Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Happy Anniversary Arpita And Avdhesh (Page 3)

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

Originally posted by -sia-

Great topic yaar  Priya Thumbs Up 
n Prash I must mention this just looking at the food itself had my mouth-watering...gonna eat it till my fill or might be till I lick my fingers!!! bahut besharam hoon na main..par kya karron use dekhkar tho mera yeh haalat ho gaya Embarrassed LOL
In all this I forgot the main thing, have to wish the great couple na??
So Happy Anniversary Avita!!  Cheers to u n long live your love!! 

A year over & no SR, they are the first couple like this!! N on top of it Avi wants 2 kids at a time..hilarious ROFL
BTW we've all seen Avi with the foursome(his om,is,bhauji n dear wifey) but now I seriously want to see how Avi is gonna be with his devi jaisi laadli!!(If AT  ALL it happens Tongue) Might be protective,pamperer, always listening to his li'l daughter!! Wow, I love fathers like that n I wud definitely want to see that side of Avi!! Haah....my imaginations are running wild LOL

@ red Sia, I love your enthusiasm to see Avi a daddy, maybe the CV's will skip the pregnancy track and give Avita two babies just after their SR. I will join your imagination and visualize Avi being the monkey in the middle between Arpi and their daughter. Who side would he side with or would he seek his little boy's advice.  I kind of want his little girl to be like the bold and fearless Avi and his son should be like the patient Arpi.

Btw, how are you? I rarely see you in the discussions when I join in.
I'm actually kind of waiting to see that shade of Avi!! Hope the CV"s dont disappoint us!!

I'm doing great Sidda :) I'm actually quite busy these days with exams!!  Even if I come online, I again have online tests. So whenever I get a break I immediately take a peep in here. But I dont have much time to respond or join a discussion, so I just keep reading the post n flip through the pages.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisSidda8-Prashu-yoga23priya

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sidda8

Great topic yaar  Priya Thumbs Up 
n Prash I must mention this just looking at the food itself had my mouth-watering...gonna eat it till my fill or might be till I lick my fingers!!! bahut besharam hoon na main..par kya karron use dekhkar tho mera yeh haalat ho gaya Embarrassed LOL
In all this I forgot the main thing, have to wish the great couple na??
So Happy Anniversary Avita!!  Cheers to u n long live your love!! 

A year over & no SR, they are the first couple like this!! N on top of it Avi wants 2 kids at a time..hilarious ROFL
BTW we've all seen Avi with the foursome(his om,is,bhauji n dear wifey) but now I seriously want to see how Avi is gonna be with his devi jaisi laadli!!(If AT  ALL it happens Tongue) Might be protective,pamperer, always listening to his li'l daughter!! Wow, I love fathers like that n I wud definitely want to see that side of Avi!! Haah....my imaginations are running wild LOL

@ red Sia, I love your enthusiasm to see Avi a daddy, maybe the CV's will skip the pregnancy track and give Avita two babies just after their SR. I will join your imagination and visualize Avi being the monkey in the middle between Arpi and their daughter. Who side would he side with or would he seek his little boy's advice.  I kind of want his little girl to be like the bold and fearless Avi and his son should be like the patient Arpi.

Btw, how are you? I rarely see you in the discussions when I join in.
I'm actually kind of waiting to see that shade of Avi!! Hope the CV"s dont disappoint us!!

I'm doing great Sidda :) I'm actually quite busy these days with exams!!  Even if I come online, I again have online tests. So whenever I get a break I immediately take a peep in here. But I dont have much time to respond or join a discussion, so I just keep reading the post n flip through the pages.

Good Luck with your exams and tests.

-sia-BenNevis-Prashu-yoga23priya

EAREYE IF-Rockerz
EAREYE
EAREYE

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
happy anniversery avdheh and arpita
plz awware of buthni(bhauji)..........lol..............

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisSidda8jes_jade-Prashu-yoga23priya

coolguy3 Senior Member
coolguy3
coolguy3

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Happy Anniversary AVITA Smile  Party (ab bhagwan hi bachaye tum dono ko Cv's se Angry)

B/w supposedly its 1 year of marriage but dono mein se kissi ka bhi birthday nahi aaya ????? LOLLOL Cv's Cv's LOLLOL shaadi yaad rahi par bday , kya dono aasmaan se tapke hai LOLLOL

Edited by coolguy3 - 19 March 2011 at 1:09pm

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Happy Anniversary Avita....

--Lalz-- Senior Member
--Lalz--
--Lalz--

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Happy anniversary avitaEmbarrassedPartyDancing
hope avita ll get their two demanded gifts Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girlBenNevisSidda8

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
happy anniversary avdhesh and arpita
byt
BEWARE OF BHOOTNI

ice _girlBenNevisSidda8-Prashu-

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Happy Anniversary and Happy Holi to Avdheshji and Arpita but I donot get one thing only 4 months back they got married and that too after diwali how come they are having their first anniversary if go by calculations then they have measure 1 month = 4 months...................anyways enjoy and celebrateHeart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3Sidda8yoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index