Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

PRATIGYA18th March WRITTEN UPDATE (Page 2)

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
thanks for the wounderful update as usual like it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Thanks for the update Big smile

Welcome, Pooja Big smile
a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Lovely update Tanthya.... thanks..Big smile

Feeling apprehensive about ME.... hope the CVs would let us down regarding Kriya...

tanthya

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Hi Tanths, a wonderful update as usual...HugHugHug

Me found this episode much better than the last two...

Felt sorry for Komal who is truly alone in that house and those smiles from the Saxes was distasteful...

That sick smile from Saxes turned my stomach, I zipped through it or I would have done an ulti. How disgusting they are with their emotional blackmail?   Adarsh may have an eye-opening experience when innocent Komal is blamed for his shady activities.  WIll he see the hypocritical judgmental ways of his family and turn against it much like Krishna does towards his family?

Who am I kidding? As long as POPS love Saxes aisa kuch honewala nahi hai. UGH!  Heights! (I'll say it bec' our dear Hami is not here now)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-tanthya

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanthya di!!Big smile

Havent watched the episode but going by the LUD and WU...do u think K will be successfull in manaofying P?Confused...I hope CV's wont show K-P with their cold vibes in entire MEConfusedUnhappy

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Are we going to see a sick relationship like western soaps and have Kesamma and KN have an affair?Shocked  The sasuma is putting the moves on him and the man who could never say no to any attention from any woman except Piasiya of course is eating this up like a starved man served a feast.   Kesamma looks more like Piasiya's mother than Kesar's.  Kesar and Prats are so dignified compared to the rest of the Jungle aka Niwas.Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopeful---Yemi---

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Are we going to see a sick relationship like western soaps and have Kesamma and KN have an affair?Shocked  The sasuma is putting the moves on him and the man who could never say no to any attention from any woman except Piasiya of course is eating this up like a starved man served a feast.   Kesamma looks more like Piasiya's mother than Kesar's.  Kesar and Prats are so dignified compared to the rest of the Jungle aka Niwas.Confused

I am thinking ..more like Kesmma will gang up with Shakhti , fill his head with nonsense...like separation of house, splitting of proerty ..[The Cv's have established that she is greedy] ..

From the way things are progressing..Shakhti we all know is follower , moreover he was  a loyal follower of Sajjan Singh..but after the 8 bars treatment, Shakthis loyalty has weakened...In to this gap Steps in Kesmma..she has begun her moves right under Ss's Nose [the growing appreciation of Shakthi towards Kesmma.] ...and Ss is not aware of it..

I think I should put this in viewer's..........

-Sheena-

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Thanks Tanthya di!!Big smile

Havent watched the episode but going by the LUD and WU...do u think K will be successfull in manaofying P?Confused...I hope CV's wont show K-P with their cold vibes in entire MEConfusedUnhappy

TBH, Shreya..KP are the last thing on my mind..I am more interested in the changing dynamics of Thakur House..Smile

My pleasure, Bey !!Big smile

Go to top