Love your updates.

👏👏👏

thanks Lekz....how are you??😃
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mozart66

Srushti!!!

What a hilarious update yaar!! Much better than the spidoe itself!! Loved reading your special comments!! You always make my day! I still can not control my laughter!

Naku sachchi mein ishmart ho gayi hai!!! She is giving Dutta all the necessary time to get his eyesight back before anybody can attack Dutta! The pre-cap was very exciting! All in all, we are fast heading towards war between Dutta and Kala! Now all that remains to be seen is how Dutta takes revenge!! Trust CVs to give us a jhataka with horse rideing Dutta a la Chambal ka dakoo!!!

Hey Manju....sorry for the late reply yaara...but had been away from the comp...😳
Thanks yaara....glad could make you laugh😆
Tubelight vahini is indeed gotten ishmart...and the precap was classic...
the scene is set and am waiting for the climax😃
Chambal ka dakoo😆😆
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naina_Mishal

thanks srush....

Thank you Nainuuuuu😳
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiran255

Hey Srush ji ! oye ye ji kyun lagaya😆

even i am so angry at my self for not commenting on last update but kya karo 
when my net start working but ur post was closed 
i was super mad :( I know WU post get closed after 24 hours....sad na😆

but no worry im back aaja😆
what a song !
maza a gaya 
kya true interpretion hai situation 
bas ab bethay raho Dutta 
itna time lo gay tu yahi hoga #@$5Gadha kahi ka,,,,hamesha apni biwi ko kho deta hai phir dhoodhne ke liye mahine niklatla hai ,,,aur hamari jaan bhi😛

Dutta wakes up akela and i secondu 
us nay sun ko dekh kar yehi socha hoga !
bhai kya masla hai he was so arrogant na...sote hue bhi banda royalgiri nahi chhodega😆

and the way he called Naku , Naku 
sho shueet ! I know my heart skipped a beat
my eyes were fix on the screen and behind me my family members were talking in volume of as if screaming !owww...I know totally bad combination
ik dutta ki awaz or ek my family !
bad combintaion ~$#%

khair love tthis gaon wala they ready to go and look for Naku <3
but dude i dont like mahadev heis touching Dutta everytime !
mamla garbar hai :P Mamala to bahot hi garbad hai...Baaji and Nakku's love in khatra😆

Love how Naku wakes up and sees Dutta !
very nice scene (well its a facet in which i can see Dutta thats become my fav scene :P)It was ala SRK...the bahein phelaying scene...but loved it more than any SRK scene😉

Naku plughing off flowres cute scene !
i hope Naku ki ploughing kay baad koi flower bach gaya ho trees par :P haa...when she would have left the jungle would have turned into a barren land😆

Oh my dutta when knows Naku cant be found and the way he says 
she is ziddi wow 
he says she is ziddi and im like you are hawtttttttt ! he is....ohhhhh....what to say 😳
my teeths out seeing him like that !all of them out😲😆
Gosh im not gonna say like u (seema chale )that i want Dutta !  kya kare....desperate times desperate measures😛😆
i will say Dutta is mine !
oh god he is irresistable :D that to he is...but he is not yours...he is Suds', Baaji's, BGs, Mahadev's, Tanaji's Ranga's but not yours😛

Love Ranga Naku convo !
he has become good ! yup but the way he got clobbered was hilarious😆

and yuck the Bg's 
itnay mustanday hai and zeher !
i hate them ! me tooo...same pinch...hated them absolutely😡
and ky a tariqa hai !
khud idea don aur khud kidnap ho !zabardast 1 I know...Nakku shabash👏

Dutta bits looking fro Naku was sweet 
and Finally Nkau ji gaye !
and exactly Dutta ji landed :D the way he ran behind was absolutely amazing....such desperation inspite of no eyes...felt so bad for him
😆
flowres here happy flower power...ab de do dutta ko uski aankhen
but the precap is lovely !
Dutta on Horse !yup gadha on a ghoda😆
bas Dutta Pn say right cut maro mere ghar barrat lay kar ao !oye...he is shaadi shuda besharam!!!
he looks soo amaizng ! That is to so true😆

i was drooling :D and so was the whole LTL forum😆
ah srush enjoyed ur wu !Thank you ji😳
aur ab mujh ko sukoon aya after commenting on ur update :D menu bhi dil ko thandak aa gai teri comments padh ke😳

plus honey mujh ko tu lag raha hai u are becoming like seema aka chanda 😭...dost dost na raha😭
kaho tu chaskar ko tumhare ghar bhayjo :p only when you get a Suds for yourself😛
heheehehehhhehehahahahahaha

Thanks yaara...love your detailed and entertaining comments....so glad to have you as my friend😃

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sushy....🤗
I didn't read the WU.....sorry but i have one doubt....may i?
*clears throat* ahem ahem *clears throat some more* sorry i have got a sore throat 😆
Did Gaekwad change? I mean he was the maggie noodles fellow....now suddenly he turned into a kajrare nainon wala fellow 😕😆..I mean Kajal applying fellow...😆
Yeh kya chakkar hai? 🤔😆
 EDIT :And one more thing....i spoke to the animal rights fellows....they were MAHA confused...as to protest or not.....but after they saw Ghode par Gadha scene...they instead called the guinness world records..abb India todega people and asked them to enter this record.....LTL is the first one to enter into  the records book Badhaiya ji badhaiyan.....🤣
Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suvi7884

Srushti, der isiliye hui kyunki I wanted to watch the epi before commenting..No probs ...tu aa gai dil garden garden ho gaya😃

but thanks for the update..lol..gaana bahaut acha tha😆 tum bahaut acha gaati ho, aur mein nachti hoo 🤣accha nach ti hoon, na? arre kya mast nachti hai re tu,,,,mujhe nahi pata tha tu itni talented dancer hai 😆

Hayye, Dutta was looking maha-cute when he woke up and was looking for his Naku😍 itna restless sa, cute sa...lmao, bache ki mummy kho gayii hhhaaaa ...cute se bacche ki mummy has left himmm..poor guy😭
And then woh aaya bahar tent se, aur jor se chilaya, nakuuuuuu and mera dil dhak dhak karne laga...hayyyyeeeee I know ..the desperation was so obvious in his voice na...
Even I was wodnering, jab Naku mountain pe ponchi, is she going to pretend she's Hanuman?!🤣 haa,,, woh Nakku hai...kucch bhi kar sakti hai😆
but acha hai, thodi toh brains hai...she took the flower..I guessed ki it was that pink-white one, but chalo, white wala tha..but how does Ranga even know about the herbs..I thought he just sold them?😕 yes but he had the knowledge of it too na...that is how he could have bought and sold them.... and I was like, agar galat wala liya na, toh ek doongi mein me too the moment Nakku threw others....I was like wait for Mahadevji's approval ...till then keep them with yourself😆
I nearly laughed out loud when Naku got herself, I mean seriously usne apne aap ko kidnap karwaya🤣ya,,,and here we were pulling our hair out wondering how come she was kidnapped🤣🤣
"Heeloooo Kalaa ji"
"Naku vahini saheb?"
"Haan ji, mein shiroli gaun mein hoon, aake mujhe uthaaa lijeiye pls"
"Theek hai mein abhi nikammon ko bhej ti hoon"🤪 Excellent convo Suvi🤣🤣🤣
Dutta on the horse looked so adorable..sher!! and Baaji in the photo looked awwww hayyyyeee my chikipoooooss awww you too noticed Baaji...looked so adorable na😳
I would've danced around the room, jab I saw that Dutta could see again, but meri mummy wahan pe thi😆oye...itni dancing kaafi nahi hai kya..kitna naachegi Basanti😆
Suvi...thanks yaara....love when you come....😳😃

-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: AzMishy

Oh srush, kyu thune itna der ladi ki update karne ki:( Sorry yaara...was not getting the opening lines...sochte sochte der ho gai😳
Till 12.15am I was re-loading it to check and res my spot, but it wasn't! :(ya...i uploaded at around after 12.30...but thanks yaara for waiting😊
Then finally check karthe karthe I nod off :(
Today early morning I had to leave to my gamma as I promised to spend the day with her, so no Lappy :(, so how am I suppose to post a comment :( owwww. hope she is alrgiht....and not to worry yaara...I saw your like comment and I know you have been here so am happy shappy😃

Here me now excused myself from everyone syaing wanna get some nap and catching up on the forum and painfully typing on my BB just for u!! Thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu😃
Hehehehe

Jokes apart will go home and reply u dear *muah* Anytime ...*muah*😃
This post just cos for u , not to think that I forgot my wada *wink* Paka wada *wink wink*
There was quiet a few scenes which I loved and will come back with them yup do share...want to know your favourite scenes😃
Tata and TC *muah*
Hope u r not naraz with me *blink*oye....naraz ho tere mere dushman...apni to pakki wali dosti hai na....yaara....lots and lots of hugs🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: preety_219

Tere saath saath aaj mera bhi gaane ka mood kar raha hai😉koi achcha wala gaana soch kar aati hoon😛

U know what the song was right in front of me & i was aivayi searching
I am churoing ur signature line😆 & dedicating it  from nakku to Dutta - Teri deewani😉
Today's act of nakku was that of a true deewani.oye...ye gaana kyun liya...it mera favourite....and Nakku has always been his deewani...the song is so apt for those two....as if it is written for them😳
Hamara gadha kya sota hai ,i felt like telling him-wakey wakey donkey,ur gadhi ran away & u sleeping godhe bechkar.😉Oops,me telling gadha selling godha🤣hahaha...even I thought this ....gadha selling ghoda😛
Seriously apne forum pe bahut jald PETA wale case kar denge.😆sab se pehle mujh par halla bolenge😆
Dutta ko Nakku ki kitni aadat pad gayi hai,subah uthte hi 1st he is taking her name😍that was so automatic na.....the moment he opens his eyes he wants Nakku😳
The restlessness on not finding her or hearing her voice was so evident in his voice.The more he was calling her out,the more fear was gripping him.yes the panic was almost heartbreaking to see
What was wrong with Dev,i mean poor Dutta is all restless shouting Nakku nakku,& this guy is busy gargleing water.Oh,i get it ,dentist ne bola hoga naa that brush to jungle me nahi karenge aap ,but atleast gargle jaroor kar lena😆.hahahah....had I not been super late as usual in the update i was going to write the activity of each villager...what were they doing when their poor pradhan was searching for his pradhani.....what kind of insensitive praja is this😆
I liked how everyone was trying to pacify him,but humara gadha to apni gadhi ke alwa kisiki baat sunta hi nahi naa.My heart went for him😭,can i console him plss.😉you are in queue...plzzz wait😛
The semi-conscious nakku gaining strength from vision of Dutta.truly these people are one of a kind,after making these couple,god must have broken the dye.so right...a perfect dye broken into imperfect two who make us fall in love with them everyday😭
She reminded of hanumanji as in her complete devotion for Dutta.yup it was almost the same except she had no tail😛😆
But being ishmart vahini😉,she plucked all the flowers.Barabar bhi hai naa,har time thodi woh hill climbing ke adventure pe niklegi.😆hmmm just like Hanumanji who brought the whole mountain because he was confused which one was Sanjeevani😆
I just loved how Dutta realised correctly that she must have gone to take flower.They know each other so well yaar.Even when he said about her being Ziddi,it was complete surrender to her love.But,the moment sundari said about place being dangerous,it was like he was zapped out of her love & the concern ,panic took over.He forgot about his blindness & literally ordered Dev to take him there.Haiye,can i have them both plss.😍 you are in queue plzzzzz wait😛
I loved how despite hesitancy from Sundari,Dev instantly agreed to go with Dutta.Indeed he is a good friend.👍🏼ya..he just nodded at Sundari and told Dutta tht he will accompany him....no arguments no hesitancy👏
So finally Nakku dear coming back & takaroing to Ranga dude😎,but i like this guy.
what,aise mat dekh yaar,i like him for saying the line about tasha's love 😛 I knw I know I have full confidence in you....😆
What do u mean by-isse bhi pata chal gayi inke pyaar ki kahani😉
Arre meri pyaari bachchi-jab Khullum khulla pyaar karenge ye dono,to puri basti ko pata to chalega hi naa😳😉 I know...but the way he started praising this couple only after a day was kind of comic😆
Finally bhatakti hui aatmayen pahuch gayi shiroli😡,yaa yaa i am talking about BGs🤢 kitne bhadde ugli BGs hai🤢
Waise nakku dear is surely trouble puller,jahan jaati hai,problems uske swagat me khade hote hai.I mean uska aur BGs ka milna jaroori tha kya,itna bada jungle hai,koi aur raaste se nahi jaa sakti thi woh gadhi😆She is a trouble magnet....😆
Poor ranga,all beaten up by these nikkame BGs😡.Uske dole-sole koi kaam nahi aaye.😆
The BG who was talking to nakku reminded me rat hair stylist,wohi jisne kuch din pehle Kala ke hair pe apna jadoo chalaya tha.😆Kala ka hair dresser bhi jungle mein aa gaya....
I just loved how Nakku used her smartness😎 ,first by scaring them & then by bargaining.
She is in true sense our sherni,kya chal chali hai.👍🏼hmmmm the moment it is Dutta at stake she comes in full to sherni mode...
Kala will have to think hard how to use her.Most importantly where to keep her,with PN people or with seema.both situations are not suitable.hmmmm....but before that imagine Kala's reaction at seeing Nakku back😆
The way Dutta was running on hearing the gun shot,it reminded me of Anna's den wala scene where he runs after hearing Nakku's scream.The fear of loss was so evident.
So finally Dutta got temporary parting gift from his wife -the flower which will ultimately bring his eye-sight. owww dont make me sad...I so wanted her to be his first sight😭
Irony of the situation-she will not be the 1st person whom he will see.😭
Kalavati ab tu gayi ,nothing can protect u from the wrath of ur bhao.totally finished😆
I am not comparing,but its like how lord shiva opened his 3rd eye & brought the vinaash.same way Dutta with return of his eye-sight will bring down fall of her.yup and that was when Sati was insulted....
When this down fall will happen,i will be sitting with popcorn & maroing sitiyan😉
 *Reserving a seat right beside Pooji..oye mere liye popcorn rakhiyo...woh cheese flavour wale😆*
Ur update was too good for a build-up episode.The humour as usual fantastic👏👏👏
chal ab isse jayda taarif nahi kar sakti,tujhe hajam nahi hogi😛 hmmmm you should not actually,,,,,makes me think that something is wrong....tere muh se daant hi acchi lagti hai😳

Lots of hug🤗🤗🤗Lots of hugs to you too🤗🤗🤗
Pooja😊

-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bushy_92

Sushy....🤗

I didn't read the WU.....sorry but i have one doubt....may i?
*clears throat* ahem ahem *clears throat some more* sorry i have got a sore throat 😆
Did Gaekwad change? I mean he was the maggie noodles fellow....now suddenly he turned into a kajrare nainon wala fellow 😕😆..I mean Kajal applying fellow...😆
Yeh kya chakkar hai? 🤔😆
 EDIT :And one more thing....i spoke to the animal rights fellows....they were MAHA confused...as to protest or not.....but after they saw Ghode par Gadha scene...they instead called the guinness world records..abb India todega people and asked them to enter this record.....LTL is the first one to enter into  the records book Badhaiya ji badhaiyan.....🤣

good that you came...I was so upset you were not coming😭....mujhse kaa bhuul hui...waaaaahhhhh😭
par ab tu aa gai...dil garden garden ho gaya si😃
well that doubt...I think the guy they showed yesterday was not the same gaekwad....did someone call him gaekwad..because he is different fellow...and that maggie noodles was someone else...so dont think that he has changed..they are altogether different fellows...may be Kala liked his maggie noodles and ate them and so right now he is in hibernation and growing hair ...and so the Kajrare nainowala BG was sent😆...confusion clear, Chulbul?😆
congratulations!!! and celebrations!!! LTL aa gaya hai guinness book ke inside😆
Dhansu news re🤣🤣🤣
awww Chulbul ....so missed you🤗...finish your exams and we will again raid the forum together😆
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

May agaiyi srush ji!!!😉

Oooohhh a hectic day, mere gamma now is becoming emotional atyachar bai!!!😕 Kidding yaarr, now after her attack she wants company and wants everyone to be arund her, I am more of a pet to her, chatter box that I am😳😆 ,[u knows it by now I guess Hehehe😆] so loves me around her so I promised to come and see her on Saturdays😃' [now it more of a routine, thank god ur update on Friday so I have whole 2days before  it get closed 😳*relief muah*]

Coming to ur song wow srush ji wow!!!👏 Now u to become a poet seeing ut gadha and gadhi wah wah!!!😆😆 Now there football team kab ayega!!! *hed desk*

Morning scene was soooooo chweeeet!!!😳 Loved the way he calls nakku and then at a despo state he shouts NAKKKKKKUUUU!!! Poor guy😭 [can I have him srush plzzzzzzzzz😛]

One scene whare my heart felt for him and my heart skip a beat is the moment he heard the gun shot!!!😭 The way he start running that direction, litteraly I am in tears!!!😭 I love this too, how these 2 concerns for one another!!😭 [can I have them both plzzz srush😛]

Finally the pre cap!!!!👏 Wah wah hero returns,👏 and full on sher mode that too on horse wah wah!!! And all in all with eyesight, fit and fine ready to rescue his beauty like a knight in shining amour !!!😃😳 wah wah now me cant wait for the Monday!!! Abb Monday kab hoga!!!😕

Ps ' I must say after reading ur comment about the ghoda on gudha, mom's pallu, spirit queen, microwave halwa, john  Abraham wale comment padathe padathe, me was giggling in-between and also latter laughing reminding them all my aunts and uncle including my gamma r puzzled, may be thinks may tho gaye!!😉😆😆 [I hope they don't misinterpret] hehehe  *puzzled muah*

Hope u enjoyed my buk buk and hope I did not keep u too long for my reply!!😳

Now I can sleep peacefully, I had this thing in my mind must go and post my comment today itself"hope I kept my wada properly😊 [datta ki wadda he, agar me nahi nibayengi tho dutta darling will shoot me telling DOKEBAZ😛] hehehe😆

Bye goodnight 😃🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Sweet dreams to u and me too [hehehe u no what it means na hehehe]😆😆

Edited by AzMishy - 13 years ago