||Fairyland Creations#4||New Link 150|| CLSD

Niyu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I Guess All Of You Might Be Knowing Me By Now LOL.! Well If Not Let Me Introduce Myself!..Ok LOL Hii..M Pari/Niya You Can Call Me Any of the both LOL!
And this Is my 4th Gallery...Still now u might be knowing my old galleries as ANGELIC DESIGNS But From Now Itz Gonna Be Called FAIRYLAND CREATIONS.. The Credit For The Name Of The SHOP goes to (-Tehreem-) She Was The One Who Gave a name to this shop.. Thanks a Lot Tehru😳

Muhahahahahaha Itz My BHASHAN Time LOL so get Ready for The Bhashan...

Hmm Before i start my Boring BhashanπŸ₯± Lemme tell you all something about me....

Well M 17 years Old and m in my 2nd PUC though itz almost over LOL.. Hmm Then i started mking sig exactly 5 months backπŸ˜†..And Now m kindda ok ok in sig making! But i still have a looonngggggg way to go...!πŸ˜†

Here Comes My Bhashan😎... (Just Saw Ash Throwing Tomatoes..LOL RUUNNN) 

OK first of all A Hugeeeeeeee hug To JKJ Dii Ash Aditi Marz Fatima πŸ€— For continuously bearing my torture and LOL commenting always...And commenting even when i dont PM..That shop wudnt have been over without u guysπŸ€—

LOL ok Now Lemme start my boring BHASHANπŸ₯±

First Of All Pariiiiiiiii ILY thanks a lot for always supporting me in making sig <3

Second Radz-- LOL u were the one who started making me get interested abt shop thingy LOL so if u both werent there i wud have never ever opened one So thanksss to U guysπŸ€—

Now LOL Diiii For always being there for me and comment in shop even though i update on  a couple she doent like muchπŸ˜†..She appreciates me.. Lovee u diiπŸ€—

Ashh- LOL Thanks to u too for ur lambaa comments and LOL for allowing me to churafy some of ut text styles and colouring LMAO ILYπŸ€— And ILY for always being a GEEKπŸ€“πŸ€£..And for continously Spamming the shop asking wen is ur next UPD LMAO but now i can take the badla😈

JKJ-- LOL thanks to my 2nd shop LOL i met u ..and LOL frm then u started spamming my shop asking wen is the next upd and LMAO u kept moving the shop wen i was having exams Thanks a lottt for thatπŸ€— And LOL i still remember i have ur req pending LMAO but m gonna make it again frm first after examsπŸ€“πŸ€£..

Aditi- LOL for always commenting on my updates even if itz the worst update everπŸ˜† And telling ke itz gud though its of no gudπŸ˜† ILYπŸ€—

Marz- LOL u never waited for PM and always commented in shop ANd LOL i remember stacking will do it once i finish editing the shop πŸ˜† LOL thanks a lott for always commentingπŸ€— And ILYY always except wen u start Splash war with meπŸ₯ΊπŸ€£
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

My Inspiration Is Frm alll The Makers on IF πŸ€—

Thats All Done with Bhashan LOL have some more stuffs to edit.. 
If u want PM then press Like Button in THE PM LIST POST

Previous Shops
Edited by ..NiyaPari.. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niyu- thumbnail

I Make 
  • Animated Sigs
  • Non Animated Sigs
  • Animated avis
  • Non-Animated Avis
  • Banners

What I Use
  • Photoshop CS4/CS5 Extended

My Updates Will be Mostly on these couples😳
  • KaJen
  • ArjuHi
  • MaanEet
  • AbhiYa
  • KaSu
  • SuShaan
  • Delena☺️
  • TVD stuffs
My Copyrights will be any of these
  • AngelC
  • Angel(c)
  • sweet.salty(c)
  • (c)sweet.salty
OK LOL this is all!
rules in next post followed by Index and PM List!!

Niyu- thumbnail

OK LOL there are some Rules That MUST Be Followed In The shop!

• Request ONLY When Am Open..
  • Requested Stuffs MUST be atlease used for 1+ days!
  • NO PERSONAL SIG REQUESTS PLZ!
  • Do Not PM me Any of ur reqs and ask me to do..Unless itz a Birthday stuff =)
  • Do Not CUT CROP OR CLAIM MY WORK AS YOURS
  • Do Not Use The Sigs OUTSIDE IF!
  • And Do Not Keep asking me When i will do ur req or so...I will do it when i get time and Plz dont PM me abt any of ur req asking if itz done..am i working on it..
  • For Video Avis give ONLY YOUTUBE LINKS!
  • And Max time for Youtube links can be 8-10 secs NOT MORE THAN THAT!
  • Please Provide Me With HQ Pics.
  • For Siggys Plz Provide Me With 1-10 pics Not more than that and tell me which is one needed the most i mean the pic!
  • ONE REq Per Person!
  • Please Give your own texts coz i suck at making one🀒🀣
  • And when you are requesting better give me a deadline or i will neverfinish it LOLπŸ˜†
  • And I guess thats it ENJOY requesting!
  • NO Inflamming or Discouraging words!
  • DO NOT REQ IF U HAVENT COMMENTED IN THE GALLERY B4!

AND PLEASE DONT REQUEST ANYTHING RELATED TO KaSh and Shilpa Anand.. And If U request That Request WIll be Ignored

LOVE YA
-Pari

Niyu- thumbnail

-RabiaKSGKaJen-,  JRia,  alishaL786,  _Mariam_,  Nadz_YuNalover,  wida,  Amona,  arun-deepsMoNayaKiDeewani,  KaShBaarish..xx,  ammy_ka_ashu,  midnight.blue,  Angel-Jot.,  saher_90DulceAmor,  lil_mizz_shawty,  amruta04,  -Akriti-,  xx-Rai-xx,  sara-ksgfan14,  Taani96,  YuNa4everAnu_sajan4ever,  arluver4life,  taman07,  Ankita.M,  -Rinki-,  sneha_ksg,  smart.akaisha,  oishi_ksgMona1993,  Aditiloveskajen,  -Jessy-,  -Sabz-,  aisha_1992,  Vedika126,  -KingAragorn-,  -Trish-Mariam94,  aishix,  -Liana-,  -tehreem-,  -Aysha-,  

If you Guys Want a PM Then Press The LIKE BUTTON BELOW!

INDEX

SamPle--1
JW,Damon-Elena,Yuvraj-Naina, Arjun Arohi Avis --18
JW,KaJen,Yuvraj-Naina-38
JW,KaJen-45
JW Sigs-Pg69
trish,Marj Req- Pg83
KaJen-84

Will Be Updates As And When I update Shop <3

Love Ya
Pari

Niyu- thumbnail
Sample Of My Creation 

~~Animated Avis~~😳

RM stuffs

KaJen Stuffs

~Non Animated Sigs~

~~Animated~~

Niyu- thumbnail
Res 

Comment frm Ash!

Ash comment and i will paste it here u werent replying so i posted and urs will be first <3

Jessy u can post urs!
jesss. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Woahhhhh I love the new banners BTW

ROFL anyways, congratulations on your 4th shop Niya meri Pari πŸ€— 
Your creations are totally awesome and I absolutely adore them β€οΈ
May you have many more shops and may I always be here at your service AKA ishpamming πŸ˜›πŸ€£

Jokes apart, I wish you all the success with your shop and all requests you will be working on πŸ˜³ I'm sure ki even your requests will glow beautifully <3

Ohhh I think I can see a special message for me in the intro πŸ€“πŸ˜† That's so sweet of you LOL ILY <3

My reply to the message >>>>> You're welcome Pari πŸ€— I always love your stuff and since I always stalk you there is no need for an update PM to be sent to me in the first place πŸ˜ˆπŸ€£

My reply to the individual message >>>>> Haan I met you in the last pages of your second shop LMAO and I was like talking very formal but then I saw you ROFLing then already πŸ˜³πŸ€£ that's what made me think you are a great person/friend to be with and you can always make anyone laugh πŸ˜³ I love your sense of humour, just like mine πŸ˜³πŸ€£
Was I really spamming your shop? πŸ˜² I didn't mean to..........oops! πŸ˜³πŸ€£
........and yeah you still have to make my request πŸ˜ˆ....you only made the sig but not the icon yet! How dare you!? πŸ˜ˆπŸ€£ Ok I'm JK LOOOOL yeah do it after eggzams πŸ€“πŸ˜†

I clicked LIKE but no I don't really need a PM thank you very much, coz I'm your stalker anyways πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£ yaaa but whenever you become lajjyy and can't be bothered to PM people then I will bug you into PMing them 🀣 unless you have a sensible reason for not PMing, then I can do it for you πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

.......and ermmm about requesting rules.......I like them very much πŸ‘πŸΌ esp the one which says only people can request who always comment in your shop 

Ohh and you better update your index in this shop, coz you didn't do it in your last one, you lazy bum! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Ohh and I love your sample creations you posted BUT BUT BUT where are the others?! The KaJen merged avis you made on my suggestion?! Add those too! Please!
.......and those avis you made of Jenny's bday wish for KSG and also those avis you made yesterday!

Now going to yesterday's update.............woahhh πŸ˜³

ILY for making these gorgeous avis on Jenny's entry in DMG πŸ˜

She looks so pretty awwwwwwwwww <3

OH AND BTW ISN'T IT THE BEST THING EVER THAT YOU MADE AVIS ON JENNY OF HER ENTRY IN DMG AND NOW THESE SAME AVIS ARE MAKING THEIR ENTRY ON THE FIRST PAGE OF YOUR SHOP? πŸ˜ƒ THAT'S A GREAT FEELING! AS IF JENNY IS MAKING HER WAY INTO YOUR SHOP! πŸ˜ƒ

LOL thought of pointing that out to you =))

Awwwwwww this one is too good! Love how she is sniffing those roses β€οΈ

Pariiiii I love your avis.........I just love them so much! Seriously! πŸ˜³
The colouring, timings everything is so perfect!
I don't really have to say that everytime you update do I, coz you know it already! πŸ˜³

Love her eye in here............the way you can only see half her face........it's beautiful <3

WOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW you made an avi and captured her smile πŸ˜³
that's so sweet πŸ˜³

Pari like I said to Ashu, you will kill me one day with your creations πŸ˜³

Believe it or not, but your creations are fantastic though you won't admit it πŸ˜­πŸ˜‘ grrrrr someone needs to kick you on your butt really badly!! πŸ˜‘🀣

Okay enough of my chatter.........hope that was not too much for you to read πŸ˜† or too less?! πŸ˜³πŸ€£

Congratz once again!! πŸ€—

Muaaaaaaah love ya β€οΈ
Edited by -Jessy- - 13 years ago
congozz my Niya Babes<3
Love yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa may you open 1000's of shops<3<3πŸ₯³
tumhare liye ashuu key dil mein pyyar dekhey aasun aa gayyeeeee😭
Res!
I'm not so fussed that I'm not on the first page lol! What matters is I'm third!! πŸ₯³ (Exlcuding Ash that is! πŸ˜†)

Edited

Whhhooooohhooooooo!!!! Congo on your 4th shop Niyu!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ 
This calls for a parttttaaayyyy!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Kab der rahi hai tu?? After all we do deserve it for commenting and helping you finish don't we?? πŸ€”πŸ˜†

Lemme know! I'll be waiting! 

Anyways lemme give my good wishes to you now!! πŸ˜†

Vaahh!! Khoob naam roshan kiya hai hamara!! 
Beta bas aise maan laga ke kaam karne aur humare maange uh nahin...binti (requests right?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†)  poori karna!  Thik hai?? Dekhna humare aashirwaad ke saath bohut kaamyabi milegi!! πŸ˜³

BUT!! (Warning toh dena chahiye! πŸ˜›)
AGAR! AGAR!! Tumne hamari baat nahin mani aur time par update nahin kiya toh dekhna kya hashar hota hai tumhara! πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ

Your gonna  need a damn good excuse for not updating!! See how good I am?? I'm giving you great advice which surely you'll HAVE to follow!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜ˆ

Aww how sweet of you to give us a special message! 
And here's hugs back! πŸ€— πŸ€—
 πŸ€—
πŸ€— 
(See I'm not khanjoos in giving hugs! πŸ˜›)

See how dedicated I am to your shop?? Commented even before you PM'd me!! That's cuz I'm super-fast!  as well as stalking you 🀣
But mainly cuz your creations are damn good that I keep looking forward to them! (Have to keep an eye *stalk* out for it! πŸ˜³)

Puhleez! We only beared your torture for the update! πŸ˜› Just joking! We love your work cuz you are just too sweet! Replying to every little comment that we make in the shop even if its irrelevant! πŸ˜† I mean how many people have that much patience to actually do that?

Jokes apart! Congo on you new shop Niya!!
Love the new banners as well as the rules!! Do I need to say which ones I like the best?? πŸ˜³
Hope there's many more to come!! After all you are a fabulous siggy maker!! πŸ˜³

and oh yeah, stacking avi's!! πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
take your time and do it whenever you can! πŸ˜³ (See how kind I am? I mean cmon! You gotta notice that! πŸ˜•πŸ˜†) 

Aww ILY you too!!
Hahhahahahaha so you DID get splashed by me?? πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Thought you weren't gonna fall for it!!

HAHAHAHA I can't help but πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Here take this!! πŸ€£

Edited by lil_mizz_shawty - 13 years ago
............. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
RESSSS :)

*EDIT*

okaiiii...firstlyyy...your probably likee who's this?? πŸ€”
well...I've changed my username & DP ..so youu probably can't recognisee me at allll πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
i leavee it to you too guess!!
i'll givee youu somee clues πŸ˜‰
- I met youu at the Jennifer FC...okaii thats all i'm goiing to give youu πŸ˜†

anywayzzz.....
coming to the point of this topiccc!  πŸ˜†
CONGRATSSSSS on yourr fourthh shoppp!!
whoooo....your goiing fastt...just shows how many fanzz you've gottt πŸ˜›
i wishh you alll the best on this shopp..and watch it'll go flyyiiinggg....😳
okaii...i'm off noww takecareeee :)
andd guess who i am??? πŸ˜ƒ
Lovee yaaaa.....
x