India-Forums

||Fairyland Creations#4||New Link 150|| CLSD (Page 38)

Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
res for Question Bank Rinki and Trisha's replyApprove

Will edit this soonBig smile

Edited by ..NiyaPari.. - 21 March 2011 at 10:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jesss.-Rinki-YuNa4ever

Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

dbr_kmichixx-Rai-xxDulceAmorSweetAddiction.romiosugar1-Liana-jesss.saraaa.-KingAragorn-swashbuckling.PINK.AS..saher_90

Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged

Heyya All Hug M Updating again today itz gonna be YuNa and KaJen (YuNa Ones Some Are Same As the first upd but this one is for sig dabba)ROFL
Ok KaJen Sigs And YuNa avisEmbarrassed There are even 2 JJ sigs in the update <3

Ok LOL b4 the update i wud like to take some suggestions! Coz m gonna be a free bird very soonCool

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some suggestions in My Dabba

HarshIti-- Fatima
Abhay-Piya--Sanchita

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If You Guys wanna give some suggestions u can give it too! But NO BOLLYWOOD Please! coz i suck at making stuffs frm Bollywood so i dnt wanna try! And Tellywood all suggestions are accepted except the ones at first page (In Rules Column)
Ok lol enuf of my Bakwaas back to the update...

Ok LOL YuNa ones are ispecially for my Question Bank LMAOLOL Coz she asked me to make that time so here they are! 

And KaJen sigs are of new style Just tried it donno if u all will like it LOL! But anyways here they go!

****************************************************************************************************************************

OK LOL again a lil of my Bakwaas coz my net is too slow and itz taking yrs to upload -__- 
Ok LOL My Maths Exam went SUPER DUPER Well...If teacher gives then i might even get an 100Big smile LOL so m super excited thats y..Today thought of updating...Uff no exam Kal..But have Physics on  ThursdayD'oh Once Physics is over a Huge headache will be over LOL! No Physics= More updateLOL...I wish Physics wasnt Invented at allOuch But i do love it.. LOL nyways OK ...I Hear Ash Saying...NiyuPariii Stop ur bakwaas my ears are hurting...Pinch...And JKJ telling Niya Meri Pari Where is the update M bored with ur speechSleepy..LOL actually m bored too...So lemme check if the stuffs are uploadedROFL

Unfortunately Itz a Yeshhh..Ok =(( I give up! Lemme update Now..!
@Trish Rinki And Question Bank-- Will reply to ur comments in the morning kal =D coz i wanted to reply seperately and Ash madam was abt to go so for her to res i didnt reply LOL! so ur replies will be in the morningBig smile

Ok Lemme Shut my mouthCensored...... Ok here is the Update =P
***************************************************************************************************************************

YuNa

KaJen & JJ Both are mixedEmbarrassed

**************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ok m done *RUNS TO FINISH THE NOTE AND PM PPL*LOL

Love ya 
Pari

Edited by ..NiyaPari.. - 21 March 2011 at 11:32am
Profile Search PM Buddy

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

alishaL786ammy_ka_ashudbr_kmichiamruta04frndshp_luv_dmgxx-Rai-xxDulceAmorramsha_002Angel-Jot.romiosugar1ARJRANSIDVARSKSweetAddiction.Mona1993rahmona_paksweCrazzyBusyVedika126-Aysha--tehreem--Liana-jesss.anumeha_rajatMeehak..ayesha._Oishi_.PINK.swashbucklingAS..-Fatima-Nadz_YuNaloversaher_90YuNa4everJanuableSanu

Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged

1.lil_mizz_shawty
2.Gunia
3.Mona
4.Ash
5.Aisha

Ok LOL m not editing the title though it shows closed i will take reqs until the list is fullBig smile

Love Ya
Pari

Edited by ..NiyaPari.. - 21 March 2011 at 7:14pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

alishaL786dbr_kmichi-KingAragorn-jesss.-Aysha--tehreem-SweetAddiction.AS..-Fatima-.PINK..ayesha.YuNa4everNadz_YuNaloversaher_90

Sienna.. IF-Dazzler
Sienna..
Sienna..

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
resCool

EDIT: Your sigs aren't visible Niyu so i can't do a detailed reply on each one. But i saw your creations when you updated and i absolutely adored them! Each one was more beautiful than the last. Keep making moreee and more fab stuff!<3<3
As for your little speech right at the top- you're a nut case but you prob already know thatTongue
& Re-upload all of your stuff otherwise i will throw something at you though for such a ghatiya intro to the updateTongueLOL 

REQUEST:
http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/5476/40712143260962359234109.jpg
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/279/40505144370068914990109.jpg

Text:
Kehna hi kya yeh nain ek anjaan se jo mile
Chalne lagi mohabbat ke jaise yeh silsile
Armaan naye aise dil mein khile
Jinko kabhi main na jaanoon

Edited by midnight.blue - 23 March 2011 at 6:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jesss.

jesss. IF-Sizzlerz
jesss.
jesss.

-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged

Okay so first of all I wanna say that I love your intro speech whenever you update Stern SmileROFL So full of yourself, aren't you? SillyROFL Naa I'm JK........glad your exams went well and hope you get the best results Thumbs Up

Now going on to the update.....I just love the YuNa avis so much....I'm not really a YuNa fan so more than the content of the avis I love how you made them......the size, colourings, timings and speed of avis are all just so perfect! Thumbs Up

The size is just perfect for a siggie box Embarrassed 

I want you to make KaJen avis like these in the same size Approve

Now the KaJen and JJ siggies arrived woohoo Silly

AHHH love this sig so much.....love the writing and captions you choose........awesome expressions by JJ Day Dreaming I love her hair so much in this episode Day Dreaming

I love all three versions of this sig but this one the most <3

It's just so perfect and I love the scene you choose.......Haven't seen anyone making stuff on these scenes recently so yeah I'm glad you made them and refreshed my memory about KaJen Big smileDay Dreaming

OMG this sig is so cute <33

Love how she's dancing with his green shirt oohhhh I just love this song sequence so much Silly
It reminds me of the scene in Baabul where Rani was dancing in the same way with Salman's green shirt Embarrassed however it was a different story there Ouch 

Fabulous update Niya meri Pari Hug

Keep it up!!

Now I'm off to the other update on pg 45 Dancing

Edited by -Jessy- - 22 March 2011 at 5:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sienna..Niyu-

Preternatural IF-Sizzlerz
Preternatural
Preternatural

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
congrats on the 4th threadClap sorry im late..actually cudnt check thru all the PMs
anyways keep PMin me the upds...i cudnt press the like button cos the page wasnt loading Properly.Sleepy

Niyu-

nik_sweetpoison IF-Rockerz
nik_sweetpoison
nik_sweetpoison

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
I was searching for a reply to "nikki" .. the reply to my comment then I went back all the pgs to check again n then I found "Chikki"..I was like Shit I forgot !!..ROFLROFL..

Niyu-

Post Reply New Topic

Go to top