Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Why is nobody defending Komal ??? (Page 3)

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by starlight123

I think she is grey shaded character and an antithesis of Pratigya's character that we find it hard to sympathise with her...

The abuse is not open abuse that by looking from a naked eye wont call it abuse as there are no physical marks or crude words spoken, but the abuse is there if one wants to see it...

I would say that she is a realist versus Pratigya's idealist, Star ..An achiever versus a talker..

An abuse is an abuse is an abuse is an abuse..and Sax's are big time offenders...much worse than Thakur's IMO ...

I agree with u wholeheartedly, Tanths...

But such abuse is not registered as abuse unfortunately and that is what the crux of the matter is and needs to be addressed...

May be bec..viewer's are not putting pressure on the CV's or Channelwallah's...demanding accountability from Sax..

Who to pressurise...They seem hellbent in making Saxes as victims in all situations so who should we address the issue to...Confused

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

I think she is grey shaded character and an antithesis of Pratigya's character that we find it hard to sympathise with her...

The abuse is not open abuse that by looking from a naked eye wont call it abuse as there are no physical marks or crude words spoken, but the abuse is there if one wants to see it...

I would say that she is a realist versus Pratigya's idealist, Star ..An achiever versus a talker..

An abuse is an abuse is an abuse is an abuse..and Sax's are big time offenders...much worse than Thakur's IMO ...

I agree with u wholeheartedly, Tanths...

But such abuse is not registered as abuse unfortunately and that is what the crux of the matter is and needs to be addressed...

May be bec..viewer's are not putting pressure on the CV's or Channelwallah's...demanding accountability from Sax..

Who to pressurise...They seem hellbent in making Saxes as victims in all situations so who should we address the issue to...Confused

Posts, threads ...as the frequency and number of posts increases demanding the humanization of Sax's ..they will take heed ..same thing happened with SR..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---MERARAI-Sheena-

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Filza.T

Komal is in a pathetic situation.... she was forced into this marriage and then unlike P, who has the love and support of her husband plus she has GD, Kesar for her even SS has a soft corner for her, Komal has no support system in that house.... 

its her life that is living hell as she endures emotional violence daily which can be horrible then physical torture.... 

does Komal really has a life in that home.... her feelings are always suppressed.....   i really felt terrible for her today.... Ouch 

and physical pain can at least heal with time but the emotional pain will destroy the personality of the individual driving him crazy eventually... 

For this reason I dont find P a strong character unfortunately.....Her support system is far more greater than what many women get in reality to achieve their goals and desires..

Sheena Hug 

neither do i find her a strong woman.... i know! for P all was set. with K always there for her she simply did not need to do anything most of the time, when in TN after her marriage...  

and remember, before her marriage with K, how she was compelled by her own family to marry Nitin just because some goons of the locality (Angad) were after her and her family, Dadi in particular, feared keeping her at home any longer.... Wow such low mentality and they call themselves educated.... Dead 

Edited by Filza.T - 18 March 2011 at 2:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

Komal is in a pathetic situation.... she was forced into this marriage and then unlike P, who has the love and support of her husband plus she has GD, Kesar for her even SS has a soft corner for her, Komal has no support system in that house.... 

its her life that is living hell as she endures emotional violence daily which can be horrible then physical torture.... 

does Komal really has a life in that home.... her feelings are always suppressed.....   i really felt terrible for her today.... Ouch 

and physical pain can at least heal with time but the emotional pain will destroy the personality of the individual driving him crazy eventually... 

For this reason I dont find P a strong character unfortunately.....Her support system is far more greater than what many women get in reality to achieve their goals and desires..

Sheena Hug 

neither do i find her a strong woman.... i know, for P all was set, with K always there for her, she simply did not need to do anything most of the time, when in TN after her marriage...  

and remember before her marriage with K, how she was compelled by her own family to marry Nitin just because some goons of the locality (Angad) were after her and her family, Dadi in particular, feared keeping her at home any longer.... Wow such low mentality and they call themselves educated.... Dead 

Filza.............Hug

I remember that Dadi in particular thought that she has tarnished her reputation for being in contact with some goons...Nor did her father dissuade his mother that such thoughts are not required in this day and age and nor need to marry her off so soon because of some rumours..

But these Sax women have low mentality as it was only recently they showed disgust when Komal at Non Veg or Komal brought that TV home...

They are true examples that education does not make a human as it has not broadened their minds to accept others openly

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prernacda---Yemi---Filza.Pragati.TMERARAItanthya

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

Sheena Hug 

neither do i find her a strong woman.... i know, for P all was set, with K always there for her, she simply did not need to do anything most of the time, when in TN after her marriage...  

and remember before her marriage with K, how she was compelled by her own family to marry Nitin just because some goons of the locality (Angad) were after her and her family, Dadi in particular, feared keeping her at home any longer.... Wow such low mentality and they call themselves educated.... Dead 

Filza.............Hug

I remember that Dadi in particular thought that she has tarnished her reputation for being in contact with some goons...Nor did her father dissuade his mother that such thoughts are not required in this day and age and nor need to marry her off so soon because of some rumours..

But these Sax women have low mentality as it was only recently they showed disgust when Komal at Non Veg or Komal brought that TV home...

They are true examples that education does not make a human as it has not broadened their minds to accept others openly

exactly! they look down upon others and i hate them for that... 

Saxes are cunning, in no way are they simple people with innocent thoughts as Cvs want to portray them.... at times i feel what ever wrong happens with their daughter is all a result of how they treat someone else's daughter... 'Karma' as they call it... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Meaningful---Yemi---MERARAI-Sheena-

Meaningful Senior Member
Meaningful
Meaningful

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks Yemi for starting a good post. Gives me reason to spend some time here.
Let me re-iterate what everybody said - Komal is a lovable girl. She shows different shades in her behaviour and that is realistic.

Komal is trying to adjust with the Saxes, who cannot understand that there is diverse population in the community, and that they need to appreciate the differences and mingle well. If Saxes are perfectionists as they claim to be, they should try to teach her in a way she will understand.

But I still do not understand what the CVs are upto. In other shows, every character's intentions are known to the viewers and we can understand why they are behaving in that particular way, either bad or good or changing. But this is one show where I do not understand what the CVs are trying to potray through different characters.

Edited by mnsu - 18 March 2011 at 2:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
The SAAT reasons they don't help Komal grow and evolve is

(1) they themselves are a bunch of lost people in real life, take their heads out of their books and they feel terrified
(2) they are busy having a pity party about their lives moping around that the thought of happiness in thier lives strike fear in their minds
(3) they believe they live in the real world while the rest are idealistic
(4) they believe they are right and anyone who shares no DNA with them is wrong
(5) they believe that unpud means lack of gray matter between their ears
(6)  they believe Komal symbolizes  the Takur evil even maiden Sax's bigamous marriage
(7) they believe they hold exclusive patents and trademarks for moping and complaining and anyone other than a Sax using it is infringing on their rights.

Surprise! How is that for a short post from me.WinkLOLTongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Meaningfulelle45---Yemi---Filza.carisma2

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

@ Sheena................Physical abuse is easier to stand up to if you already have a personality that toleraters no BS from bullys........... hence P can glare & threaten with the law........ and ofcourse, theres her hubby to back her up

But in Komal's case, since its more undercover, does she even know she is being abused? will she ever  recognize that its abuse  since there are no physical evidence since thats the only type she knows about, ........... and by the time she does realize it, how much damage would this have done to her psyche?  

When Komal realizes it, it could be about the same time the rest of them figure it out for people like Komal won't say suppressed for long. There will come an explosive moment when all the dirty secrets of the nature of the abuses is highlighted in public.  She is a pragmatist and therefore wouldn't care about what other's think. When she is hurt she expresses it and that's what I love about Komal's personality.  She went to say sorry to the old woman not bec' she really was but she made sure she told Adarsh quiet honestly that her feelings have always been discounted by his family and demeaned for her lack of education.  For her candid and honest confession she deserves a Clap.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Meaningfulprernacdaelle45---Yemi---

Go to top