India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Why is nobody defending Komal ???

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
I admit to not being a big Komal fan (her multiple personalities make me dizzy TongueLOL)................ however, there's nothing that revs me up like being  forced to apologize for something without anyone caring to understand your side of the story ........... I can't tell you how many times I was punished as a kid at home  and also in high school  ( all girls boarding school) because of this very reason OuchEmbarrassedLOL........... 

So why are there no posts crying foul for what the Saxes did to Komal today ? Would we be so indifferent if it was Pratigya ? ..........

So she is un-educated ........... big deal .............. is that enough reason to treat her like dirt?

She asked the Saxes a very pertinent question the other day and none of them could give her an answer......... P is educated, Kesar isn't....... yet they both ended up with the same standard of living........... this is what Komal has witnessed  hence her POV is logical to her .............. but did any of them try to broaded her mind and help her to get a different perspective ?

Edited by yemi3006 - 18 March 2011 at 3:00pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_bhankiMeaningfulprernacdaFilza.geesCrAzYREDdhakarnshumi.piyarapiyari-Sheena-MERARAI....Poojie....carisma2tanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
I think she is grey shaded character and an antithesis of Pratigya's character that we find it hard to sympathise with her...

The abuse is not open abuse that by looking from a naked eye wont call it abuse as there are no physical marks or crude words spoken, but the abuse is there if one wants to see it...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prernacda---Yemi---Filza.CrAzYREDtanthya

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
i absolutely loved komal today...................the way she made daadi eat was sooooooooo krishna-styleEmbarrassed  Tongue  she had a point, everybody is teaming up against her.............but she also had to admit that her behavior with the children was not right............i actually expected her to ask arushi to apologize first for calling her a 'gavaar' but by not doing so, she became more dignified...............Smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---piyarapiyari

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

@ Sheena................Physical abuse is easier to stand up to if you already have a personality that toleraters no BS from bullys........... hence P can glare & threaten with the law........ and ofcourse, theres her hubby to back her up

But in Komal's case, since its more undercover, does she even know she is being abused? will she ever  recognize that its abuse  since there are no physical evidence since thats the only type she knows about, ........... and by the time she does realize it, how much damage would this have done to her psyche?  

Edited by yemi3006 - 18 March 2011 at 12:50pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MeaningfulFilza.-Sheena-MERARAItanthya

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
well i love komal today as she was so innocently telling to dadi to eat and was apologizing bt here i wasnted that araushi should also asay sorry to her bhabhi and they hug eachother bt no mahan sax,s never accept their fault khair love komal today as she is nice bt sometimes rude also bt it,s not her mistake the situation created r wo phans jati hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---

gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
yemi yaah..tumho bhi na Wacko...Komal can defend herself.Cool..let Dadi get well again...komal will knock her back on the bed again,ROFL rite under shamus noseROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MeaningfulAlwayshopeful---Yemi---shumi.

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

@ Sheena................Physical abuse is easier to stand up to if you already have a personality that toleraters no BS from bullys........... hence P can glare & threaten with the law........ and ofcourse, theres her hubby to back her up

But in Komal's case, since its more undercover, does she even know she is being abused? will she ever  recognize that its abuse  since there are no physical evidence since thats the only type she knows about, ........... and by the time she does realize it, how much damage would this have done to her psyche?  

I am thinking about outsiders who would believe Saxes to be normal and non abusers...It is harder to convince others that this is hidden abuse as physical abuse is much easier to stand up to and punish...

I do think she knows that something is not right as she did say that they gang up against her and that she is the one who always compromises even though she is not always at fault....

Will it be addressed is another matter as we have not seen Saxes admitting to any wrongdoings or mistakes...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prernacda---Yemi---CrAzYRED

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gees

yemi yaah..tumho bhi na Wacko...Komal can defend herself.Cool..let Dadi get well again...komal will knock her back on the bed again,ROFL rite under shamus noseROFL

Geeeesssssswwwaaaa Hug Hug missed you !!!!!!!

See what this serial has done to me??? I'm egging on Komal to kick some Saxena butt  LOLLOL 

but yeah, she can handle herself............ problem is that CVs keep yo-yoing on her personality....... makes it hard for me to keep up with her EmbarrassedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prernacdageesCrAzYRED

Go to top