Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Srushti, always love reading your updates! Love the way you have a mix of everything -  the humour, appreciation for the romance etc. 😃 You have a great engaging style of writing. I liked how you described Dutta's emotions, so good!
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oye gadhi😡,clear ur inbox right now,it is full as a result not accepting my message.
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: kiran255

hey Srush 

missed yesterday wu :(

but m back loved ur update !
Blue part ios better than the orignal !
will be back when u complete ur update :D
and Srush gte that right !

No u cant have him :p
Suds is for u or u can take anyone form the BG's too :P

*muh phulaoing* Kiran... am not talking to you...where were you yesterday...so missed your spot😭
anyways..chal you are here ...am happy wappy😆
thanks yaara...you always do like it ...whatever ant shant I write😃
and have completed my WU so you better give long comments😊
😭😭...I cant have him....nahi Mujhe Dutta chahiye *stomps her feet*...aieeeee....I sound like Seema...*horror*.....runs to go to bed...too much of sleeplessness is not right for your health😆

-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: preety_219

Tere saath saath aaj mera bhi gaane ka mood kar raha hai😉

koi achcha wala gaana soch kar aati hoon😛

Gaana soch rahi hai yaa bana rahi hai...jaldi kar😛
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

🤗 Thanks for the brilliant update 🤗, it's awesome . Yet 2 see the epi.....I'll watch the repeat telecast 3hours after...Then, I'll tell u in  detail my deary , how I liked it , till then, it's awesome fun reading your update as always . But tamatar for u for calling my Dutta ....⭐️

Hey Gargi...you are back and am glad😃...so thank you yaara🤗🤗🤗
waiting for your detailed comments....and ouch...itna bada tamatar maar diya oye!!! 😆 kya nishaana lagaya hai...bilkul bang on like Dutta😉😆

-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammoos

Thanks for the update.. You cracked me up..

Maggie noodles waale baal waaley BG🤣

hey ammoo...so glad you commented...generally I see your 'like' mark on the update but am so glad you commented today😃
Thanks😃
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: prncz

Hey Srushti ,,, kitni der se wait kar rahi thi ,,, ahh   what an updat dil khush kar diay ,,tu sach mein epi mein jaan dal deti  hai ,,, hmm kya  seems like an avenging aatma of a non-appreciated loser poet has entered my body...🤣  from jago mohan pyare to  mamu  , kya  song chuna hai 😊😊😊 

truly i was laughing so maddly ...as kiran menitoned blue lines better than the original 🤣🤣🤣 so the Lion king urf , angry young man, urf who gave bhashan on his SR , who remebered him mom'a pallu when fanned by his wifes's pallu 🤣🤣🤣 kya boli  tu mast maja agaya

so today nakku 's tube light awakened whn she realised Kala's plan and her quick thinking bless her ,, deviated the bg's to reach dutta , scared them by infrmg them dutta's vision is back ,, and then offeirng herself as a bait for kala,,, truly courageous 😛she truly showed her love by puting herself forward to save dutta ,, indicating ranga to  take the flowers to mahadev and dutta was awsome ,, this was her best option ,, and ofcourse ,, we also got to see a glimpse of Dutta Deewana whose ears are sharp and heard the gun shot and started runnig towards the sound even before mahadev realised it .. he was leading the sprint , desperate to reach nakku  ..  i can\t wait for the weekend to be over 😍 thank goodness they showed his eyesight is back,,  next weeks seems to be another  eventful week  worth waiting for 😳 

Raj🤗🤗🤗
Thanks yaara....for such detailed comments...always love you guys for taking time for writing such long comments😃
Nakku emerged as the heroine today...kudos to her ultimate courage and love for Dutta👏 Dutta turned out to be a total deewana today..from the morning he woke up till the time he finds her kidnapped...amazing kind of desperation in his act....
me too eagerly waiting for next week😳
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Res - the update was hilarious! Will come back for more comments.

Hey Harshita...thanks yaara....am waiting for your comments😃
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: neets_ltl

Hey Srushti, always love reading your updates! Love the way you have a mix of everything -  the humour, appreciation for the romance etc. 😃 You have a great engaging style of writing. I liked how you described Dutta's emotions, so good!

Hey Neetu...believe me am a fan of your writings....your summaries and comments on EDT make me see the epis in such different perspective...😳...
But thanks yaara for all your appreciation😳...am glad you liked the update....😃
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Srush - the update was hilarious!  I think you are the best written updater ever, the jokes that you crack are unparalleled :) Oh thanks Harshita 😳..but seriously it was updaters and writers like Anu, Fivr, DD and ors which made me join this forum and it is they who are still unparalleled😊
So to address your complaint, that I post my thoughts only on the EDT - this one is just for you, special pav bhaji, maska maarke :) thanks yaara...personally I love all your discussion of EDT...just love how you guys discuss each and every aspect in such details and give us all a new POV😊
LTL now has reached this Ramayan-meets-Mahabharat-meets-Shivaji proportions. Its amazing how many parallels you can draw from these epics and how beautifully the CVs have woven this story.
Dutta - is like all the Pandavas mixed together, he has Yudhisthir's sense of justice, Bheem's anger and strength, Arjun's prodigious skill, handsome face of Nakul and now thanks to Naku the patience that Sahadev had. Who better than this man to vanquish his enemy?Brilliant 👏....am so totally jealous on how you can put everything in perspective and bring historical characters here without even going OTT....absolutely briliiant⭐️
Kala - she is like Karan and Duryodhan combined. She wants power and is also this so called deserted child, who she feels her mother has now abandoned.
The battle lines give you the sense of the Gita, where Naku like Krishna says that you need so much strength that your hands will not shake when you vanquish your enemy. yes...that is also sso true,,,am speechless....
The Shivaji angle comes in with the gaonwalas accompanying Dutta to get his kingdom back, so much at stake for Dutta here. yess...and even the Ramayana angle as you say....the Vanar sena of Rama...

The other piece I actually loved - is that the last time Dutta went to save Naku at Anna's den, he didnt recognize the fair version...this time he will and the victory and union will be doubly sweeter. Naku's expression was like a child getting an ice cream at the thought of Dutta being able to see her...such a selfless character :) she is truly a gem of  character...and this is the only kind of person who could have changed and humbled a man like Dutta...always have a lump in my throat when think about this two...oh now you have made me all hankering for their reunion again😃

There - kept my promise didnt I? Cheers :) arre yaara...you kept your pakka wala promise😳....Thanks yaara...loved loved and absolutely loved your comments...I  write 40 such updates, they will not be able to come to the level that you have raised by this very comment...thanks yaara😳