Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Why is Abhay potrayed as a BECHARA? (Page 2)

joker101 Groupbie
joker101
joker101

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
actually, in my point of view......sid is getting more scenes because he is a better actor than abhay.........dont take me wrong, abhay is pretty good........but both abhay and piya's characters need to grow........im tired of seeing the same abhay going away from piya, piya getting hurt, then abhay coming back, and piya just agrees toeverything he does.......they're characters really need to grow.......and im sure ekta would've told vivian if she has a problem with him......because she has done many shows, and i she would handle it in a professional way, not acting like a little kid and taking away abhay's scenes.

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
this serial lost his charm, i am not obsessed with now, where is abhiya "its vamp love based story, but ekta ruined all this, if ekta has problem with vivan then she should sort out his problem on professional lable, or she should make happy ending this serial, but ekta don't ruin this story, when this serial started i thought it would be different from saas bahu blooper but now what is this, if vivian has his girl friend then what is the problem, its his personal life na, on screen abhay good with piya na, off screen its his personal life.
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged

i think the show is heading towards first twilight book climaxSmile

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
I think ekta is trying to protrude and show the evilness in sid and for exxagerating the evilness abhay is shown weak. if a strong person does something evil to another strong man ,the evilness wont b seen

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
he is getting more space coz he is a better actor

he always steals d show when abhay nd sid share d screen

i dont even look at abhay coz i kno wht xpression he is going 2 hav

no offence but its d truth
..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Hello Kripa , hows you sis?
If you remember me , we are too good friends from star forum.EmbarrassedLOL
Coming on the topic , well yeah abhay is weak but his weakness is Piya.
And please dear be little soft in tone.EmbarrassedEspecially the part we can't digest ekta's crap.
Whatever it is we love the show , right?And its ekta who created all this characters.Big smile
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
i love sid s character and abhay is only full of attitude ,i agree to many of them sid s acting is quite good ,so i guess most of the scenes are in his favour,where as abhay s character needs to grow .vivian acting also is not that mind blowing.ekta has created vivian with full style ,background music but the character cant work for a long time like this.
--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
hey i think abhay is strong then sid ...becoz a think a stronger person never shows his power until the person does not harm him !!! 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index