Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

disappointed and confused with today's epi (Page 2)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
hey shounak...good to see u yar...come back soon after ur exams...

abt the episode....yes they are rushing...and may be someone is forcing to bring the C track...whatever it is...we can only wait and watch...

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
the album which she makes/gives was one of the best things..it was a nice concept, wihch i am sure lot of ppl do follow/adopt in real life too. But as a follow up to taht scene, in SGP, did show ishaan giving suhana her mom's pic.

So no clue why ishaan's bday seq was skipped, might happen so ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBee

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poshah

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Originally posted by poshah

the album which she makes/gives was one of the best things..it was a nice concept, wihch i am sure lot of ppl do follow/adopt in real life too. But as a follow up to taht scene, in SGP, did show ishaan giving suhana her mom's pic.

Hai na?I really loved that sequence.Especially the matching of lines with the photographs..I have one like that on my childhoodLOLMan....the show still shows reality too..hope it doesnt fade awayLOL

I am the unlucky one..I can understand bengali but me no read bangla Big smile
But yes that scene was v good and whole bday sequence was v good, right from her being agnry that he didnt her it was his bday and she mocking anger and he saying it was his best bday till date.

You are the lucky one to have one on your childhood..It is a v good scene..anyways am no complaining, if not suhana i can always go back to see lolita Wink
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Hai na?I really loved that sequence.Especially the matching of lines with the photographs..I have one like that on my childhoodLOLMan....the show still shows reality too..hope it doesnt fade awayLOL

I am the unlucky one..I can understand bengali but me no read bangla Big smile
But yes that scene was v good and whole bday sequence was v good, right from her being agnry that he didnt her it was his bday and she mocking anger and he saying it was his best bday till date.

You are the lucky one to have one on your childhood..It is a v good scene..anyways am no complaining, if not suhana i can always go back to see lolita Wink

I know, me too. I am desperately waiting to see that track in SGP. Suhana giving Ishaan a surprise birthday party and that wonderful gift and their beautiful conversation and their romantic expressions and emotional parts...and the comedy between the 2.!!!! UFFFFF I could go on and on.......PLEASE SHOW THIS CV's. Its such an important and pivotal moment in their lives. I loved this in OBS, it was lovely. Well all we can do is wait and see what happens........Confused
Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
i'm not much disappointed as suhana ws slowly becoming responsible and even moree attached to the family and Ishaan but the only disappointment was it was in a rush nuthing else..

but after reading abt dat photo album thing i really wished dey showed a Ishan's surprise b'day party and den the PA thing Cry
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

i'm not much disappointed as suhana ws slowly becoming responsible and even moree attached to the family and Ishaan but the only disappointment was it was in a rush nuthing else..

but after reading abt dat photo album thing i really wished dey showed a Ishan's surprise b'day party and den the PA thing Cry

I know dear, maybe they'll surprise us soon and somehow show this track. I think its too important to miss out, lets keep our fingers crossed.

Go to top