Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Mistis thoughts 18th march 2011 (Page 6)

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

I don't know what is in CV's mind........but hope this story will be good and interesting one..........
I think Rohen likes Dev and when Rohen get to know that Dev love Rad he will help him.....may be Rohen fells for chanda..and then Rohen never can become a RP case that chanda they both are different caste na......hope this twist will be interesting.......
now Rad is fighting with her feelings.....may be still she can't understand what is happening.......
thanks misti for your ideas....and hope CV will give us a good story.....
but only Rad will marry Dev...................................Stern Smile

Anu one never knows what Rohan will do...they have not shown what his thoughts are and I am sure they are not going to show it also..........they are keeping it for the twist. Although Rohan acts as Devs friend but he does use Dev to get away from stuff.......that is something a friend does not do. So I have my doubts regarding Rohan......he might help Dev he might not help Dev. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia_lovely

I agree they are just using AviNa selfishly for their channel.....and not caring a damn about the show/story/script!! 

And again.......they are using Kanha at the drop of a hat! For every single reason, Kanha has to be the reason!! Why?? 

Okay fine.......if ur showing so.......okay......but atleast keep it subtle as in CB1......but here it is so obvious! Y'day Rads wasnt ready to go to Mathura.....but all of a sudden the Gurukul ladies land up to inform her about her......name being written by gurukul head for singing. Same for the Holi puja!

Prior to the leap, it was handled properly. Loved the way.....Rads finally got the blue chunri and she was able to get the role of Radha. So was for Dev. That seemed proper......although even there, it was Kanha who did everything......! Similarly for the wedding......

What has happened to them after the leap?? Why such sudden inconsistencies?  

Sia before the leap something were right and somethings were wrong for me.........what I liked was characterisation of the Purohits.......Mansarams groW*H was also ok..the kids were good.....what I did not like was the over the top violence, burning, Shantis screeching like a banshee, the priest and his brainwashing.......after the leap Radhikas family is good....Shanti has toned down........Radhika is on average ok........but Dev is a ping pong and the purohits are zombies living in a mad house......and Kanha is on the way to become a character.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chipaksia_lovelyNeerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Originally posted by misti73

So today only the main parts....

Liked ur thoughts but was diappointed with the ME and as I had guests I thought it was disjointed and badly edited because I was not concentrating and missing out on the songs except where BumBum and Phuljari performed and Phuljaris Piya toshe song.

Thanks Chalhov. To me this ME was a cut and paste job done in a hurry. 

Atleast thankful for the small mercies but I think Chirkut will change parties when the time comes like the Indian politician he will defect though now his sympathies lie with Bumbum.... KANHA has to be at one place na so sometimes he is with Phuljari and sometimes with Bumbum Regarding Aagbabulas holika puja I also felt will kanha come here now........miracle..... and Bumbum will be doing the puja.

Chirkut changing will be ok will actualy not clash with his characterisation. Although he shows that he is Devs friend but he also uses Dev to get his way. He landed Dev in a hot soup by telling all tose lies to the girl. it was only amma and Padma who saved him...........amma mainly. So Chirkut has it in him to do the same again. It depends on what he wants and thats the way it should be. I was relieved that Kanha did not land i the holika pooja and made Dev do it.......that how I would have prefered they dealt with Radhika. 

LOLLOLLOL oh will they be interested in a servant BumBum
You mean people on this forum will not be interested in servant Bumbum?Wink

Well When Phuljari came out of the statue in Bumbum's i was laughing as I remembered u and my aunties and mom were thinking what was  so humourous about the scene

By the way what were your aunties and moms reaction?

.oh Bumbum sees her once and catches hold of her and has a pleased as a punch look but then they show Phuljhari complaining in the temple..........D'oh..where is Bumbum?D'oh And then Bumbum steps out of a car.........D'oh.......Chunnu munnu what is happening here? 

Something went wrong there and for some minutes lot of promos kept coming was the editing messed up and some scenes missing was appeared disjointed and nearly 10 to 15 minute break there I was thinking will they end it here that was between 8.45 and 9,00 some behind the scene messing up or technical problem happened

Well that shows how important this show is to them.......all done in a hurry.

On the whole not at all up to the mark and did not like Kabutor joining the sequences and dances when did he take up the anchors part. and hasya sabha was a total washout .Promos made us expect a lot better ME then this.ConfusedSleepyOuch
It was a complete washout........and they wasted on week on this..pinponged with Dev and Radhika.......Dev mainly. Who cares about script and characterisation when the important thing is TRP.....instead of maintaining a balance between the two they are going for one and forgetting the other.

chipakPutijaChalhovNeerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by why3

t this was ridiculous that Kanha was suddenly intervening for some ritual that was not maintained for 12 years.  What difference does it make if she doesn't perform it for one more year?  The relationship is spiritual and not ritualistic.  Other characters such as Maheswari and Viraath have ritualistic marriages and let them perform those rituals at this point.  Why bring Kanha for these small things and then show him silent when some extreme torture is being shown on leads?

Angie I think again in this scene they showed that to them spiritualism means ritualism. Devs part was not with Kanha because Dev  does not know of the khel khel main shaadi, while Radhikas was with Kanha because of the ritualistic marriage of childhood.........since only the rituals were completed they took it as marriage....they are most probably showing that for 12 years she could not follow the rituals openly because of society but now Kanha is letting her do that.............but to me it is also showing that Kanha is following dadajis orders.....as if dadaji has suddenly told kanha to wake up because 23 years is coming and he has to do something about it....for some reason dadaji does not want to get well and Kaha has accepted that. What a khichri.

They are showing a ME where they are touting it as a great episode in their promos and then to show this nonsense.  If I liked anything from yesterday's dance and item songs, it was a dream song of Dev and that too only the first two minutes of it.  The picturization of "Jiya Jaage" was good and they looked beautiful together.  So out of 2 hours of dances, I only liked 2 minutes of dream sequence and that too if I take it out of ME context.   

I liked the kiddies playing during the song........the picturisation and watching a couple in love enjoying themselves during the RaDev dance number.........the fighting at Radhikas house, Shanti sitting on the roof and chenus head going left-right-left-right- during the argument between the parents............Chenu fleecing Dev and then Dev inturn giving him the look and patting him back, Radhika rushingto stop Chenu from fleecing

I too feel that I am losing my patience with this show and it has been barely a month.  This speed rush to fit their own holi agenda, poor characterization of PF characters and pingponging of Dev's characterization every two days is just getting on my nerves.

If they have wanted to have telly stars performing on dance numbers and item songs,  couldn't they have separated out from CB.  I would have preferred it if they hadn't shown any episode yesterday and instead just shown a holi celebration.  They could have Avina dancing to a song along with other couples.  That would have been more watchable for audience.  And what is with this wet numbers and item songs for holi celebration.  Is the middle class in India really just interested in watching this kind of stuff on Holi day?

I would have also preferred if they did just a dance programme based on holy with the different leads than watching this cut and paste version.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakNeerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChinadollTwo

Musti - Thanks for your comments. The Maha Episode was choppy and disjointed. Waste of their money and our time. I thought I missed Dev & Radhika meeting scene somehow and had to rewatch.

CM is determined to continue with Imarati story, so they show Chenu stealing, by hoodwinking others and Amma turning a new leaf.

I had enough omf Radhika's 'dumb' and selfish sister, so I wouldn't want her in the PF. She deserves somebody like her mother chose for Radhika. They can switch Dev for Rohan
instead by making him wear the heavily draped flowers in his wedding turban.

Radhika will think Rohan is her KK and agree to the wedding, inspite of falling in love with Dev, but when she sees Dev during
SR, she will reject him, as in CB1..but gradually realise he's her KK... I would prefer this scenario. Atleast lawfully and socially they will be husband and wife, and can iron out the misunderstandings, instead of Rad & Rohan getting married or her irritating sister's dream of catching a big fish being fulfilled. I want Ashanti to be punished for mistreating and always thinking Radhika will bring shame to the family, intead her daughter will bring shame to the family.

Also, Rajpurohit is still alive, so why didn't they chant his name instead of Kabaturni's.

I do hope CM is not going to show us garbage to make Avinash & Rubina look bad, and make us regret Season 2. Ouch Wink

Well the start after the leap was like after the 5 years leap in CB1.........I mean the way they showed the transfer of sindoor...there Devs hand touched the pot of sindoor that landed with Radhika and here Dev dropped sindoor which again was touched by Radhika..........yesterday  Radhika and Devs monologue was like Abhay and Radhikas monologue.........Abhay adamant that he won't let Radhika enter his heart and will only think about his biwi bacha and parivaar and Radhika said that kanha is with her so he also will be back....while yesterday they showed Dev said that his love pure so she will come and Radhika said that she will not let anyone enter her thoughts.......

I don't want switching because thats repeatation.......as for Champa because I want Rohan to suffer too...........he has been making use of Dev for a long time and he also needs to face the music. Having Champa as a wife will do that for him.........I am also sick and tired of the chaste system thing and this way they can show something different....Shanti should have been punished when she was trying to burn Radhikas feet.......

The highlighted art of your post is what I has been in my mind.......they are quite capable of doing that .....all have big ego which might have hurt pretty badly by the reaction of the CB audience and I won't put it as them to make fun of the audience this way. 

Edited by misti73 - 19 March 2011 at 3:17pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakChinadollTwo..yajnaseni..Neerjaa

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Well the start after the leap was like after the 5 years leap in CB1.........I mean the way they showed the transfer of sindoor...there Devs hand touched the pot of sindoor that landed with Radhika and here Dev dropped sindoor which again was touched by Radhika..........yesterday  Radhika and Devs monologue was like Abhay and Radhikas monologue.........Abhay adamant that he won't let Radhika enter his heart and will only think about his biwi bacha and parivaar and Radhika said that kanha is with her so he also will be back....while yesterday they showed Dev said that his love pure so she will come and Radhika said that she will not let anyone enter her thoughts.......

I was also feeling that Radhika's attitude was like Abhay's and that's why I wrote in my comment about Radhika not using her brain.  She is supposed to look for Kishn Kanhiya and so only way is at least to make sure that Bumbum is not that before deciding that she shouldn't be thinking about him.  It is not as if she knows who her husband is.  But when her doubts would be settled,  old Radhika behavior would shift to Dev who would insist that for the sake of his family who gave him shelter all these years, Radhika should marry Rohan.  I feel like yawning at  future dialogues.

I don't want switching because thats repeatation.......as for Champa because I want Rohan to suffer too...........he has been making use of Dev for a long time and he also needs to face the music. Having Champa as a wife will do that for him.........I am also sick and tired of the chaste system thing and this way they can show something different....Shanti should have been punished when she was trying to burn Radhikas feet.......

I too think that Rohan is using Dev just as Vishaka used Radhika.  He is tolerant towards Dev because Dev is useful to him.  But even yesterday he didn't protest against Viraat calling Dev a servant.  He just diverted Viraath's attention and then when Viraath was gone, just asked if Dev minded fully expecting a denial from him.  He did not show any pain over Viraath's behavior.  So him getting Champa would be a poetic justice.  Also, this caste system is really making me mad.  I do want a weaver's daughter to marry a Brahmin boy in this serial .  It would be good if Dev and Radhika aid this.  No more triangular stories where Rohan also falls for Radhika and starts scheming or Chanda tries to seduce Dev.  Radhika is not Rohan's type and Chanda is more his type.  After marriage, both can give each other some hell.

chipakmisti73Neerjaa

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
 Tomorrow episode or few  more coming ,  but as tracks are on a fast mode, will play a decisive  role,  what turn the story is going to take.......In CB 1 where was the cast factor ,  at least not in PH, when radhika is not allowed to go to Phool  Bangla than Dev opposed and so did the other members...Coming days will make the things clear if PH is really serious about CB2...Dev being quite about Radhika was odd when he was telling Rohan about her,   even Rohan just went away..... but there is reason for that , as Rohan is going to meet Radhika as his would be wife....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakmisti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by why3

I was also feeling that Radhika's attitude was like Abhay's and that's why I wrote in my comment about Radhika not using her brain.  She is supposed to look for Kishn Kanhiya and so only way is at least to make sure that Bumbum is not that before deciding that she shouldn't be thinking about him.  It is not as if she knows who her husband is.  But when her doubts would be settled,  old Radhika behavior would shift to Dev who would insist that for the sake of his family who gave him shelter all these years, Radhika should marry Rohan.  I feel like yawning at  future dialogues.

Regarding the underlined part.......if Dev had been kept constant or one could have been sure that Dev is someone who usually does not react when someone insults him or plays with him because that is not important to him but reacts and will fight tooth and nail if someone takes something that he thinks belongs to him then one can say that initially he might retrace but his inherent nature should make him fight tooth and nail for Radhika..........but the problem here is I don't know for sure who is Dev. Also Devs characterisation is closely linked to ammas thoughts and that is a blank for me right now.

I too think that Rohan is using Dev just as Vishaka used Radhika.  He is tolerant towards Dev because Dev is useful to him.  But even yesterday he didn't protest against Viraat calling Dev a servant.  He just diverted Viraath's attention and then when Viraath was gone, just asked if Dev minded fully expecting a denial from him.  He did not show any pain over Viraath's behavior.  So him getting Champa would be a poetic justice.  Also, this caste system is really making me mad.  I do want a weaver's daughter to marry a Brahmin boy in this serial .  It would be good if Dev and Radhika aid this.  No more triangular stories where Rohan also falls for Radhika and starts scheming or Chanda tries to seduce Dev.  Radhika is not Rohan's type and Chanda is more his type.  After marriage, both can give each other some hell.
It will be poetic justice and also masala will be there. Rohan has never done anywork.is selfish, lazy and uses people to get what he wants........Campa will most probably marry him (if they show that) for money so he will in the end up being used by Champa......and Kabutarni will be there with her anger.Champa also uses Radhika but for me there is a difference between Champa and Rohan .........Rohan is mollycoddled and everyone smiles when Rohan uses Dev but for Champa herfather knows what she is about, her brother knows what she is about and also Radhika knows that.Mansaram keeps Champa in check and the brother also questions her.....

[/QUOTE]

Edited by misti73 - 19 March 2011 at 1:42pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakradha_bilahari..yajnaseni..Neerjaa

Go to top