Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: starlight123

Filza.............πŸ€—

I remember that Dadi in particular thought that she has tarnished her reputation for being in contact with some goons...Nor did her father dissuade his mother that such thoughts are not required in this day and age and nor need to marry her off so soon because of some rumours..

But these Sax women have low mentality as it was only recently they showed disgust when Komal at Non Veg or Komal brought that TV home...

They are true examples that education does not make a human as it has not broadened their minds to accept others openly

exactly! they look down upon others and i hate them for that... 

Saxes are cunning, in no way are they simple people with innocent thoughts as Cvs want to portray them.... at times i feel what ever wrong happens with their daughter is all a result of how they treat someone else's daughter... 'Karma' as they call it... 
Meaningful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Yemi for starting a good post. Gives me reason to spend some time here.
Let me re-iterate what everybody said - Komal is a lovable girl. She shows different shades in her behaviour and that is realistic.

Komal is trying to adjust with the Saxes, who cannot understand that there is diverse population in the community, and that they need to appreciate the differences and mingle well. If Saxes are perfectionists as they claim to be, they should try to teach her in a way she will understand.

But I still do not understand what the CVs are upto. In other shows, every character's intentions are known to the viewers and we can understand why they are behaving in that particular way, either bad or good or changing. But this is one show where I do not understand what the CVs are trying to potray through different characters.
Edited by mnsu - 13 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The SAAT reasons they don't help Komal grow and evolve is

(1) they themselves are a bunch of lost people in real life, take their heads out of their books and they feel terrified
(2) they are busy having a pity party about their lives moping around that the thought of happiness in thier lives strike fear in their minds
(3) they believe they live in the real world while the rest are idealistic
(4) they believe they are right and anyone who shares no DNA with them is wrong
(5) they believe that unpud means lack of gray matter between their ears
(6)  they believe Komal symbolizes  the Takur evil even maiden Sax's bigamous marriage
(7) they believe they hold exclusive patents and trademarks for moping and complaining and anyone other than a Sax using it is infringing on their rights.

Surprise! How is that for a short post from me.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yemi3006

@ Sheena................Physical abuse is easier to stand up to if you already have a personality that toleraters no BS from bullys........... hence P can glare & threaten with the law........ and ofcourse, theres her hubby to back her up

But in Komal's case, since its more undercover, does she even know she is being abused? will she ever  recognize that its abuse  since there are no physical evidence since thats the only type she knows about, ........... and by the time she does realize it, how much damage would this have done to her psyche?  

When Komal realizes it, it could be about the same time the rest of them figure it out for people like Komal won't say suppressed for long. There will come an explosive moment when all the dirty secrets of the nature of the abuses is highlighted in public.  She is a pragmatist and therefore wouldn't care about what other's think. When she is hurt she expresses it and that's what I love about Komal's personality.  She went to say sorry to the old woman not bec' she really was but she made sure she told Adarsh quiet honestly that her feelings have always been discounted by his family and demeaned for her lack of education.  For her candid and honest confession she deserves a πŸ‘.
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: MERARAI

The SAAT reasons they don't help Komal grow and evolve is

(1) they themselves are a bunch of lost people in real life, take their heads out of their books and they feel terrified
(2) they are busy having a pity party about their lives moping around that the thought of happiness in thier lives strike fear in their minds
(3) they believe they live in the real world while the rest are idealistic
(4) they believe they are right and anyone who shares no DNA with them is wrong
(5) they believe that unpud means lack of gray matter between their ears
(6)  they believe Komal symbolizes  the Takur evil even maiden Sax's bigamous marriage
(7) they believe they hold exclusive patents and trademarks for moping and complaining and anyone other than a Sax using it is infringing on their rights.

Surprise! How is that for a short post from me.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Tumri vidya itni choti kaise ho gayee aaj....... short post - nom the less just as effective with your SAAT reasons.
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yemi.... I hadn't seen yesterday's and today's episodes, otherwise I definitely would have been the first to come to the Forums defending Komal. It was pure pure torture watching the episodes. I truly cannot dislike the Saxenas any more than I currently do. They are the most irritating, annoying, frustrating, selfish, egocentric group of people I have ever seen in ANY show. I feel sorry for those who watch the show on TV... and can't fast forward thru the Saxenas!

The way they gang up against Komal.... it's just so wrong. They think they're God's gift to earth that they're somewhat educated. Parhai Parhai toh aisay karte hain like they're all PhDs in Neuroscience. Come on... Daadi probably can read only the basics, Naina must have done basic graduation, Arushi not even that. What Parhi likhi family, Parhi likhi family? My family is mor educated than they are, yet we don't go around crying "We are educated" everywhere.

And notice Daadi's daadagiri! Good way to force someone to do your bidding. Even when she was fainting, I felt no pity for her πŸ˜‘ (you may call me evil if you want, but I never feel any sort of compassion/pity towards the Saxenas πŸ˜†)......... And Naina, telling her Bahu that she is stone-hearted. When they could force Komal to apologize, WHY didn't they force Arushi to apologize to Komal? Arushi is the rudest girl ever. She has forgotten all her mistakes, lives as if she is the most innocent girl on the planet, and has no consideration for anyone's feeling except her own Saxena family.

Just a few days ago, Prof announced that Komal was no comparision to Prats, as Prats is the Supreme Commander, and Komal deliberately does wrong, she doesn't make mistakes... in short, Komal is evil. Yesterday, Daadi announced, that Komal can't be forgiven for her actions........ then Excuse me, but WHY WHY WHY was Arushi forgiven for her so call "mistakes" without a second thought? It's just to prove that Bahu kabhi beti nahin ban sakti (daughter-in-laws can never be like your daughter).

I do hope KomArsh pack up their bags and get out of there ASAP. No girl deserves to live like this.
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yemi3006

I admit to not being a big Komal fan (her multiple personalities make me dizzy πŸ˜›πŸ˜†)................ however, there's nothing that revs me up like being  forced to apologize for something without anyone caring to understand your side of the story ........... I can't tell you how many times I was punished as a kid at home  and also in high school  ( all girls boarding school) because of this very reason πŸ˜³πŸ˜†........... 

So why are there no posts crying foul for what the Saxes did to Komal today ? Would we be so indifferent if it was Pratigya ? ..........

So she is un-educated ........... big deal .............. is that enough reason to treat her like dirt?

She asked the Saxes a very pertinent question the other day and none of them could give her an answer......... P is educated, Kesar isn't....... yet they both ended up with the same standard of living........... this is what Komal has witnessed  hence her POV is logical to her .............. but did any of them try to broaded her mind and help her to get a different perspective ?

The Saxenas, view Komal, as an embarrassment to them. None of the EDUCATED Saxenas, take the time out to teach Komal , how they will like her to use any of her sences. What Dadi, did yesterday was uncalled for, what was her point in making this girl, who they have no respect for, to say sorry. Her young granddaughter did a terrible thing right infront of her and she just walked away, she returned home any the hugged her with open arms and called it a mistake.

Komal, with her dizzy multiply personality is more human in many ways, than the saxes have shown so far. they will never address a question that will make them look bad. Adarsh, doesn't love Komal or respect her, all because of the easy money and where it from comes, he is using Komal.

CrAzYRED thumbnail
Originally posted by: gees

yemi yaah..tumho bhi na ...Komal can defend herself.😎..let Dadi get well again...komal will knock her back on the bed again,🀣 rite under shamus nose🀣

Burn chilly pepperπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† here we go againπŸ˜‰
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Originally posted by: Filza.T

Komal is in a pathetic situation.... she was forced into this marriage and then unlike P, who has the love and support of her husband plus she has GD, Kesar for her even SS has a soft corner for her, Komal has no support system in that house.... 

its her life that is living hell as she endures emotional violence daily which can be horrible then physical torture.... 

does Komal really has a life in that home.... her feelings are always suppressed.....   i really felt terrible for her today....  

and physical pain can at least heal with time but the emotional pain will destroy the personality of the individual driving him crazy eventually... 

Physical violence, heal.......emotional violence scars you for lives.
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think the CVs r portraying Sucksenas exactly the way they want to....................we see a middle class family desperately trying to hold on to so called sanskaars and niyams when it comes to outsiders...................but turning a blind eye on their own double standards..................u see , we see such families all over the world.................we r the best, we have the best culture in the world, we r this , we r that..................all others r wrong.................but when their own member does something bad then they defend them to boot and blame the system and circumstances for the situation.............they constantly lament on their fate, they try to maintain that all is well with their family members and u , the people who r talking ill of them r wrong...................whatever big mistake anyone does is immediately shuffled under the rags/doormat and they would attack those who dare to speak or point out their condition or double standards to them................sucksenas r like those mothers who will go on defend their children even if the faults in their children r glaring at their faces or irritating their noses.................they r people who think we can't go wrong..................we r living a decent life.................while the stink emanating from their house is spreading all around ........................

daadi was OTT with her diraama komal was not right either in her behavior with kids.............if daadi had wanted komal to apologize to the kids, its OK..................but here she wanted her to apologize for her treatment to arushi...............πŸ₯± when arushi also egged komal on ...............
Edited by dhakarn - 13 years ago