Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arohi rocked todays epi belonged to Krittika (Page 5)

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
I LOVED  UR WRDSSSSS.....................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-TheMummy_LeAbba

myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged

I feel Kritika is definetly good in acting no doubt

But Karan is very good especially in emotional and intense scenes. I like him in those emotional scenes where he speaks less but conveys through his eyes and facial expression's.

Kritika  is an all rounder and Karan specializes in emotion and intense scenes where he has less dialogues more like Amitabh Bachchan and Dilip Kumar respectivelyLOL

Edited by myviewprem - 19 March 2011 at 10:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMummy_LeAbba

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manoj589

ya u r right dear its so much fun to watch them together they r like house on fireClap but honestly i even liked krittika's sizzling chemistry with vivan in PKB .b4 the show even i felt vivan n kritz will be a thanda pair .it wont have the same intensity n sparkling chemistry as karanika but i was wrong they might not be better than karanika .karanika has this magnetic charm in them (which is more coz of their offscreen relation)i mean when ur costar is ur beau .the dynamics changes altogether then the scenes doesnt seems as acting its more real although they remain in character but this real life factor just add a zing an x factor in their performance .take for e.g hiten gauri,dev radhika .we feel what they do is not jst acting but much beyond that.but if ur costar is just a colleague or friend then that zing is missing however strong chemistry they have.but having said that Prasha were no less .they seemed so real .after karanika i loved them .if karanika were 10/10 for me they were like 9.5/10 for me .quite a long 1LOL
TFC

P.S what s ur name dear

Yr Most weclome :D and I m HetuEmbarrassed(SG as my friends call me on IFWink)..
About PKB I dint watched that show since I had no Sony that time..Just could catch few shows ..EmbarrassedBut as you are telling Kritika shared Nice chemistry that must be ture..May be not intense like Arjuhi..(It cant beWink..Arjuhi is something elseEmbarrassed) but We like her with other guy also..Its all depend on actor and his/her perfomance..How they make various characters and characters relations ships Real & believable.. Even if we are attached with one..They breaks the bar and again rules that heart again....

musicalrain Senior Member
musicalrain
musicalrain

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Totally agree with every word.. although Karan is a great actor.. I don't think I would love KMH as much if Kritika wasn't in it.

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparna4karanika

I LOVED  UR WRDSSSSS.....................
thanks Aparna Hug
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by myviewprem

I feel Kritika is definetly good in acting no doubt

But Karan is very good especially in emotional and intense scenes. I like him in those emotional scenes where he speaks less but conveys through his eyes and facial expression's.

Kritika  is an all rounder and Karan specializes in emotion and intense scenes where he has less dialogues more like Amitabh Bachchan and Dilip Kumar respectivelyLOL

u r absolutely right karan emotes thru his eyes .If there is any male actors whose eyes speaks volumes is sada KKCool hes king of emotions wheras in female i think the crown belongs to Shilpa Anand.her eyes are justDay Dreaming.
coming to krittika she is an all rounder be it emotonal ,intense comic tragic any scene she is marvellous
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by musicalrain

Totally agree with every word.. although Karan is a great actor.. I don't think I would love KMH as much if Kritika wasn't in it.
u r right only karan alone wouldnt hav compelled me to watch the show as i said earlier i was tuned to KMH only due to krittika .in fact frankly for the first 2 months i didnt like kk much found him too loud slowly n gradually he grew as an actor for me .withinn few mmonths he changed my perspective for him.both Kk and kritz rocksThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-

TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

Originally posted by manoj589

I m so that i m Krittika's fan .
even i m proud to be her fan. haila shame to shame Inch pinchWink
Really she is just too good .i wonder ho does she leaves me spell bound .She just leaves me amazed
.what a performance of varied emotions .from first scene till last she just rocked .The way she was confessing Arjun that she loves her tears her emotions her helplessness made me.man i hate myself for being so emotional for a show but then again this hatred is nothing in front of the love i have for krittika aka Arohi she just  mindblowingeven i loved the scene it was so power packed...kritz di did an awesome job...the helplessness, the satisfaction after telling the truth and then the hurt....it was an amazing scene...one of the best scenes of this  seasonClap

The way she was crying then hitting dhondu the physical n internal emotions .she is such a great Artist multtasking in acting wow .i usually dont like drunk scenes as in most shows it just gets reduced to some caricature or mindless comedy i have seen some actors who cant even act drunk .but krittika is an exception she is the only actress i feel who can pull a drunk scene so naturally .watching her act doesnt make me feel like she is just 21 .if she is young karan isnt 50 ROFLeven he is young only.I  know Ariji he is young what i meant here was i have seen some so called 'great ' actors the r like in their 30s claim to be nasuridin shah n amir khan ki aulaad but doesnt even know  a zilch of acting (i wont name here any1Wink kai controversial na hho jayeROFL waise bi Ariji app tho samajdar hai apke liye ishaara kafi haiWink) i meant was kritikka is so young compared to those ppl but she knows her craft so well .it never feels she is acting she just gives life to Arohi whenever she comes on screenn the best part abt her is she never hams which most *great * do n i never said Karan is too old i was comparing Kritika to those actors nt karan LOL  she is so young but such a great actress .love her .Her dialogs r just awesome she makes even the most cliche n senseless dialogs look so apt .brilliant.n the last scene where she confesses her love n brokes down when arjun goes just 

I honestly feel krittika is a  best Actor in KMH .karan is brilliant nodoubt but if i have to compare then krittika wins hands down .(no offence folks my view).i feel there is little difference but somewhat similarity between both Arjun singhania n Arjun Punj .they both were arrogant egoistic great lovers but i dont find a big differnce in their charaters .But in case of kriitika Arohi sharma n Arohi Ahluwalia look at their characterisations they r as different as chalk n cheese .Krittika played both the characters so flawlessly n brilliantly.kritz di is like arohi ahluwalia in real life so its easy for her...just imagine karan is completely opposite to both arjun punj and arjun singhania phir bhi he brought so many shades to that charecter...made it larger than life even though there are so many similarities in the charecter we have never gotten tired of watching him with the spice and vareity he has added to the charecter NO ONE could have done it better than him we are lucky to have karan as our arjun...at the beginning people thought karan was exactly like arjun reserved and all thats the extent to which his acting was good...well to each their own i initially to be honest didnt like karan's acting since ekta while the launch of show herself said this show was as passionate as KTH so it always made me remember rajiv khandelwal n even that was rajiv's first debut show as lead he earlier did KHKH but there he didnt had much scope so we can say KTH was like a dream debut the way he used to act bring life to SG was just amazing i wanted to become like him .Trust me when i started watching KMH i found Arohi aka krittika much much much better than Kashish .but somehow i cudnt connect myself to Arjun but gradually he grew as an actor for me .now he is one of my fav actors

Folks this is my opinion i didnt mean to offend any1 here.i love karanika both equally.i have a special place for karan afterall we have a connection(keralite)  .Honestly as i said in my intro post that it was krittika that compelled me to watch this show.she is one of the biggest reason i m watching this show n i m here 
Nothing offensive..just a healthy discussion its always nice to ehar various opinions on the same thing...and u're topics however are always a bit controversial and hatke so no big deal ROFL i will take that as compliment Big smileas for watching kmh i watch it frm before i knew karan and kritz di so i dnt watch it cause of em bt i watch it because its the most fresh and awesome shw i have seen on tv that always focuses and love and related problems...and the end always shows us kitani mohabbat hai...i just super love the concept and the way they execute it...they have got me addicted to the damn storyLOL Its nice u loved the story n was attracted to the show
God bless All
Take care

i edited the emoticons hope u dnt mind post was looking bulky to edit Tongue No not at allTongueTongue
Ok that was the reply for u're post...now lemme write down something about my opinion...kritz di is one of the most fab actors i have ever seen...but comparing karan and kritz di bad idea...cause for me both rank equally in terms of talent...kritz di has more experience than karan wat karan did as arjun punj in his first show no other actor could have done but similarly the way kritz di brought to life arohi sharma we couldnt have asked for a better arohi...for me both are equals...its just the difference of scene...some scenes which focus on arjun karan steals the show while others where its about arohi kritz di makes our heart beat for her...i can name innumerable exaples and scenes...emotional scenes are their forte and they emote not only through their words but also their actions and eyes as well...so at the end of the day both are fab actors who can make their viewers connect to their charecters...they have brought to life arjun singhania and arohi ahluwalia just as they did with arjun punj and arohi sharma...their acting has only improved and we are loving every bit of it...they are different people,with different charecters and scripts so u cant really compare them...but that being said i agree with u completely kritz di stole the show yesterday just like karan did day before yesterday in the confession episode...its all about the script and what it demands...no one is kam ya zyada both are our rockstars...lets just say kmh has the best actors in lead roles and end it at that...
@bold underline Ari as i am not comparing them what i meant to state that i love KK thats true but i say what i feel   he has to come out of the shade  of Arjun i want to see him in different roles not only  intense n brooding roles something that is similar to his real persona then i cud able to make out abt him having said that i cannot take the credit of karan of putting his heart n soul into Arjun.he made me realize no other actor cud ever be Arjun  except karan.he was not only destined to be Arjun but also Deserved to be Arjun.No 1 can be Arjun except karan .the fantastic n amazing groW*H which he shown in his debut show was mindblowing hats off to himClapClapClap
u r right abt script sometimes Arjun shones sometimes Arohi n sometimes both .they  are true rockstarsClap

@ bold italic U i wud never dare to say who is kam or zyaada .both karan n kritz are the  best that happened to KMH Clap KARAN N KRITZ ROCKS THE BEST ACTORS N EKTA KAPOORS BIGGEST GIFT  OF HER TO US 

Edited by manoj589 - 19 March 2011 at 12:03pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index