Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Happy Anniversary Arpita And Avdhesh (Page 2)

lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BenNevis

Hey Amna Big smile
Ab mujeh aisa lagtha hai ki aap CV ka vakaltha le rahe ho.LOL sach me aap ne bahuth achhe thareek se bol dhia ki hamara hero aur heroin ko ye CV's jyadha dhin jungle aur jail me rakh ke  pura saal guma dhia.lekin hum dhin aur raath ka fark nahi dhek pay e the. Ab tho uska anniversary ka celebration ek SR se hojaye tho kitna acha lagtha hai na. At least Avita should celebrate it in grand way.Wink

Cv's ki wakaltah, hahahahahaROFL No freaking way! Who will watch my show? Channel wale eik hafte se zyada chalne nahe deinge...!LOLLOLLOLLOL
SR toh hona chahiye, one long year has gone, I doubt them nowEmbarrassedLOLLOLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3Cuty16BenNevisjes_jade

Cuty16 Goldie
Cuty16
Cuty16

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Wow dear very beautiful,it was actualy a big time.
Priya,nice decorations work..,prashu food arrangement were too nice.
Guys let us enjoy&celebrate avitas anniversay her only b'coz in the serial it will celebrated wid bhutni's effect.

--Lalz--BenNevisjes_jadeyoga23priya

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cuty16

Wow dear very beautiful,it was actualy a big time.
Priya,nice decorations work..,prashu food arrangement were too nice.
Guys let us enjoy&celebrate avitas anniversay her only b'coz in the serial it will celebrated wid bhutni's effect.
@pink
very well said Rups. There is no chance u can c a celebration without Bootni in GKD. Jab jab celebration hojathi tho Bootni ka game shuroo.
1) Avita's wedding night
2)jagath's wedding day
3)Avita back to haweli celebration , shika made arrangements for SR
4)The anniversary , though its not shown yet but im sure  in GKD a celebration always followed by a mourning (sorry this is n't perfect word but i always felt like that only) always Bootni is the reason for it.
Bootni ko hum jungle ke ghar pe bej dhenge aur hum sab haweli jha kar Avita se unka pehala anniversary manayenge.
Hey guys get ready to go to Lallanpur . here we come AvitaBig smile

Cuty16Vistaajes_jadeyoga23priya

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
This was truly a zor ka jhatka.. OuchOne year without a SR..They should be in the record books..Approve.Arpi toh jhoot pe jhoot bole ja rahi hai jaise theres some competition for the biggest liar on earth!!!  UnhappyAb ek SR toh banta hai..A small doubt .CAn people have children without SR???  LOLI'm sure Lallanpur mein koi tarkeeb hoga.. ROFL Hamare yahan toh....
  chodo yaar sharam aati hai!!!Blushing

Happy Anniversary Avitha!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevisVistaajes_jade-Prashu-yoga23priya

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely post Priya. I'm hoping to see you host this function and have Prashu tag alone and interview Avita on their marvelous day. Do remember to invite LS for CB, and Pappu for all girls that miss him. How can an anniversary celebration happen without Pappu because who was fortunate to witness Avita's first marriage at his own place.

Happy Double Anniversary for our dearest Avita. They are the only couple to be married twice and thus celebrate such a joyful and splendid celebration twice. This is why Avi wants two kids, one kid gifted for each marriage.

These are Avita's lovely twins:

Edited by Sidda8 - 18 March 2011 at 8:58pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3Cuty16-sia-BenNevisVistaajes_jadelonelyshadow-Prashu-yoga23priya

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Great topic yaar  Priya Thumbs Up 
n Prash I must mention this just looking at the food itself had my mouth-watering...gonna eat it till my fill or might be till I lick my fingers!!! bahut besharam hoon na main..par kya karron use dekhkar tho mera yeh haalat ho gaya Embarrassed LOL
In all this I forgot the main thing, have to wish the great couple na??
So Happy Anniversary Avita!!  Cheers to u n long live your love!! 

A year over & no SR, they are the first couple like this!! N on top of it Avi wants 2 kids at a time..hilarious ROFL
BTW we've all seen Avi with the foursome(his om,is,bhauji n dear wifey) but now I seriously want to see how Avi is gonna be with his devi jaisi laadli!!(If AT  ALL it happens Tongue) Might be protective,pamperer, always listening to his li'l daughter!! Wow, I love fathers like that n I wud definitely want to see that side of Avi!! Haah....my imaginations are running wild LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisSidda8Vistaajes_jadelonelyshadow-Prashu-yoga23priya

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
^^^ Siddda    loved your pic of the twins...they are soo cute Embarrassed  
Imagining how Avita's kids might look like!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisSidda8yoga23priya

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sia-

Great topic yaar  Priya Thumbs Up 
n Prash I must mention this just looking at the food itself had my mouth-watering...gonna eat it till my fill or might be till I lick my fingers!!! bahut besharam hoon na main..par kya karron use dekhkar tho mera yeh haalat ho gaya Embarrassed LOL
In all this I forgot the main thing, have to wish the great couple na??
So Happy Anniversary Avita!!  Cheers to u n long live your love!! 

A year over & no SR, they are the first couple like this!! N on top of it Avi wants 2 kids at a time..hilarious ROFL
BTW we've all seen Avi with the foursome(his om,is,bhauji n dear wifey) but now I seriously want to see how Avi is gonna be with his devi jaisi laadli!!(If AT  ALL it happens Tongue) Might be protective,pamperer, always listening to his li'l daughter!! Wow, I love fathers like that n I wud definitely want to see that side of Avi!! Haah....my imaginations are running wild LOL

@ red Sia, I love your enthusiasm to see Avi a daddy, maybe the CV's will skip the pregnancy track and give Avita two babies just after their SR. I will join your imagination and visualize Avi being the monkey in the middle between Arpi and their daughter. Who side would he side with or would he seek his little boy's advice.  I kind of want his little girl to be like the bold and fearless Avi and his son should be like the patient Arpi.

Btw, how are you? I rarely see you in the discussions when I join in.

Edited by Sidda8 - 18 March 2011 at 9:21pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3-sia-BenNevisVistaajes_jade-Prashu-yoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index