Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-18 Mar,2011 comp (Page 2)

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
hey Srush 
missed yesterday wu :(

but m back loved ur update !
Blue part ios better than the orignal !
will be back when u complete ur update :D
and Srush gte that right !

No u cant have him :p
Suds is for u or u can take anyone form the BG's too :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219-Srushti-

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Tere saath saath aaj mera bhi gaane ka mood kar raha haiWink
koi achcha wala gaana soch kar aati hoonTongue
U know what the song was right in front of me & i was aivayi searchingD'oh
I am churoing ur signature lineLOL & dedicating it  from nakku to Dutta - Teri deewaniWink
Today's act of nakku was that of a true deewani.
Hamara gadha kya sota hai ,i felt like telling him-wakey wakey donkey,ur gadhi ran away & u sleeping godhe bechkar.WinkOops,me telling gadha selling godhaROFL
Seriously apne forum pe bahut jald PETA wale case kar denge.LOL
Dutta ko Nakku ki kitni aadat pad gayi hai,subah uthte hi 1st he is taking her nameDay Dreaming
The restlessness on not finding her or hearing her voice was so evident in his voice.The more he was calling her out,the more fear was gripping him.
What was wrong with Dev,i mean poor Dutta is all restless shouting Nakku nakku,& this guy is busy gargleing waterD'oh.Oh,i get it ,dentist ne bola hoga naa that brush to jungle me nahi karenge aap ,but atleast gargle jaroor kar lenaLOL.
I liked how everyone was trying to pacify him,but humara gadha to apni gadhi ke alwa kisiki baat sunta hi nahi naa.My heart went for himCry,can i console him plss.Wink
The semi-conscious nakku gaining strength from vision of Dutta.truly these people are one of a kind,after making these couple,god must have broken the dye.
She reminded of hanumanji as in her complete devotion for Dutta.
But being ishmart vahiniWink,she plucked all the flowers.Barabar bhi hai naa,har time thodi woh hill climbing ke adventure pe niklegi.LOL
I just loved how Dutta realised correctly that she must have gone to take flower.They know each other so well yaar.Even when he said about her being Ziddi,it was complete surrender to her love.But,the moment sundari said about place being dangerous,it was like he was zapped out of her love & the concern ,panic took over.He forgot about his blindness & literally ordered Dev to take him there.Haiye,can i have them both plss.Day Dreaming
I loved how despite hesitancy from Sundari,Dev instantly agreed to go with Dutta.Indeed he is a good friend.Thumbs Up
So finally Nakku dear coming back & takaroing to Ranga dudeCool,but i like this guy.
what,aise mat dekh yaar,i like him for saying the line about tasha's love Tongue
What do u mean by-isse bhi pata chal gayi inke pyaar ki kahaniWink
Arre meri pyaari bachchi-jab Khullum khulla pyaar karenge ye dono,to puri basti ko pata to chalega hi naaEmbarrassedWink
Finally bhatakti hui aatmayen pahuch gayi shiroliAngry,yaa yaa i am talking about BGsDead
Waise nakku dear is surely trouble puller,jahan jaati hai,problems uske swagat me khade hote haiOuch.I mean uska aur BGs ka milna jaroori tha kya,itna bada jungle hai,koi aur raaste se nahi jaa sakti thi woh gadhiLOL
Poor rangaOuch,all beaten up by these nikkame BGsAngry.Uske dole-sole koi kaam nahi aaye.LOL
The BG who was talking to nakku reminded me rat hair stylist,wohi jisne kuch din pehle Kala ke hair pe apna jadoo chalaya tha.LOL
I just loved how Nakku used her smartnessCool ,first by scaring them & then by bargaining.
She is in true sense our sherni,kya chal chali hai.Thumbs Up
Kala will have to think hard how to use her.Most importantly where to keep her,with PN people or with seema.both situations are not suitable.
The way Dutta was running on hearing the gun shot,it reminded me of Anna's den wala scene where he runs after hearing Nakku's scream.The fear of loss was so evident.
So finally Dutta got temporary parting gift from his wife -the flower which will ultimately bring his eye-sight.
Irony of the situation-she will not be the 1st person whom he will see.Cry
Kalavati ab tu gayi ,nothing can protect u from the wrath of ur bhao.
I am not comparing,but its like how lord shiva opened his 3rd eye & brought the vinaash.same way Dutta with return of his eye-sight will bring down fall of her.
When this down fall will happen,i will be sitting with popcorn & maroing sitiyanWink

Ur update was too good for a build-up episode.The humour as usual fantasticClapClapClap
chal ab isse jayda taarif nahi kar sakti,tujhe hajam nahi hogiTongue

Lots of hugHugHugHug
PoojaSmile

Edited by preety_219 - 18 March 2011 at 4:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chithoo-Srushti-smile.sara

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Hug Thanks for the brilliant update Hug, it's awesome . Yet 2 see the epi.....I'll watch the repeat telecast 3hours after...Then, I'll tell u in  detail my deary , how I liked it , till then, it's awesome fun reading your update as always . But tamatar for u for calling my Dutta ....Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.. You cracked me up..

Maggie noodles waale baal waaley BGROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KavitaDR

RES

Hey Shrusti..

Sach mein mere Sher-E-Gadha ki Subah ho gayi Mami ji Party. Abhi to usse tattoo ka sawar karna jo hain. Will come back later but my Sher has inspired me by just mounting the horse in his black pathani...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming. Mein bhi aa gayi first.

Kavita Big smile

Hey Kavi....who are you calling MamijiLOL...
bechare ke black stallion ko tattoo bana diyaLOL...
I knw the whole forum has gone ga ga with the stint of gadha over ghodaLOL...
oho!!! wah ji wah!! aap bhi aa gayi firstEmbarrassed...Thank you jiBig smile
-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananya95

thnx a lot srushti pls updt soon
abhi raat hui hai subah main jake mamu jagte hain

Hi Ananya...seeing you after a long time...Big smile
so good to have you backBig smile
prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Hey Srushti ,,, kitni der se wait kar rahi thi ,,, ahh   what an updat dil khush kar diay ,,tu sach mein epi mein jaan dal deti  hai ,,, hmm kya  seems like an avenging aatma of a non-appreciated loser poet has entered my body...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  from jago mohan pyare to  mamu  , kya  song chuna hai SmileSmileSmile 

truly i was laughing so maddly ...as kiran menitoned blue lines better than the original ROFLROFLROFL so the Lion king urf , angry young man, urf who gave bhashan on his SR , who remebered him mom'a pallu when fanned by his wifes's pallu ROFLROFLROFL kya boli  tu mast maja agaya

so today nakku 's tube light awakened whn she realised Kala's plan and her quick thinking bless her ,, deviated the bg's to reach dutta , scared them by infrmg them dutta's vision is back ,, and then offeirng herself as a bait for kala,,, truly courageous Tongueshe truly showed her love by puting herself forward to save dutta ,, indicating ranga to  take the flowers to mahadev and dutta was awsome ,, this was her best option ,, and ofcourse ,, we also got to see a glimpse of Dutta Deewana whose ears are sharp and heard the gun shot and started runnig towards the sound even before mahadev realised it .. he was leading the sprint , desperate to reach nakku  ..  i can\t wait for the weekend to be over Day Dreaming thank goodness they showed his eyesight is back,,  next weeks seems to be another  eventful week  worth waiting for Embarrassed 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219chithoo-Srushti-VasusenaRadheya

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

Ur update is better than the original episode today...and Peta will definitely fight for the ghoda ke rights as he had to carry the gadha...that too gadha carring swords and knives....

Hey Shilpita...Thanks Big smile
haha PETA will have a tough job fighting for Ghoda especially with so many LTLians rooting for GadhaLOL

Pooja_219

Go to top