India-Forums

||Fairyland Creations#4||New Link 150|| CLSD (Page 10)

-GothicBeauty- IF-Dazzler
-GothicBeauty-
-GothicBeauty-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
wao awesome creations..........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Niyu-

Amoon.88 Goldie
Amoon.88
Amoon.88

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
just beauuuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful...

da aata scene avis r faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaab...............

lobed it 2 da core...

muaaaaaaaaaaaaahHug

thx 4 da pm n keep up da beautiful wrk...

AMOON

Niyu-

-Liana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liana-
-Liana-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
hey PariHug Congratulation on ur 4th gal!!!!!!!!!!!!may u reach on ur 100 gal soonLOL ^awesome creations

Niyu-

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
 ReservedCool
Edited!Cool

My answer bookHug Ya i know long time no chat why oh why i mish uOuch anyways OMG 4th shop thats rockingCool Im soo proud of uEmbarrassed ROFLROFL and trust me ur shop is making me soo happy conrgratsParty

My special banana watermelon dances for ur shop opening ROFLROFL 

Ok now enuf of bakwaas commenting timeCool OMG ur KaJen updates every single one is beyongd gorgeous! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed waise i didnyt know u make avis aloErmm ROFLROFL u never told my kya and leave avis i never knew u were soo awesome at themShocked ROFLROFL I know nowApprove U rocked the avis and i can say tht coz i cant stop staringStern Smile specially the KaJen ones freaking adorable! Heart  The styles and i lub u for making stuff on tht library and kajen Aaata scenes their such cute scnes and omg their my fav actually one of my favBlushing LOL OMG sooo dreammmyDay Dreaming

My fav 3 out of the Aata updateBlushing OMFG they are soo HAWT!!! check out the last one lip staringBlushing i love the colouring on thses avis its soo clear lol! And the second avi oye hoye gussi baby on fire ROFL she was sooo cutee in th sceneEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and KSG in white oh hotness!! <3333 And they were soo close i love how simple ur avis are!!! aaaaaaahhh soo hot!! and the first one the making of the aata they are soo close omg i love thtese 3 soooo much!!!! <333 OMG u rocked it these are soo hawt and cute at the same timeDay Dreaming Uff KaJen answer book ur avis are rockingBlushing

Kajeeeeeeeeeeeen <3333 u made on this scene alos u know not many ppl make on this scene well i havent seen many ppl make ROFL U made aah im happyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Like really happy ROFL I lovw the dupaata scene uff soo KaJenliciousBlushing U know i dont drool over kajen much bt ur avis are making me go into KaJen landDay Dreaming Their expression i love this scene ksg looks soo hawt in black and wen he takes off his helmet and his expresssionsBlushing and again im telling u simple colouring looks fabClapClap Keep it simple u bring out the magicDay Dreaming I mean it wen i say thtEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

And haw u know how to make animated siggies also wah wah i didnt know ROFLROFL Love them way tooo much!! Heart

Library sceneSilly Him staring at herBlushing OMG love love love it Heart and i love the colouring and the text is soo perfect <3 and also its in white and purple those colours go soo well togetherClapClap and the stare omg its magical!! and btw i lovw the texture here as welll and its simple again aah i love this siggyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed The text u chose is perfect!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEE first kajen sceneDay Dreaming this was wen i actually fell in love with them and love the red and white colouring it looks hawt!! and i love u for animating the stare and uff the pics u chose are soo perfect baby Heart LOVE IT and the textures and omg the textBlushing AB u rocked it omg cant stop staring u must be thinkin im pagal ROFLROFL

Ok the RM stuff is amazing as well specially the BB ones are too cuteEmbarrassedEmbarrassed OMG ur rocking the avis and i love how u keep them simple i just keep saying th haina ROFLROFL so ya i love ur work coz its amaazingCool Ok i think i done much bakwaas lol waise do u know how to stack avis? and i better see YuNa hereEmbarrassed ROFLROFL ok im not ordering u ROFLROFL

and i better get pmsLOL Love yaHug

Edited by YuNa4ever - 19 March 2011 at 11:28am

Niyu-

Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Meri Qustion BankHugLOL take ur time m gonna reply to all only tmr so u can take ur own time <3
BTW howz u didnt talk to u frm sooo long =(
itsokaysammy IF-Stunnerz
itsokaysammy
itsokaysammy

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
congo hun...<3
hope u hv many more....lovely creations...Clap

Niyu-

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
AMAZING stuff babeClapClapClapClap

CONGO ON NEW SHOP

Love all teh avisEmbarrassedClapClapClap spl these Day Dreaming

They are soo oye hoye Day Dreaming LOBE THEM Blushing Silly my fav jheel si neeli aankhein scene Silly and bb Blushing and the fall Day Dreaming oye hoyeClapClapClap

^^^^ SImply love how this one cme outClapClapClapClap too gudClapClapClap

AmazinG WORK U ROCK SHAWK oye hoye

Luv
Nadz

Edited by Nadz_YuNalover - 19 March 2011 at 4:55am

Niyu-

-Rinki- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinki-
-Rinki-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Paaaaaaaaariiiiii Hug Haaaayyyeee 4th shop, its such an emotional moment. *cries dramatically* ROFL No no, its a bhangra moment. Dancing
I'm so happy for you! Congo on completing 4 galls, may you have maaaaany more :))

Oh lovely stuff on the 1st page Embarrassed The RM avi's are SO good. :D & you say "I'm okay okay at making sigs n avi's" huh nautanki. ROFL
The KaJen sigs are really good, love the colouring :) As usual, i LOVE your colouring again. LOL
Thanks for the PM Pari :D
love youuuuu <3

Niyu-

Go to top