India-Forums

||Fairyland Creations#4||New Link 150|| CLSD (Page 49)

jesss. IF-Sizzlerz
jesss.
jesss.

-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged

I think I can see a lot of your attitude in your speech on pg 45 and that too towards me and Ashuu Stern SmileROFL ..........Are you ok? ErmmROFL

You chapad chapaded so much in this update ufff D'oh  bechari me and Ashuu ...you made us badnaam in your speech which everyone read OuchROFL

So you still remember that day when I didn't give you pasta? Shocked I actually forgot.......but it seems you're over obsessed with pasta that you didn't even forget it Stern SmileROFL

....and when did I tell you to stop anyways? Ermm ..and when did I throw tomatoes at you? Ermm Please go and study SleepyROFL Haha JK :P

You update almost everyday and then I wonder that why the heck did Pari then write a goodbye speech and made us all so emotional coz she's still here CryROFL Not that I don't you to be here of course TongueLOL ....you're just like me.....when I had eggzams I said I'm gonna leave for 2 months and tadaaaa here I was on IF the next day SillyROFL

Ok that was my chapad chapad in response to yours.........TIT FOR TAT baby  WinkROFL

Now up to the update *takes a deep breath*

Ahhhhh I lubbb the JJ siggies so much Embarrassed Priceless expressions by our princess Day Dreaming

Love this sig the most.....I love the glow on her face and the effects you used on the siggie <3

...and this siggie has to be the best one out of the whole update ...ohhh I just love this lift scene so much and awwwww just look at the faces KSG pulls ShockedDay Dreaming ...I swear if that was me instead of Jenny I would have pulled his cheeks so tightly Day Dreaming..........and Jenny looks no less........I adore her beautiful little face so much Day Dreaming

OHHHH I just love the line 'Dupatta Chodo' ROFL.....that's like my naughty Armaan ROFLROFL

Seriously Pari this siggie is fantastic!! Stern Smile

Loved the whole update ....keep it up like this Pari....... Thumbs UpLOL

jesss. IF-Sizzlerz
jesss.
jesss.

-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged

I'm done Pariiiiiii.........finally ApproveROFL

Now I'm off to Ashuu's shop......there are two comments waiting for me there Stern Smile
Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
@Trish 

LOL next time better be online wen i upd so that i can PM u and make u in 3rd position LOL coz first 2 are already occupied =P LOL!
And the text is of Amal she gave it to me <3 LOL coz i asked her =P
And wiilll reply to urs fully kal once exam is over =P

@JKJ

LOL OMG how many reserves did u edit todayShocked..LOL and will reply to ur comment kal =D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jesss.

Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Uff JKJ edited LOL now i gotta pester MarzzzEvil Smile...LOL she has not edited 4-5 reserves LMAO!
Marzz if u dnt edit ur req spot b4 i come back frm exam tmr...Then ur req cancelROFL

SweetAddiction.

Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
@JKJ

LOL and ya that line meant

Mummy save me JKJ will eat me offErmmStern Smile...Pinch
Hmm and i didnt badnaam u guys LOL i just wrote for ash..And thought y not u tooo LMAOROFL...And u threw a tomato..Well ImaginationROFL

jesss.

Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
WOW 49 Pages in 3 updatesStern Smile...

OK LOL NIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA RUNS TO PHZICS BOOKPinch..

BYEEEHug

jesss.

DivineDreams. IF-Stunnerz
DivineDreams.
DivineDreams.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
I saw another update so here I am :)) Oh did I tell you I smiled when I saw that huge smile wala emo beside my name..Thankoo..and hope you physics paper goes well like ur Math wala..and we get a hugggee updateee! Hmm so were ggoooo with the comment

Oye hoyeeee perfect text for her..Actually you know , i love your texts..bahoot acche hai..The way you highlight the main word in red is really good..I love it :) The different colour variations is alsho good..Variety milti hai..*I have gone officially MAD!*...before forget I love the way you chose different different expressions of hers.. Tongue

Are you in love with this AWESOME song like me ?? Oh Oh The colour of the text is matching with her dress..I mean thoda thoda you know..I love the way you do that..and diffeence in colour in the text is tooo good..And yeah the blury pics make the sig look nice

THIS HAD TO BE THE BEST SIG MAN!..I love JW's expressions.I am so gonna kill you wala and KSG's pout..and i would repeat the coloring is niceee...The text is toh ROFL.."Mera duppata chodo" is so trademark Riddhima na..andd the littlr bluish thingy near Jen's face na is making the sig looks niceerrr :))

Keeeeppp PMing meeeeee !! Big smile 

Edited by -Trish- - 22 March 2011 at 6:19am

Niyu-

Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
And JKJ attitude was towards nONEApprove..LOL and  m nott okkk I need to study LOL =P

Will update Kal tell me which episode LOL i made aata ones now tell me nyother epi sigs =P

Coz idk wat to make =S

jesss.

Go to top