Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Why is Abhay potrayed as a BECHARA?

abhaypiya_4evr thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys seriously i can understand why is Abhay potrayed as a bechara and his brother Sid as an extra-smart guy😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Sid easily plans stuff...he traps Abhay with utmost ease...and our dear Abhay is left with no choice but to accept Sid's terms and conditions and beg of him to go away from their lives!!

Is this what a HERO does!!! are heroes BRAINLESS creatures!!!

Ekta's crap is way too difficult to digest 🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒

Yeh PYAR ki ek kahani hein ya JEALOSY ki...cant get it yaar😲😲😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
well abhay's weakness is piya...and sid is targeting piya....so he needs to think being cool and calm and accept sid's condition so that he can think a way to stop him
janu1610 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think Vivan is not in gud books of Ekta .Thats why she is turning this story towards Sid. Did you notice there is only a glimpse of Abhays in each episode. He is no more Protagonist in this serial .And i hate this  dominance of Kekta.
This content was originally posted by: Mages

well abhay's weakness is piya...and sid is targeting piya....so he needs to think being cool and calm and accept sid's condition so that he can think a way to stop him

i was thinking the same
but i just hope Ekta hasnt taken the issues with Viv personal....the way ppl r talking abt it, its kinda bad...i dunno what to believe now, i am all confused πŸ˜•

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It definitely looks like that the actor is being sidelined... because he does not even get  2 minutes on screen most of the days.  I only hope that Ekta does not shock viewers by replacing him.
Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I just do not like this current track.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
well siddhant says in his interviews that more graphics and vampires fights are going to happen...so we will get to see vivian...

right now the show has been focusing on the thrill part rather than the love story.....lets see what happens
This content was originally posted by: Mages

well siddhant says in his interviews that more graphics and vampires fights are going to happen...so we will get to see vivian...

right now the show has been focusing on the thrill part rather than the love story.....lets see what happens

u think the same way i do but 😭...waaannn ppl dont agree with me....it confuses me more whats gonna happen πŸ₯±
joker101 thumbnail
actually, in my point of view......sid is getting more scenes because he is a better actor than abhay.........dont take me wrong, abhay is pretty good........but both abhay and piya's characters need to grow........im tired of seeing the same abhay going away from piya, piya getting hurt, then abhay coming back, and piya just agrees toeverything he does.......they're characters really need to grow.......and im sure ekta would've told vivian if she has a problem with him......because she has done many shows, and i she would handle it in a professional way, not acting like a little kid and taking away abhay's scenes.
usha786 thumbnail
this serial lost his charm, i am not obsessed with now, where is abhiya "its vamp love based story, but ekta ruined all this, if ekta has problem with vivan then she should sort out his problem on professional lable, or she should make happy ending this serial, but ekta don't ruin this story, when this serial started i thought it would be different from saas bahu blooper but now what is this, if vivian has his girl friend then what is the problem, its his personal life na, on screen abhay good with piya na, off screen its his personal life.