mayuloveu thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
today there is scene when chandu was in dillema between his brother sarja and niru. there arjun's Expression is very intense. chandu is continuously staring to the phone and he is caught he said he is just thinking about exam . that time Arjun is looking very hot. when finally phone rang  and chandu pick up the phone and said "ha niru bolo",that time he is looking very cute.
            Arjun is hot ,cute,handsome,and intense all in together. hats off u Arjun .😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Awwwwiieeee!! I know dude!! He looks hot, cute, sweet, handsome in every scene every dialogue every expression!! I just love him and falling for him more and more!! 😍 😍 That moment was soooo good!! I loved it!! The sudden change from a sad worried Chandu to the most happiest person was very much the highlight!! I loved the epi!! 😍 😍
i missed y'day epi

can't wait to see him in repeat epi😛
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Ya....Arjun is so versatile.....he looks cute with sweet and innocent expressions.......he looks hot with intense and serious expressions....

He is brilliant !!
Loved him in the episode!!
ROFLOL thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ditto! Yest it was cuteness at its peak with arjun! He is awesome with all the expressions be it love,conflict excitement seriousness any ...
Plus he is gettin hotter day by day.. <3
--softyy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
koi shak..............mujhe toh yakeen hai ki he is hot,cute etc..............