Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

disappointed and confused with today's epi

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Diivirose-girlShehreen_27crysindjassie_17Feefi111192iViewsAshisSiddhi_Nisha_90

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

My thoughts exactly! I don't know why CVs are rushing…assuming it's the channel pressurizing. Disapprove

I wasn't completely disappointed with today's episode though but that could be because I haven't seen OBS.Big smile  But I guess if we compare OBS scenes with SGP, SGP is not upto the mark.  Cry

**GASP** that photo album was supposed to be suhana's gift to ishaan?  OMG why didn't they show it to us...now I'm totally disappointed Cry

and about deewali and holi and all the dates, i guess since they are rushing to show us the C track, they are just messing up.  but PLEASSEEE CVs don't rush things. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBee*Resham*

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Yipee a post from my favourite STAR of this forum, good to hear from Shounak, cant wait for you to be back. Not going to comment as havent watched the episode yet, whiuch is rather unusuall for me !! but waiting for a quite time,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBee

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
 SPOILER-don't read if you don't want to know what happened in OBS.

Shaunak dear just so you know the wedding album wasn't the 1st gift from Lolita. Looking at the album together was just another nice scene between them.

Her 1st gift for Ishaan was the shirt she bought when she went shopping with Suli-Sudhi.

The ablum you're talking about was something else. It was a special made birthday gift for Ishaan from Lolita. After Ishaan's surprise birthday party, Lolita gave it to him to show all the important moments they spent together, like their wedding, their outings, their confession, etc etc. The front page said "Shubho Jonmodin Ishaan" which means Happy Birthday Ishaan. It was such a special and romantic moment of them both, I cannot believe SGP hasn't shown  this important and pivotal moment of their life.
Cry Cry
Cry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nm8792hamzanuha111192FeeficrysindAshisYusBeeSiddhi_*Resham*

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
sorry guys i never watched OBS but i loved it today epi...
it was so beautiful..
Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

SPOILER-don't read if you don't want to know what happened in OBS.

Shaunak dear just so you know the wedding album wasn't the 1st gift from Lolita. Looking at the album together was just another nice scene between them.

Her 1st gift for Ishaan was the shirt she bought when she went shopping with Suli-Sudhi.

The ablum you're talking about was something else. It was a special made birthday gift for Ishaan from Lolita. After Ishaan's surprise birthday party, Lolita gave it to him to show all the important moments they spent together, like their wedding, their outings, their confession, etc etc. The front page said "Shubho Jonmodin Ishaan" which means Happy Birthday Ishaan. It was such a special and romantic moment of them both, I cannot believe SGP hasn't shown  this important and pivotal moment of their life.
Cry Cry
Cry

this makes me sad.  SGP has the potential to be soo much better.  Cry

mjtruelegend

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
I know Feefi. Such a shame. Cry

Feefi

khosla03 Goldie
khosla03
khosla03

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
i never watched OBS.... but by reading all that good things about that show,i think they would have shown all that nice episodes and their moments together.....i wish they haveUnhappy...nways lookin forward for the episodes comin up especially holi one...:)

Go to top