Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arohi rocked todays epi belonged to Krittika (Page 3)

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smilingpurvi15

yes agree wid u...
kritika just nailed it...!!!
every scene, every expresion  is just beautiful...!!!
luved it...!!!
thanks purvi i felt most wont agree with me .its overwhelming there are some thinking like meBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram--TeekhiMishti-

TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peachpie

Everything so well expressed @Manoj!  U have said all that whats going on in my mind! Nice post!
Just loved Arohi for all that she did in yesterdays episode! She was mindblowing! She won actually! In her mission to help her buddy & realize her heart felt feelings so deep which she was hiding from herself! Superb!
All that frustration, pain, jealousy........everything came out superb! Hope that Arjun finally gets what she feels !

thanks cutie pieHug (can i address u as cutie) u r so right  krittika did a fantastic job she is  for me a better actor than karan anyday.the variations expresions modulations she brings in her charcater is just awesome.i hope in future karan bro gets some show wherehe dont have to play this angry rough n tough guy something different so that i cud see his variations i thing different roles wud help him hone his skills.but krittika she is fab brilliant .there is nothing no emotion left that krittika didnt portrayed as Arohi .hapiness,jealousy bossy lovey dovey angry witty ,comic n so onClap 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-peachpie-TeekhiMishti-

TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

I agree today episode....kritka rocked it..........she is reallty good actress always felt she is way better than Karan .....even in KMH1 and now in KMH2 ........2 drunk scene.......karan and nor kritika.........she took the  cake....she was so good
thank GOD there r some who think like me  u have no idea how relieved i m now kul .i was very scared of posting this topic but somehow managed to do it.thanks for ur spportHug

-anzaeram--TeekhiMishti-

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
I agree last show belongs to Arohi / Kritika ..She just stolen the last show and Shes Superbs as Arohi specially in This Season...Its not only you my friend...Shes also one the MAIN reason Why I watch KMH ..Big smileI&  love Karan too..Actully Karnika /Arjuhi Completes each other..No fun to watch them alone...When they both are together Real fun begins...Big smileWhat say..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-peachpieTheMummy_LeAbba-TeekhiMishti-

TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wida

^^ eheh same here  .. too sleepy to read whole post heheh
sorry di maine pm nahin padha .but anyways ab padha aur ab aap bahane chodo aur pst pado i m sure agar is post mein main karan ke XXX ke bare mein post karta tho ap neend mein se bi jagkar mera post padtiWinkEvil Smile .u r partial to kritz not fairLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram--TeekhiMishti-wida

TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

I agree last show belongs to Arohi / Kritika ..She just stolen the last show and Shes Superbs as Arohi specially in This Season...Its not only you my friend...Shes also one the MAIN reason Why I watch KMH ..Big smileI&  love Karan too..Actully Karnika /Arjuhi Completes each other..No fun to watch them alone...When they both are together Real fun begins...Big smileWhat say..
ya u r right dear its so much fun to watch them together they r like house on fireClap but honestly i even liked krittika's sizzling chemistry with vivan in PKB .b4 the show even i felt vivan n kritz will be a thanda pair .it wont have the same intensity n sparkling chemistry as karanika but i was wrong they might not be better than karanika .karanika has this magnetic charm in them (which is more coz of their offscreen relation)i mean when ur costar is ur beau .the dynamics changes altogether then the scenes doesnt seems as acting its more real although they remain in character but this real life factor just add a zing an x factor in their performance .take for e.g hiten gauri,dev radhika .we feel what they do is not jst acting but much beyond that.but if ur costar is just a colleague or friend then that zing is missing however strong chemistry they have.but having said that Prasha were no less .they seemed so real .after karanika i loved them .if karanika were 10/10 for me they were like 9.5/10 for me .quite a long 1LOL
TFC

P.S what s ur name dear

-anzaeram--TeekhiMishti-

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manoj589

Originally posted by desigrl05

Kritika is def a better acteress than Karan no doubt about that.  even when watching kmh1 kritika's acting of arohi was 100x more convincing than arjuns (no offense)

this season is no different... although in bits and places... I feel karan does a really really really good job at acting like a total bad angry man (ie when rashi's accident happened and how he came to threaten ahluwalia family and then arohi's wedding)
kritika i feel is better for all the mundane scenes but I think karan excels when it comes to high intense scenes (gun shot/rashi's accident/fake wedding/drinking on top of terrace..etc)
kritika does wonderful gelling with coactors and making htem feel like part of a storyline..like for example dhondhu today i felt for the first time wasn't a 'side actor' but actually part of the story..like when he was comforting arohi, the way he hugged her and tried to console her and how she was burying her head in him..that was a really damn sweet scene..i love kritika being able to feel comfortable w/ her coactors and have that translated onscreen... she's too good at that!
karan i still am iffy of seeing him gelling well w/ others...haha okay done w/ that
but yes todays episode got owned by kritika
ps
i speak hindi really fast and my voice is raspy as well hahah not always a terrible thing ;P
wow di u commented on my post Party thanks a ton u didnt misunderstand me i m no where here belitting karan .i love him after all he my chetannnn isnt heWink

please manu i would never misunderstand my chota bhai :P

TheMummy_LeAbbawida

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manoj589

Originally posted by wida

^^ eheh same here  .. too sleepy to read whole post heheh
sorry di maine pm nahin padha .but anyways ab padha aur ab aap bahane chodo aur pst pado i m sure agar is post mein main karan ke XXX ke bare mein post karta tho ap neend mein se bi jagkar mera post padtiWinkEvil Smile .u r partial to kritz not fairLOL
hehehhehehhe yaar kiya karuu.. im a girl andd karan is a guy soo.. you understand my feeligns nahh
andd itnaa hott haii who would not be partial? hehe..lol joks
nahi yaar it wa soo lateee heree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMummy_LeAbba

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index