India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

where is the logic?

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Let me clear first i dont mean to insult any fan group. I m not against anyone.

Many members in this forum are assuming that its veer who has changed the report because he dont want ichha to break down.

But if he had changed the repport than i must say he is the biggest fool on this earth. He knows that tapasya is pregnent with his child and if he proves himself impotent for ichha's happiness than definately questions will arise on tapasya's character and he cant buy ichha's happiness on the cost of tapasya's character.

When one lady is pregnent with his child how could he prove himself impotent? he knows very well that if he tried any such thing than definatly ichha's first doubt will be on tapasya.

If he really dont want to hurt ichha than he can even display both the repport normal and advice doctor not to tell the truth to ichha and bundelas, why he need to take the risk of impotel when he knows one lady is pregnent with his child?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jayajoyspatty123ankit111SRKLuvrLimitLessFan

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

ROFL who has come with this logic.. this shows the height of their desperation/... not willing to hear anything and still  day dreamingDay DreamingROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12ankit111LimitLessFantiny15

gracious45 Senior Member
gracious45
gracious45

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
I dont think if he has changed the reports. I think they will use Veers infetility to make this family realize of all the injustice they have done to other people..eg: Satya and his family. Also it makes no sense for Iccha to hide the truth from veer. He has every right to know. The doc said there is treatment so how is she gonna treat him if the guy doesnt even know whats wrong with him. Iccha is wrong in here u can never take the right of knowing the truth from anyone.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12LimitLessFantiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

It was very clear that Veer knows nothing about the report and if he wanted to make a change he wud have just corrected/ changed  ichcha's report ... why wud he change his own report when everyone is under the impression that he is the father of tap's baby.... how foolish cud veer be ConfusedLOL 
Veer has not made any changes in the report... that much was clear from today's episode ...

spatty123ankit111tiny15LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Aisi logic tho sirf ek hi log dengae LOL...

Anyways i agree with charu , wats the point of doing all this and to save whom ?? he has no idea about his condition , and like nigo123 said , someone has to pay for other mistakes, so veer is paying it and good 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ASTHA-

Many members in this forum are assuming that its veer who has changed the report because he dont want ichha to break down.

But if he had changed the repport than i must say he is the biggest fool on this earth. He knows that tapasya is pregnent with his child and if he proves himself impotent for ichha's happiness than definately questions will arise on tapasya's character and he cant buy ichha's happiness on the cost of tapasya's character.

When one lady is pregnent with his child how could he prove himself impotent? he knows very well that if he tried any such thing than definatly ichha's first doubt will be on tapasya.

If he really dont want to hurt ichha than he can even display both the repport normal and advice doctor not to tell the truth to ichha and bundelas, why he need to take the risk of impotel when he knows one lady is pregnent with his child?
u want to find logic??????? there is no logic in DREAMS. kahin bhi, kabhi bhi, kuchh bhi aa sakta haiROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12tiny15

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

I know, you talking about whose member, very well par wo jo bhi ho
par mai batata ho ki any who seen serial with logic who is maha duffer... or duffs ROFL so thier is no matter of logic or unlogic....ROFL
_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

I know, you talking about whose member, very well par wo jo bhi ho
par mai batata ho ki any who seen serial with logic who is maha duffer... or duffs ROFL so thier is no matter of logic or unlogic....ROFL
Let me clear i m not pointing out anyone specially and u r right we dont need to use our logic while watching serial but its quite obvious being an educated man veer will not take step to change the report of his own when he knows tapasya is already pregnent with his baby.

sweetgal2001jdfanankit111tiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index