Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: midnight.blue

Jessyyyyyyyyyyyy! I can't take my eyes off that sig you're using😍

Tehe I know 😍
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Gorgeous update ROFling queen 😛
But, why that page looks so weird? I did not even see the "like" button for a couple of min 😳

YuNa look great but did not see any other creations coz that page looks totally messed up to me 😕

Anyway, jhakkas update babe.......keep it up 👍🏼
omggggggggg i am not able to see the update😒
jesss. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
The page looks messed up to me too :(
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great update Pari! the avis are fantastic! sigs are all looking fab! the styles are all really lovely. Keep rocking!
YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Res!
Edited took long as always 🤣 Im very lajee 🤣🤣

Now coming to ur update u seriously killed me😳 not even joking soo many avis☺️ I cant stop staring u know i actuallly stared for a long time 🤣🤣 Love them all☺️ sooo perfecto🤪 I lub them way too much 🤪 OMG NOW moving to the update aaah toooo hawt🤪 🤪

The first ever fall☺️ U know one ever made on this scene u like captured the perfect moment the first time they tocuhed☺️ 🤪 coz everytime they touch its soo hawt!! <33🤪 I love the colouring and uff their entries were soo oye hoye😍 I love how u showed them both if u get wat i mean☺️ Loved this sooo much!!1🤪 the way she falls on him and oye hoye the fall 😍 Hott! <33

and omg u captured their expressions also🤪 his attitude is soo sexy !!☺️ and she looks gorgeous they are soo special!! seriosuly im loving this and love u for covering these momets🤪 O M G hotness love it tooo much OMG aah im speechless breathless they are soo perfect😍

Another fall☺️ OMG im loving ur avis on this scene soo oye hoye🤪 OMG they are soo hot and the falll <3333 YuNalicious love love the colouring here its soo simple bt soo YuNa and hotness tehee i lub them soo much☺️

This one im using☺️ They are soo lost in each other🤪 OMG OMG hotness🤪 and love how the avi is slow motion their hair flying soo dreaming☺️ ur avis are sooo perfect as they bring out YuNa magic sooo well🤪 🤪 lub lub them🤪 Omg ur making me drool drool and drool😳 🤣🤣

These 2 are☺️ 🤪 ur avis are too hot to handle his hand around her waist🤪 🤪 and her hand on his chest omg u like made on all the HOT HOT HIOT MOMENTS☺️ OMG i cant get enough of these two avis and their expressions☺️ I love how they hold each other aah dont know their looks are killer and ur avis well u can see im pagal 🤣🤣 bt watever i wanna drool die live over ur avis🤪 The hair and the touches☺️

Loved all the other ones u even captured the awkward moment😍 Its like them realising the hotness!! too hawt and umm wat else shud i say🤪 🤪 soo hawtilicious and their expressions with ur avi styles aaah im drooling☺️ 🤪 after i saw ur avis i watched this scene on repeat 🤣🤣 now also will watch🤪 OMG☺️

Ok moving on 🤣🤣 Loved the KaJen update😍 and the JJ ones are choo cute 😳😳 and this kajen one is my fav <333

Love love it soo much!!!! the colouring and the text in grey balck☺️ and white and red it soo goes with the pics <3333 omg  loved this scene😍 this is soo gorgeous!!! will use it soon i love the text on it like seriosuly☺️ And i saved almost all ur work 🤣🤣 will use it 🤣🤣🤣

Love u🤗 YuNa avis were HOTTESTEST!!  ❤️
Edited by YuNa4ever - 13 years ago
.PINK. thumbnail
wowoow beautiful creationzz sis
keep it up :)🤗
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Oye gadhi, my reply space is reserved. Kab likhegi? Next year mujhe India jaana hai waha no internet tab tak likh lena mera reply. 🤣🤣
I SWEAR I HATE PHYSICS! Moreover I hate the ones who teach them. Lagta hai abhi vampire banke khoon pee jaoo. 😎 They do that anyway. 🤣 Okay lets not make this reply more like a PM :P

Waaaaaaah kya update hai Pari. 😳 Love it, like how you're updating on YuNa, I get to see very less of them in the A&S section. So I'm totally loving it. As usual, love your colouring :)
All of them have come out really well ;)
The KaJen sigs are pretty too, love the colouring and the blending, its really good. :D
Mast update 😃
OYEEEEEE! HOW COME HAVE YOU BECOME SO FAST? 😳 I mean not you, the people. YOU'RE GALL IS FLOODING WITH REPLIEEESSS! Aiyo, I no more have the chances of replying first or even 25th in your gall. Mujhe to kahi last mein pada rehna hota hai. 🤣

Anyway thanks for the PM, love you. <3
Meehak. thumbnail

WoooOoW Beautiful upatde pari 🤗

Love Naina & yuvi avi's a lot..😍

Keeep it up dear..😃

Misha🤗
BammySammy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@-SamPari-
Aww thanks a lot!
Yup i have a FB account I PMED u =D
LOL And all thanks to u <3
i learnt sig making coz of ur tutorials
and then i jumped to PS applying
the same technique so basically thanks to u
And Thanks a lottt again <3

your welcome hunii :)
got ur PM.. Really that u lol.. ill add u soon :)
😲OMG R u serious i taught u really.. 😲
omg i didn't know or did i memory like a sieve
ooh im honored hunii im soo glad i helped u
arww bless u made
🤗 me really happy.. :)
and u can call me Sam 😉