Arohi rocked todays epi belonged to Krittika - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by wida

manoj jee.. where do you get all those texts and all from .. you write so longg topics.. i m never able to put more than 10 line sin my topics hehhehe
kamal kaa haii  yaar
nothing great wida ji๐Ÿ˜‰ its just that i m too blunt jo dil mein hai bol deta hun  in day to day life alsoin this case type karleta hun .when i start to make posts i dont think much abt what to write whatever comes in my mind at that point of time is reflected in my posts.i dont think much before writing aur uska result tho apko pata hai is forum mein hulchul ho jati hai  mera simple  straight to the pont topic controversial ho jata  hai๐Ÿ˜† i guess i need to change this habit .Ab diplomatc banna padega  .aap kya kehti hai๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by desigrl05

please manu i would never misunderstand my chota bhai :P
such a relief di ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by wida

hehehhehehhe yaar kiya karuu.. im a girl andd karan is a guy soo.. you understand my feeligns nahh
andd itnaa hott haii who would not be partial? hehe..lol joks
nahi yaar it wa soo lateee heree
i know that di i was pulling ur leg hee
Originally posted by Serz_luveShona

Ya kritika is an amazing actress
for me actor is amazing if he/she can make me laugh as well as make me cry and kritika does dat:)
and i think not jz friday but thursday's episode also belonged to kritika
in thursday's episode the way she emoted through her eyes was jz out of this world plus she was luking drop dead gawjus
after Shilpa anand this is the gurl whom m in love with
God bless her
OMG i have a shona lover here too i m thrilled .ya after shilpa krittika is the only actress i adore love she s simply great
Originally posted by jerry27

i completely agree vd u...kritz is d big reason behind my watchin of kmh...ya karan no doubt is d best..i evn hav a crush on him๐Ÿ˜..bt still kritika i jst โค๏ธ her she s so so adorabl n swt n d bestest actor in our tellywood...karanika u simply rockkk..โญ๏ธ
luv u muahh....๐Ÿ˜Š
i have a crush on krittika from yahan ke hum sikander days she was so cute n sweet as Ashiya .love her
n yah karanika rock๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Originally posted by Aizatmir

Hey u r right yest was arohi's day n kritz is fab actor no doubt n we dont feel offended that she is a better actor aur waise b karan aur kritz toh ek hi unit hai so dono hi rocking hai
well i m not talking abt whos better here its just i m atating my choice coz honestly there is no emotion left which kritz hasnt emoted thru Arohi she is simply perrfect.i love her .when u talk abt love i love them =lly but i want to see karan bro in different roles something that resembles his real persona that wud be so cool as i feel there s a lot more to tap from karan the Actor .i always feel as Arjun the cvs have limited karan's character to certain boundaries he cant do that makes him unlike Arjun but with Arohi her character is not limited in boundaries  i mean if 2moro if Arohi has to become (say) a southie she will still be Arohi but i wud love to see her as that๐Ÿ˜
well I completely agree guys... nd even the kiss was emoted perfectly by kritika ... d perfect surprise at the beginning.followed by relief and den pleasure ๐Ÿ˜‰... she spoke with her eyes... nd den her helplessness to not being able confess her love.. ' i love...i love".... absolutelyyy PERFECT
Originally posted by manoj589

OMG i have a shona lover here too i m thrilled .ya after shilpa krittika is the only actress i adore love she s simply great
and we have met before a lot of times manoj:)
remember mayeli??
Originally posted by Serz_luveShona

and we have met before a lot of times manoj:)
remember mayeli??
naam badal diya kya๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by manoj589

naam badal diya kya๐Ÿ˜•
yup:))