Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Guys change ur mood & imagine them with this song (Page 6)

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Originally posted by ahujatanvi

hey khushiSmile
awesome song selectionClap

thank u so much. as nobody else had been responding except me and Sona i was thinking noone had liked these.............. i love that song so much..............

Koi gal nahi...Khushi...it is just the beginning,  Ahuja liked it then soon we have some more..nahi to hum hai na ek doosre ko...encourage karenge...

Edited by Newdime - 19 March 2011 at 8:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
I think I'll hit the mark of 1000 post on your thread soon...and woh bhi by the end of Weekend..lol...Ok bye...I shall catch up with you in your morning..i have somany things to do...need to buy flooring material to install hardwood floor in my house.  Ciao...till then do miss me and listen to our songs over and over...more to come...

Ciao...

loads of music and luv...

Sona (Newdime...Shaheda)

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newdime

Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Originally posted by ahujatanvi

hey khushiSmile
awesome song selectionClap

thank u so much. as nobody else had been responding except me and Sona i was thinking noone had liked these.............. i love that song so much..............

Koi gal nahi...Khushi...it is just the beginning,  Ahuja liked it then soon we have some more..nahi to hum hai na ek doosre ko...encourage karenge...

Yup i am all for it...............Music is one of my passions or rather u can call my curse the first one is always a book........... i love to read Nora Roberts, Penny jordan, Jeffery archer, sidney sheldon,John Grisham..............this list is also very long and it even includes...J.K.Rowlings as i find her writings, even though they are meant for children and yet i still like it.. .......,Stephinie Meyer............i still read Archies or Tinkle comics..... if i get my hands on a copy...(u must be shaking ur head)........... Books and music are two things which are a must in my luggage when i travel anywhere.........just can't go without them.........
And yes i too believe we do have others here in the forum who love music...they haven't yet noticed this post i think and if not we will enjoy these together.

Newdime

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newdime

I think I'll hit the mark of 1000 post on your thread soon...and woh bhi by the end of Weekend..lol...Ok bye...I shall catch up with you in your morning..i have somany things to do...need to buy flooring material to install hardwood floor in my house.  Ciao...till then do miss me and listen to our songs over and over...more to come...

Ciao...

loads of music and luv...

Sona (Newdime...Shaheda)

I will, i just uploaded ur ..."bhikhri hui..." to my cell.....i liked it very much............bye and take care................

Newdime

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

Having a short break before I vanish for few hrs....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swaramkhushi_4ever

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

swaram

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
@ SONA................. MUAH............... I LOVE THIS SONG...... ...............I LOVE THIS  SONG...........I LOVE THIS SONG.............I LOVE THIS SONG..............I LOVE THIS SONG.(ehasan tere...)

Edited by khushi_4ever - 19 March 2011 at 1:19pm

Newdime

swaram Goldie
swaram
swaram

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Khushi and Newdime,thanks for sharing all the lovely songs. I love listening to music and just loved to listen to all those numbers. I was familiar with Bran Adams "Everything I do" ( Maaneet All the way, perfect fit), and savage garden though I loved the others too. Steve wonders "I just called to say" made me nostalgic,one of my favs to date! Of the hindi numbers, jagjit singh has a magical voice, and both "ehsaan tera" and "lag ja gale" are my all time favs along with so many other songs of that era! Will keep track of your thread!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Newdimekhushi_4ever

Go to top