India-Forums

||Fairyland Creations#4||New Link 150|| CLSD (Page 48)

Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Nadz! added u to req list LOL!!

Guys all those who requested plzz edit ur posts!

SweetAddiction. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
I will come back here and sit and comment once I am done with all the reserves I have taken..I have of lately only reserved not commented anything properly..so will be back here with long juicy comments..
jesss. IF-Sizzlerz
jesss.
jesss.

-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..NiyaPari..

Woahhhhh I love the new banners BTW

Aww Thanks JKJHug You're so not welcome Niya meri Pari Hug

ROFL anyways, congratulations on your 4th shop Niya meri Pari Hug 
Your creations are totally awesome and I absolutely adore them Heart
May you have many more shops and may I always be here at your service AKA ishpamming TongueROFL

LMAO NIYA MERI PARIROFLROFLROFL ........ Are you laughing at the beautiful name I gave you? ErmmROFL Aww I knw u adore themStern SmileROFLROFL .....How do you know? Maine toh kabhi nahi bata thi thi tujhko SillyROFL LOL awww ILY JKJ i knw u will be ishleeping right nowROFLROFL Yeshh I was sleeping when you wrote this long essay reply to my bakwaas SleepyLOL! Bt after u r back u gotta unres the comment and reply to thisApproveROFLROFL ...ermmm I didn't unres and comment right after I came back........in fact I did it now which is 2 days later OMG I'm dead now Stern SmileROFL

Jokes apart, I wish you all the success with your shop and all requests you will be working on Embarrassed I'm sure ki even your requests will glow beautifully <3

AWW thanks a lotttt <3 JKJ is it u...? Yes it's me Ermm How come u r shoo sweetShockedROFL I actually don't know myself why I'm being so sweet with a vampire ErmmROFL  But considering the amazing creations you make, you do deserve a little bit of sweetness from me na EmbarrassedROFLLOL but u r always shweet to meEmbarrassed Ohh Yeshh Yeshh I am! ApproveROFL Only m mean to u ShowwllyyROFLROFL So true! Thumbs DownROFL

Ohhh I think I can see a special message for me in the intro GeekLOL That's so sweet of you LOL ILY <3

Coz u r shweet too <3Hug ILY 2345 raised to infinity JKJHug .....aww Hug

My reply to the message >>>>> You're welcome Pari Hug I always love your stuff and since I always stalk you there is no need for an update PM to be sent to me in the first place Evil SmileApproveROFL

Awwwww u r tooo sweetApprove but u didnt stalk yest wen i was updatingCryROFL Coz I wasn't here Stern Smile but when I came back I saw your update even before I opened your Update PM  TongueROFL so yeah....stalking at its best StarROFL

My reply to the individual message >>>>> Haan I met you in the last pages of your second shop LMAO and I was like talking very formal but then I saw you ROFLing then already Stern SmileROFL that's what made me think you are a great person/friend to be with and you can always make anyone laugh Embarrassed I love your sense of humour, just like mine EmbarrassedROFL
Was I really spamming your shop? Shocked I didn't mean to..........oops! Stern SmileROFL
........and yeah you still have to make my request Evil Smile....you only made the sig but not the icon yet! How dare you!? Evil SmileROFL Ok I'm JK LOOOOL yeah do it after eggzams GeekLOL

OK so this one is pretty hugeROFL LOL yup i still remember LOL u were like u had a shop and i never knew..Miss Saddy-AR-ManeetROFLROFL Why are you making me remember my old crappy and ugly username? DeadROFL And i called u saddy so u put an angry emoc and told i am Jessy ROFLOh yeah I remember that very well Evil SmileAnd randomly started singing Jessy ki JawaaniROFL LMAOROFL And frm that day i started calling u JKJEvil Smile and i lovee calling u thatROFL Even I love you and Sabz calling me JKJ DancingROFLLMAO i agree ROFL YUP u were spammingROFL Oh reallyShocked..U were spamming Evil SmileROFL Haan spamming on somebody's request ApproveROFLLOL m gonna make it again frm first =P so u can throw away the first oneROFL Ohh you're gonna make it again? But I can't provide you the caps coz I don't have them anymore so u can go n search for them urself TongueLOL ......and no I won't throw the other one away.....I'll keep it and save it coz it's got ur memories attached to it CryROFL

I clicked LIKE but no I don't really need a PM thank you very much, coz I'm your stalker anyways Big smileROFL yaaa but whenever you become lajjyy and can't be bothered to PM people then I will bug you into PMing them ApproveROFL unless you have a sensible reason for not PMing, then I can do it for you SmileLOL

LOL i knw u dont need a pm but then tooROFL LOL If it becomes like yestOuchROFL So u need a PMROFL..Aww LOL m gonna think of Sensible reasons to make u PMApproveROFL I'll see to it what sensible reasons you can come up with WackoROFL

.......and ermmm about requesting rules.......I like them very much Thumbs Up esp the one which says only people can request who always comment in your shop Approve

LOL Ya ya that means u can req ConfusedROFLROFL LMAO Mummy bachooo JKJ mujhe khhaaaaa jayegiROFLROFL I didn't mean it that way actually Confused but thanks for reminding me.......of course that means I can request CoolROFL Translate the second line pleashh SleepyLOL

Ohh and you better update your index in this shop, coz you didn't do it in your last one, you lazy bum! TongueLOL

LOL i did it this TIMEApproveROFL M NOT LAZYYYAngry m super duper LAZYApproveROFL Yeah u better! ...ok if u say so then you are SmileROFL

Ohh and I love your sample creations you posted BUT BUT BUT where are the others?! The KaJen merged avis you made on my suggestion?! Add those too! Please!
.......and those avis you made of Jenny's bday wish for KSG and also those avis you made yesterday!

I didnt wanna put it coz it wasnt gud =( LOL well abt merged and JJ avis idk where i posted it =( i dnt remember the page nos.!Confused But if i find it will put it here =D What did you say?! Angry You dare say that again samjhi Angry I'll help you find those avis but I want them ALL on the FIRST page samjhi! Angry How can you say they're not good OuchThumbs Down They're beautiful Day Dreaming So you better get finding them Tongue

Now going to yesterday's update.............woahhh Stern Smile

ILY for making these gorgeous avis on Jenny's entry in DMG Day Dreaming

She looks so pretty awwwwwwwwww <3

OH AND BTW ISN'T IT THE BEST THING EVER THAT YOU MADE AVIS ON JENNY OF HER ENTRY IN DMG AND NOW THESE SAME AVIS ARE MAKING THEIR ENTRY ON THE FIRST PAGE OF YOUR SHOP? Big smile THAT'S A GREAT FEELING! AS IF JENNY IS MAKING HER WAY INTO YOUR SHOP! Big smile

LOL thought of pointing that out to you =))

Aww I Agree She is shooo pretty <3 <3 <3 <3 Awwww Then this shop will move on fastly Coz JJ entered naWink...Aww I love her <3 She is shoo pretty =P Haan this shop has been blessed with her entry .....you see how fast your shop already went......and yeah she is beautiful Day Dreaming 

Awwwwwww this one is too good! Love how she is sniffing those roses Heart

Aww I agree But this was a lil longer idk why itz cut =((

Pariiiii I love your avis.........I just love them so much! Seriously! Embarrassed
The colouring, timings everything is so perfect!
I don't really have to say that everytime you update do I, coz you know it already! Embarrassed

LOL Aww Thanks a lottt JKJ <3 BTW have u ever noticed JKJ has JJ in itEmbarrassed Awwwwwww No I didn't Embarrassed JKJ now I love this name even more Day Dreaming

Love her eye in here............the way you can only see half her face........it's beautiful <3

LOL thanks a lottt <3

WOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW you made an avi and captured her smile Embarrassed
that's so sweet Embarrassed

I made a long version it got cut i donno yOuchROFL ...................... ROFLROFL

Pari like I said to Ashu, you will kill me one day with your creations Stern Smile

LOL Aww then i must stop making coz i dnt wanna kill uApproveROFL No coz I can't live without them either Stern SmileROFL

Believe it or not, but your creations are fantastic though you won't admit it CryAngry grrrrr someone needs to kick you on your butt really badly!! AngryROFL

LOL u knw it and then too i wont believeApproveROFLROFL -___________-

Okay enough of my chatter.........hope that was not too much for you to read LOL or too less?! Stern SmileROFL

HMM it was PURFECTROFL LOL Thanks a lot and u knw how much i love ur commentsWink .....you're welcome darling and I also love your replies a lot WinkLOL

Congratz once again!! Hug

Thanks a lott JKJ i mean no thanks coz no FORMALITIESLOLROFL Yup stop being so formal with me DeadROFL
Muaaaaaaah love ya Heart
LOVE YA 2 3 4 5 6 raised to INFINITYApprove Love ya more and more Approve
Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
JKJ res a post lol i updated again LOL!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jesss.

jesss. IF-Sizzlerz
jesss.
jesss.

-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
I edited the one on pg 38 and I'm not gonna reserve for the one on pg 45 coz then I won't unreserve for ages so yeah I'm going to write for that one right now Stern SmileROFL

Can't believe I wrote you 3 lamba comments in one day....AHHH I'm so proud of myself ApproveROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Niyu-

Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
LOL okk take ur time writing it LOL and m not full of myselfStern SmileGeekBroken Heart
DivineDreams. IF-Stunnerz
DivineDreams.
DivineDreams.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
I'm heeerree..But you know I like don't this di..Whenever I open ur PM and come this gorgeous shop 8 - 9 pages are filled yaar..Tchh..Tell me when you update okay so I can come in the top 5 pages LOL I'm mad na I knowww..Chalo now I shall comment :)

Aiyeee Haaiiyeee..Jen looks soooo cuteeee..All the pics you chose are so niceee..Jen looks like a dolll!!And the lyrics..Ahhh that's my fav song.It suits her..And and you know I love the small lat coming on her face..She looks awesomee!!

The 1st dreamy sequence of KaJen not the white ones but yeah.Itna accha scene hai..Armaan is busy tadofying his basket after their roka..Did I tell you text is tooo good..Really..How do you come up with such texts ?? Love it.

OMJW!!!She is soooooooooooo cute..I love the way she dances with sweater.Nice scene you chose and you know the coluring of "J" and "W" is reallyyyy nice..even style of the text is nice..When will I make such good sigss??

Accchhaaa I wanted to saaayyy that YOUR NEW STYLE IS NICE SO YOU BETTER NOT SAY IT IS BAAADDD..It is shoooo goood..I'm pakka using the SIGS..and even the YuNa avi's are nicessshh..
Love you Di YOU ROCK..

Go to top