India-Forums

||Fairyland Creations#4||New Link 150|| CLSD

Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I Guess All Of You Might Be Knowing Me By Now LOL.! Well If Not Let Me Introduce Myself!..Ok LOL Hii..M Pari/Niya You Can Call Me Any of the both LOL!
And this Is my 4th Gallery...Still now u might be knowing my old galleries as ANGELIC DESIGNS But From Now Itz Gonna Be Called FAIRYLAND CREATIONS.. The Credit For The Name Of The SHOP goes to (-Tehreem-) She Was The One Who Gave a name to this shop.. Thanks a Lot TehruEmbarrassed

Muhahahahahaha Itz My BHASHAN Time LOL so get Ready for The Bhashan...

Hmm Before i start my Boring BhashanSleepy Lemme tell you all something about me....

Well M 17 years Old and m in my 2nd PUC though itz almost over LOL.. Hmm Then i started mking sig exactly 5 months backLOL..And Now m kindda ok ok in sig making! But i still have a looonngggggg way to go...!LOL

Here Comes My BhashanCool... (Just Saw Ash Throwing Tomatoes..LOL RUUNNN) 

OK first of all A Hugeeeeeeee hug To JKJ Dii Ash Aditi Marz Fatima Hug For continuously bearing my torture and LOL commenting always...And commenting even when i dont PM..That shop wudnt have been over without u guysHug

LOL ok Now Lemme start my boring BHASHANSleepy

First Of All Pariiiiiiiii ILY thanks a lot for always supporting me in making sig <3

Second Radz-- LOL u were the one who started making me get interested abt shop thingy LOL so if u both werent there i wud have never ever opened oneOuch So thanksss to U guysHug

Now LOL Diiii For always being there for me and comment in shop even though i update on  a couple she doent like muchLOL..She appreciates me.. Lovee u diiHug

Ashh- LOL Thanks to u too for ur lambaa comments and LOL for allowing me to churafy some of ut text styles and colouring LMAO ILYHug And ILY for always being a GEEKGeekROFL..And for continously Spamming the shop asking wen is ur next UPD LMAO but now i can take the badlaEvil Smile

JKJ-- LOL thanks to my 2nd shop LOL i met u ..and LOL frm then u started spamming my shop asking wen is the next upd and LMAO u kept moving the shop wen i was having exams Thanks a lottt for thatHug And LOL i still remember i have ur req pending LMAO but m gonna make it again frm first after examsGeekROFL..

Aditi- LOL for always commenting on my updates even if itz the worst update everLOL And telling ke itz gud though its of no gudLOL ILYHug

Marz- LOL u never waited for PM and always commented in shop ANd LOL i remember stacking will do it once i finish editing the shop LOL LOL thanks a lott for always commentingHug And ILYY always except wen u start Splash war with meBroken HeartROFL
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

My Inspiration Is Frm alll The Makers on IF Hug

Thats All Done with Bhashan LOL have some more stuffs to edit.. 
If u want PM then press Like Button in THE PM LIST POST

Previous Shops

Edited by ..NiyaPari.. - 05 April 2011 at 11:36am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

alishaL786Amoon.88RUBA-SIDDIQUIAdditi_sjfandbr_kmichiPremKiDeewanifrndshp_luv_dmg-Hiralious-Sabaah..arun-deepsxx-Rai-xxQuirkyDulceAmorxTimaxIshaan.HealMeForeverAngel-Jot.ARJRANSIDVARSKSweetAddiction.romiosugar1-KingAragorn-Aisha.-Liana--Aysha--tehreem-Siddhi_jesss.-Rinki-..Akaisha..anumeha_rajatpari_smile-Sneha16-Mona1993rahmona_paksweVedika126CrazzyBusy..-Ayesshhaa-..saraaa..ayesha.-CromulentHaze--Anku-swashbucklingwidaDivineDreams.AS..Nadz_YuNalover268143saher_90YuNa4everJanuableSanu

Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

I Make 
  • Animated Sigs
  • Non Animated Sigs
  • Animated avis
  • Non-Animated Avis
  • Banners

What I Use
  • Photoshop CS4/CS5 Extended

My Updates Will be Mostly on these couplesEmbarrassed
  • KaJen
  • ArjuHi
  • MaanEet
  • AbhiYa
  • KaSu
  • SuShaan
  • DelenaBlushing
  • TVD stuffs
My Copyrights will be any of these
  • AngelC
  • Angel(c)
  • sweet.salty(c)
  • (c)sweet.salty
OK LOL this is all!
rules in next post followed by Index and PM List!!

Edited by ..NiyaPari.. - 21 March 2011 at 11:39am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

itsD.E.L.E.N.AAdditi_sjfandbr_kmichixx-Rai-xxSabaah..arun-deepsDulceAmor_darklove_Ishaan.saraaa.Meehak.-tehreem-Siddhi_Aisha.-Aysha-anumeha_rajatjesss...Akaisha..ARJRANSIDVARSKSweetAddiction.romiosugar1Mona1993Preternaturalrahmona_pakswepari_smileAS..swashbuckling.PINK..ayesha.saher_90268143JanuableSanu

Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

OK LOL there are some Rules That MUST Be Followed In The shop!

• Request ONLY When Am Open..
  • Requested Stuffs MUST be atlease used for 1+ days!
  • NO PERSONAL SIG REQUESTS PLZ!
  • Do Not PM me Any of ur reqs and ask me to do..Unless itz a Birthday stuff =)
  • Do Not CUT CROP OR CLAIM MY WORK AS YOURS
  • Do Not Use The Sigs OUTSIDE IF!
  • And Do Not Keep asking me When i will do ur req or so...I will do it when i get time and Plz dont PM me abt any of ur req asking if itz done..am i working on it..
  • For Video Avis give ONLY YOUTUBE LINKS!
  • And Max time for Youtube links can be 8-10 secs NOT MORE THAN THAT!
  • Please Provide Me With HQ Pics.
  • For Siggys Plz Provide Me With 1-10 pics Not more than that and tell me which is one needed the most i mean the pic!
  • ONE REq Per Person!
  • Please Give your own texts coz i suck at making oneDeadROFL
  • And when you are requesting better give me a deadline or i will neverfinish it LOLLOL
  • And I guess thats it ENJOY requesting!
  • NO Inflamming or Discouraging words!
  • DO NOT REQ IF U HAVENT COMMENTED IN THE GALLERY B4!

AND PLEASE DONT REQUEST ANYTHING RELATED TO KaSh and Shilpa Anand.. And If U request That Request WIll be Ignored

LOVE YA
-Pari

Edited by ..NiyaPari.. - 02 April 2011 at 8:16am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

dbr_kmichisaniya.xammy_ka_ashuSienna..Additi_sjfanxx-Rai-xxarun-deeps-Hiralious-DulceAmorIshaan.Angel-Jot.romiosugar1CrazzyBusyNIDIZMona1993rahmona_pakswepari_smile-Sneha16-anumeha_rajatjesss.-Rinki-..Akaisha..-Liana--KingAragorn-Aisha.ARJRANSIDVARSKSweetAddiction.PrincessBushi-Aysha--tehreem-Siddhi_..-Ayesshhaa-...ayesha.swashbucklingAS..Nadz_YuNalover268143saher_90YuNa4everJanuableSanu

Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

-RabiaKSGKaJen-,  JRia,  alishaL786,  _Mariam_,  Nadz_YuNalover,  wida,  Amona,  arun-deepsMoNayaKiDeewani,  KaShBaarish..xx,  ammy_ka_ashu,  midnight.blue,  Angel-Jot.,  saher_90DulceAmor,  lil_mizz_shawty,  amruta04,  -Akriti-,  xx-Rai-xx,  sara-ksgfan14,  Taani96,  YuNa4everAnu_sajan4ever,  arluver4life,  taman07,  Ankita.M,  -Rinki-,  sneha_ksg,  smart.akaisha,  oishi_ksgMona1993,  Aditiloveskajen,  -Jessy-,  -Sabz-,  aisha_1992,  Vedika126,  -KingAragorn-,  -Trish-Mariam94,  aishix,  -Liana-,  -tehreem-,  -Aysha-,  

If you Guys Want a PM Then Press The LIKE BUTTON BELOW!

INDEX

SamPle--1
JW,Damon-Elena,Yuvraj-Naina, Arjun Arohi Avis --18
JW,KaJen,Yuvraj-Naina-38
JW,KaJen-45
JW Sigs-Pg69
trish,Marj Req- Pg83
KaJen-84

Will Be Updates As And When I update Shop <3

Love Ya
Pari

Edited by ..NiyaPari.. - 25 March 2011 at 7:51am

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

alishaL786Amoon.88kajenlover4everdbr_kmichisaniya.xAdditi_sjfanammy_ka_ashuSienna..Ishaan.Sabaah..arun-deeps-RabiaKSGKaJen-JRiaxx-Rai-xx-Akriti-amruta04frndshp_luv_dmg_darklove_DulceAmorAngel-Jot.ARJRANSIDVARSKSweetAddiction.romiosugar1-KingAragorn-pari_smile-Sneha16-rahmona_paksweMona1993CrazzyBusyVedika126Aisha.-tehreem---sanchita---Liana-PrincessBushi-Aysha--Rinki-..Akaisha..jesss.saraaa.anumeha_rajat-Euphoria-Meehak.Aubade..ayesha.-Anku-swashbuckling_Oishi_widaDivineDreams.Batameez.AS..Nadz_YuNaloversaher_90YuNa4everJanuableSanu

Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Sample Of My Creation 

~~Animated Avis~~Embarrassed

RM stuffs

KaJen Stuffs

~Non Animated Sigs~

~~Animated~~

Edited by ..NiyaPari.. - 18 March 2011 at 11:36pm

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoon.88dbr_kmichisaniya.xAdditi_sjfanIshaan.frndshp_luv_dmgamruta04xx-Rai-xxSabaah..arun-deepsDulceAmorAngel-Jot.romiosugar1ARJRANSIDVARSKSweetAddiction.Aisha.-Liana--Aysha--tehreem-Siddhi_sabihaa.jesss.-Rinki-..Akaisha..Mona1993rahmona_pakswepari_smileCrazzyBusy-KingAragorn-Meehak...-Ayesshhaa-...ayesha..PINK.swashbucklingAS..saher_90268143MehRya..JanuableSanu

Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Res 

Comment frm Ash!

Ash comment and i will paste it here u werent replying so i posted and urs will be first <3

Jessy u can post urs!

Edited by ..NiyaPari.. - 18 March 2011 at 12:24pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

dbr_kmichiSienna..jesss...Akaisha..Meehak.CrazzyBusyMona1993romiosugar1AS..swashbuckling.PINK.

jesss. IF-Sizzlerz
jesss.
jesss.

-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Woahhhhh I love the new banners BTW

ROFL anyways, congratulations on your 4th shop Niya meri Pari Hug 
Your creations are totally awesome and I absolutely adore them Heart
May you have many more shops and may I always be here at your service AKA ishpamming TongueROFL

Jokes apart, I wish you all the success with your shop and all requests you will be working on Embarrassed I'm sure ki even your requests will glow beautifully <3

Ohhh I think I can see a special message for me in the intro GeekLOL That's so sweet of you LOL ILY <3

My reply to the message >>>>> You're welcome Pari Hug I always love your stuff and since I always stalk you there is no need for an update PM to be sent to me in the first place Evil SmileApproveROFL

My reply to the individual message >>>>> Haan I met you in the last pages of your second shop LMAO and I was like talking very formal but then I saw you ROFLing then already Stern SmileROFL that's what made me think you are a great person/friend to be with and you can always make anyone laugh Embarrassed I love your sense of humour, just like mine EmbarrassedROFL
Was I really spamming your shop? Shocked I didn't mean to..........oops! Stern SmileROFL
........and yeah you still have to make my request Evil Smile....you only made the sig but not the icon yet! How dare you!? Evil SmileROFL Ok I'm JK LOOOOL yeah do it after eggzams GeekLOL

I clicked LIKE but no I don't really need a PM thank you very much, coz I'm your stalker anyways Big smileROFL yaaa but whenever you become lajjyy and can't be bothered to PM people then I will bug you into PMing them ApproveROFL unless you have a sensible reason for not PMing, then I can do it for you SmileLOL

.......and ermmm about requesting rules.......I like them very much Thumbs Up esp the one which says only people can request who always comment in your shop Approve

Ohh and you better update your index in this shop, coz you didn't do it in your last one, you lazy bum! TongueLOL

Ohh and I love your sample creations you posted BUT BUT BUT where are the others?! The KaJen merged avis you made on my suggestion?! Add those too! Please!
.......and those avis you made of Jenny's bday wish for KSG and also those avis you made yesterday!

Now going to yesterday's update.............woahhh Stern Smile

ILY for making these gorgeous avis on Jenny's entry in DMG Day Dreaming

She looks so pretty awwwwwwwwww <3

OH AND BTW ISN'T IT THE BEST THING EVER THAT YOU MADE AVIS ON JENNY OF HER ENTRY IN DMG AND NOW THESE SAME AVIS ARE MAKING THEIR ENTRY ON THE FIRST PAGE OF YOUR SHOP? Big smile THAT'S A GREAT FEELING! AS IF JENNY IS MAKING HER WAY INTO YOUR SHOP! Big smile

LOL thought of pointing that out to you =))

Awwwwwww this one is too good! Love how she is sniffing those roses Heart

Pariiiii I love your avis.........I just love them so much! Seriously! Embarrassed
The colouring, timings everything is so perfect!
I don't really have to say that everytime you update do I, coz you know it already! Embarrassed

Love her eye in here............the way you can only see half her face........it's beautiful <3

WOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW you made an avi and captured her smile Embarrassed
that's so sweet Embarrassed

Pari like I said to Ashu, you will kill me one day with your creations Stern Smile

Believe it or not, but your creations are fantastic though you won't admit it CryAngry grrrrr someone needs to kick you on your butt really badly!! AngryROFL

Okay enough of my chatter.........hope that was not too much for you to read LOL or too less?! Stern SmileROFL

Congratz once again!! Hug

Muaaaaaaah love ya Heart

Edited by -Jessy- - 19 March 2011 at 7:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sienna..romiosugar1Niyu-

swashbuckling IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VaaniBhandariSienna..romiosugar1Niyu-

Post Reply New Topic

Go to top