Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-18 Mar,2011 comp (Page 10)

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pbtghosh

"..........And Nakku tells them that why don't they take her........"
dekhaa main ne kaal boli thi naa naku bhag gai,LOLLOL ranga ne usko pakad liya issliye BGs ko boli mujhe le chal. aab tum hi batao BGs ke dimag me Nakusha ko le jane ka plan aata kya. to this is final Nakusha bhag gai.

Wah wah Ritun....maaan gaye aapkoLOL

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by chithoo

Post cannot be quoted.

Hi Srush, so sorry for the delayed response to your wonderful updates! Star

Kya karun, this part of the world week end starts on thu night so was really busy.WinkWink Anyways, do you plan on killing me with such hilarious updates? DeadKya timing hai teri'''.I am still rolling with laughter. ROFLROFLROFLI loved both epi's and as almost everyone has rightly said your updates were even better'''kyon ki aise vaise scenes mae bhi jaan dalthi ho janum! simply superb coments Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up LOL

Thursday night I was still reeling from the effect of D's "ek ghoot, sirf ek ghoot" wala naughty smile..hayiiiiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and Friday he killed us all with his running like a hare on hearing the gun shot for his nakku and all those emotions when he knows kala is behind all this, as u said that one tilt of the head was enough and then to cap it all the wonderful sathiya performance for holi.ClapClapClap

Oye! By the way stop calling my poor datta as gadha,DisapproveDisapprove (pitti) warna jithna bhi tu poochegi na "can I have him pleaaaaaaaaaase" nahi milne wala hai.LOL

So, thanks Srush once again for the excellent update and can't wait for Monday's episode.  love ya.HugHugHug

oye Viji...yeh kya pure do din wait karane ke baad tu aayiCry....par tu aayi bas dil khushi se naach uthaDancing...thank you re...Tum log nahi aate to mera update adhura lagta hai...kucchh log hote hai jinke comments I know would come...so always wait for them to comment....by the way have you tied your hubby at your home or has be escaped back to JapanWink
oye!!! woh gadha hi hai...and today's news sunke usko ek gadha kick marne ko jee kar raha hai...Ouch...
Thanks yaara...you made my day...hope everything is fine on our end...and you didnot tell me what did you do on the weekendWinkTongue
srush darling, yes he is not going back but is busy with work as he is back after more than a week.  what news are u talking about.......tell me.....

and maan na padega thera pyar..... i am watching the re-telecast of LTL and i see your response.
HugHug

Edited by chithoo - 21 March 2011 at 6:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged

Post cannot be quoted.

Kya karun, this part of the world week end starts on thu night so was really busy.WinkWink Anyways, do you plan on killing me with such hilarious updates? DeadKya timing hai teri'''.I am still rolling with laughter. ROFLROFLROFLI loved both epi's and as almost everyone has rightly said your updates were even better'''kyon ki aise vaise scenes mae bhi jaan dalthi ho janum! simply superb coments Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up LOL

Thursday night I was still reeling from the effect of D's "ek ghoot, sirf ek ghoot" wala naughty smile..hayiiiiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and Friday he killed us all with his running like a hare on hearing the gun shot for his nakku and all those emotions when he knows kala is behind all this, as u said that one tilt of the head was enough and then to cap it all the wonderful sathiya performance for holi.ClapClapClap

Oye! By the way stop calling my poor datta as gadha,DisapproveDisapprove (pitti) warna jithna bhi tu poochegi na "can I have him pleaaaaaaaaaase" nahi milne wala hai.LOL

So, thanks Srush once again for the excellent update and can't wait for Monday's episode.  love ya.HugHugHug

oye Viji...yeh kya pure do din wait karane ke baad tu aayiCry....par tu aayi bas dil khushi se naach uthaDancing...thank you re...Tum log nahi aate to mera update adhura lagta hai...kucchh log hote hai jinke comments I know would come...so always wait for them to comment....by the way have you tied your hubby at your home or has be escaped back to JapanWink
oye!!! woh gadha hi hai...and today's news sunke usko ek gadha kick marne ko jee kar raha hai...Ouch...
Thanks yaara...you made my day...hope everything is fine on our end...and you didnot tell me what did you do on the weekendWinkTongue
srush darling, yes he is not going back but is busy with work as he is back after more than a week.  what news are u talking about.......tell me.....

and maan na padega thera pyar..... i am watching the re-telecast of LTL and i see your response.
HugHug

The spoiler again what else....tune thread nahi dekha...D to go missing againOuch
oye...you watching LTL...wah wah...yeh hui na pakki wali dostiHugHugHug
chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged

Post cannot be quoted.

HugHug

The spoiler again what else....tune thread nahi dekha...D to go missing againOuch
oye...you watching LTL...wah wah...yeh hui na pakki wali dostiHugHugHug
oh that!!!Cry i just ignore that (d missing stuff) nowadays and enjoy the momentSmileSmileSmile..."my motto in life always" ha ha!
by the way thanks darling i did not know my reply also means a lot to youDancingDancing. will try to find sometime in future duirng week ends too, otherwise please be patient....mei zaroor awoongi...pakki wali dosti hai naa......SmileSmileSmile  aur weekend ko......khaye, piye, soyeh...LTL dekne ka asar jo hai.....WinkWink

Edited by chithoo - 21 March 2011 at 7:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

Go to top