene was soooooo chweeeet!!!Embarrassed Loved the way he calls nakku and then at a despo state he shouts NAKKKKKKUUUU!!! Poor guyCry [can I have him srush plzzzzzzzzzTongue] you are in queue plzzzzz waitTongue

One scene whare my heart felt for him and my heart skip a beat is the moment he heard the gun shot!!!Cry The way he start running that direction, litteraly I am in tears!!!Cry I love this too, how these 2 concerns for one another!!Cry [can I have them both plzzz srushTongue] oh....that was so heart rendering ....the way he started running in spite of his blindness....and the way Nakku puts herself before him...owww. you want them tooEmbarrassed...really rab ne bana di jodi...

Finally the pre cap!!!!Clap Wah wah hero returns,Clap and full on sher mode that too on horse wah wah!!! And all in all with eyesight, fit and fine ready to rescue his beauty like a knight in shining amour !!!Big smileEmbarrassed wah wah now me cant wait for the Monday!!! Abb Monday kab hoga!!!Confusedmonday ko abhi bohot der haiCry...me waiting waiting waitingCry

Ps ' I must say after reading ur comment about the ghoda on gudha, mom's pallu, spirit queen, microwave halwa, john  Abraham wale comment padathe padathe, me was giggling in-between and also latter laughing reminding them all my aunts and uncle including my gamma r puzzled, may be thinks may tho gaye!!WinkLOLLOL [I hope they don't misinterpret] hehehe Ouch *puzzled muah* hahhah you better clarify... that there is a mad girl you know  who is known for her stupid antics and that is why you were laughing...warna panga ho jana hai ek dinLOL

Hope u enjoyed my buk buk and hope I did not keep u too long for my reply!!Embarrassedarre yaara ...teri bak bak ke bina mujhe maza hi nahi aata...lagta maine itna kyun likha jab teri bak bak hi nahi aayiOuchLOL

Now I can sleep peacefully, I had this thing in my mind must go and post my comment today itself"hope I kept my wada properlySmile [datta ki wadda he, agar me nahi nibayengi tho dutta darling will shoot me telling DOKEBAZTongue] heheheLOLoye...sleep tight ...and no dhokebaazi..I know you always keep your pakka wala wadaEmbarrassed

Thanks yaaraBig smile

Bye goodnight Hug

Sweet dreams to u and me too [hehehe u no what it means na hehehe]LOLLOLyup ..I know what and who tooWinkLOL

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by Suvi7884

Srushti, der isiliye hui kyunki I wanted to watch the epi before commenting..No probs ...tu aa gai dil garden garden ho gayaBig smile mera bhi, tumhara update padh keEmbarrassed

but thanks for the update..lol..gaana bahaut acha thaLOL tum bahaut acha gaati ho, aur mein nachti hoo ROFLaccha nach ti hoon, na? arre kya mast nachti hai re tu,,,,mujhe nahi pata tha tu itni talented dancer hai LOL haan hoon na, woh Sundari and co. se seekhi hoonROFL

Hayye, Dutta was looking maha-cute when he woke up and was looking for his NakuDay Dreaming itna restless sa, cute sa...lmao, bache ki mummy kho gayii hhhaaaa ...cute se bacche ki mummy has left himmm..poor guyCry I felt like pulling his cheeks
And then woh aaya bahar tent se, aur jor se chilaya, nakuuuuuu and mera dil dhak dhak karne laga...hayyyyeeeee I know ..the desperation was so obvious in his voice na...
Even I was wodnering, jab Naku mountain pe ponchi, is she going to pretend she's Hanuman?!ROFL haa,,, woh Nakku hai...kucch bhi kar sakti haiLOL 
but acha hai, thodi toh brains hai...she took the flower..I guessed ki it was that pink-white one, but chalo, white wala tha..but how does Ranga even know about the herbs..I thought he just sold them?Confused yes but he had the knowledge of it too na...that is how he could have bought and sold them....but usne ek epi mein kaha tha, that I trust you and stuff, so I thought ki he didnt have knowledge...anyways... and I was like, agar galat wala liya na, toh ek doongi mein me too the moment Nakku threw others....I was like wait for Mahadevji's approval ...till then keep them with yourselfLOL
I nearly laughed out loud when Naku got herself, I mean seriously usne apne aap ko kidnap karwayaROFLya,,,and here we were pulling our hair out wondering how come she was kidnappedROFLROFL
"Heeloooo Kalaa ji"
"Naku vahini saheb?"
"Haan ji, mein shiroli gaun mein hoon, aake mujhe uthaaa lijeiye pls"
"Theek hai mein abhi nikammon ko bhej ti hoon"Silly Excellent convo SuviROFLROFLROFL
Dutta on the horse looked so adorable..sher!! and Baaji in the photo looked awwww hayyyyeee my chikipoooooss awww you too noticed Baaji...looked so adorable naEmbarrassed agar mein nahi, toh aur kaun notice karega mere Baaji ko..he looks os cute in my dp, na?Embarrassed
I would've danced around the room, jab I saw that Dutta could see again, but meri mummy wahan pe thiOuchLOLoye...itni dancing kaafi nahi hai kya..kitna naachegi BasantiLOL aur nachoon?oh yeah ahaantadattoooooROFL
Suvi...thanks yaara....love when you come....EmbarrassedBig smilethanks ko fenko naali mein...Happy Holiii!!! (i completely forgot till just now, I spent half the day sleeping..so sadCry)

Pooja_219-Srushti-

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

good that you came...I was so upset you were not comingCry....mujhse kaa bhuul hui...waaaaahhhhhCry
par ab tu aa gai...dil garden garden ho gaya siBig smile
well that doubt...I think the guy they showed yesterday was not the same gaekwad....did someone call him gaekwad..because he is different fellow...and that maggie noodles was someone else...so dont think that he has changed..they are altogether different fellows...may be Kala liked his maggie noodles and ate them and so right now he is in hibernation and growing hair ...and so the Kajrare nainowala BG was sentLOL...confusion clear, Chulbul?LOL
congratulations!!! and celebrations!!! LTL aa gaya hai guinness book ke insideLOL
Dhansu news reROFLROFLROFL
awww Chulbul ....so missed youHug...finish your exams and we will again raid the forum togetherLOL
Aww i cudn't resist asking that question...so bhaagi chali aayi re.......Hug....
Accha toh do do gaekwad hai.....Kala ne usko gaekwad bulaya tha so confusion hogaya...LOL
Abhi tumne hamaar conphusion door kardiya..sab kuch clear hogava...(tooti phooti bihari LOL)
Arey thank u re...Dhansu news hai na.....dekh hamara LTL kya tha aur kya hogaya....ROFLROFL
I will come back after my exams get finished...we will definitely raid teh forum...on or after 6th april..pakka...Thumbs UpLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219Prinsesse.Suvi-Srushti-

Go to top