Uttaran

Tired of Ichchha's Stuttering (Page 2)

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spatty123

Originally posted by vijayam

Seriously, I hate to write this being a Veecha fan....but yday Iccha's acting was totally out of depth...just one expression of a cry baby ..Angry..that scene had so much in it...shock, pain, love, hatred, helplessness.....& what did we see....atleast I couldn't feel any of these emotions...Confused...I'm really sorry if hurting any sentiments but just cant help it....

I always knew iccha will hide it from Veer....com'mon girl...doesn't he deserve to knowAngry
she hasn't learnt from her past experience at all..why blame only tappu..Angry...and Veer....the less said the better about him...why didn't he suspect when iccha was so quiet for sometime on the phone....something so important....any caring hubby wud actually ask hazaar questions...instead he just said things that he wanted to hear himself....Angry....what crap..nothing can justify iccha not telling the truth to Veer this time....

And I actually found that scene quite hilarious...where iccha has tears in her eyes...and ammo oh the innocent lady..didnt suspect anything....guess even uttaran characters are so used to iccha's crying all the time...LOL....will any mother simply accept the argument ki aise hi aankh mein ansoon aa gaye.......if my mother sees me like that, she wont leave me till I tell her everything......they are making a joke of all relations...Confused

so much for Iccha and her angelic ways...If you want to ruin the truth, just stretch it......Angry

@Bold; BINGO! I was thinking the same thing while watching that scene. Now I have stopped expecting anything from Ichha. She is the weakest female protagonist EVER on Indian TV. I have fully stopped sympathising with her. But Veeeer!.  I found it so annoying that Veer who knows Ichha pretty well did not think anything of her silence on the phone after she picked up. He just kept on blabbering the same thing over and over again. "SAb theek hua na", "main kehta tha na sab theek hoga", abbe, pehle usey toh bolne dey. Or specifically ask her about the test results. I agree that husband/wife needs to console and motivate their partners in such situations but that has to be done while the tests are being conducted or if the results are negative, not when you are calling to ask for  the results! Dumbo! I hope he will ask to see the report himself in next episode. No matter how much we trust our partners, isnt it natural and common to see such reports with our own naked eyes!
UT is far from reality that we can expect any kind of garbage from it. Actually the doc insists the husband and wife to consult her with the reports atleast for the first time. This is followed everywhere especially for treatement of infertility as both of them need to be aware of the situtation and treatement. On later consultations depending upon the treatement both or either one goes. 
@bold --forget abt trust............Will one not be curious to see the reports especially when it is something your wife is worried about while going to the tests!!!!But then I lost hope on Veer long time back,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this guy is not going to wakeup until Taps exposure.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123mahmansmaFunLyfe

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

so much for Iccha and her angelic ways...If you want to ruin the truth, just stretch it......Angry

@Bold; BINGO! I was thinking the same thing while watching that scene. Now I have stopped expecting anything from Ichha. She is the weakest female protagonist EVER on Indian TV. I have fully stopped sympathising with her. But Veeeer!.  I found it so annoying that Veer who knows Ichha pretty well did not think anything of her silence on the phone after she picked up. He just kept on blabbering the same thing over and over again. "SAb theek hua na", "main kehta tha na sab theek hoga", abbe, pehle usey toh bolne dey. Or specifically ask her about the test results. I agree that husband/wife needs to console and motivate their partners in such situations but that has to be done while the tests are being conducted or if the results are negative, not when you are calling to ask for  the results! Dumbo! I hope he will ask to see the report himself in next episode. No matter how much we trust our partners, isnt it natural and common to see such reports with our own naked eyes!

@spatty123.."abbe, pehle usey toh bolne dey."....
ROFLROFLROFL
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

Seriously, I hate to write this being a Veecha fan....but yday Iccha's acting was totally out of depth...just one expression of a cry baby ..Angry..that scene had so much in it...shock, pain, love, hatred, helplessness.....& what did we see....atleast I couldn't feel any of these emotions...Confused...I'm really sorry if hurting any sentiments but just cant help it....

I always knew iccha will hide it from Veer....com'mon girl...doesn't he deserve to knowAngry
she hasn't learnt from her past experience at all..why blame only tappu..Angry...and Veer....the less said the better about him...why didn't he suspect when iccha was so quiet for sometime on the phone....something so important....any caring hubby wud actually ask hazaar questions...instead he just said things that he wanted to hear himself....Angry....what crap..nothing can justify iccha not telling the truth to Veer this time....

And I actually found that scene quite hilarious...where iccha has tears in her eyes...and ammo oh the innocent lady..didnt suspect anything....guess even uttaran characters are so used to iccha's crying all the time...LOL....will any mother simply accept the argument ki aise hi aankh mein ansoon aa gaye.......if my mother sees me like that, she wont leave me till I tell her everything......they are making a joke of all relations...Confused

UT is far from reality that we can expect any kind of garbage from it. Actually the doc insists the husband and wife to consult her with the reports atleast for the first time. This is followed everywhere especially for treatement of infertility as both of them need to be aware of the situtation and treatement. On later consultations depending upon the treatement both or either one goes. 
@bold --forget abt trust............Will one not be curious to see the reports especially when it is something your wife is worried about while going to the tests!!!!But then I lost hope on Veer long time back,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this guy is not going to wakeup until Taps exposure.

Yes dreamz12, they are just fooling the audience....this is 21st century....for heaven's sake..iccha mata ki jai..LOL

spatty123

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Rightly said by all... today was one of the worst episodes of Uttaran where logic and practicality have gone for a toss...

I am fed up with Ichcha yaar...seriously...when has this girl said truth to her husband...she has always lied...earlier her lies used to hurt Veer and even without considering his feelings, she hurt him time and again..then i argued that this is because Ichcha has right to hurt Veer...but now, when in the whole world, it is this guy who needs to knw the truth, she is hiding it from him just because she doesnt want to hurt him...this is not mahaanta...i think by doing this,Ichcha is stooping as low as Tapasya..the moment she came to know the truth, as a good wife, as a good bahu she had to expose the truth...atleast her husband had all rights to know the truth...now every minute Veer will be bearing the false fatherhood of a kid and doesnt this affect Ichcha....pathetic girl, pathetic!!!

And isnt Ichcha educated...the doctor repeatedly said that there wont be any issue and Veers problem can be treated...then y the hell cant this lady tell truth to her husband...and how is she going to get him treated without his knowledge,...pls dont test our intelligence to this level...this show sucks high timmeAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123hasini79watchserialmahmansmaFunLyfe

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Is there any mahaanta mania in medical science...if so, it applies to this lady Ichcha....sorry to say Ichcha, but in today's episode, i felt u as equal in character as Tapasya's....Ouch..basically characterless...

i feel so sad to say this, but to drag a goddamn pregnancy track, they r assassinating every character, one per episodeAngry

watchserialmahmansmaFunLyfe

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akruz

Rightly said by all... today was one of the worst episodes of Uttaran where logic and practicality have gone for a toss...

I am fed up with Ichcha yaar...seriously...when has this girl said truth to her husband...she has always lied...earlier her lies used to hurt Veer and even without considering his feelings, she hurt him time and again..then i argued that this is because Ichcha has right to hurt Veer...but now, when in the whole world, it is this guy who needs to knw the truth, she is hiding it from him just because she doesnt want to hurt him...this is not mahaanta...i think by doing this,Ichcha is stooping as low as Tapasya..the moment she came to know the truth, as a good wife, as a good bahu she had to expose the truth...atleast her husband had all rights to know the truth...now every minute Veer will be bearing the false fatherhood of a kid and doesnt this affect Ichcha....pathetic girl, pathetic!!!

And isnt Ichcha educated...the doctor repeatedly said that there wont be any issue and Veers problem can be treated...then y the hell cant this lady tell truth to her husband...and how is she going to get him treated without his knowledge,...pls dont test our intelligence to this level...this show sucks high timmeAngry

Hey akruz, @bold, Veer is also equally dumb..so no worries..iccha can do whatever she feels like to him he will just say...tum hamesha aisi hi rehna....grrrr.Angry.....she will feed him & sanchi together now...LOL
akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by akruz

Hey akruz, @bold, Veer is also equally dumb..so no worries..iccha can do whatever she feels like to him he will just say...tum hamesha aisi hi rehna....grrrr.Angry.....she will feed him & sanchi together now...LOL

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

seriously yaar...fed up...cant he guess from her silence that something is wrong.....and y cant Ichcha say this to Veer atleast...neednt say to eevryone...Ouch

FunLyfe

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Please bear with my one after the other comments...i am going through the third part and again cudnt stop commenting...

Ichcha is shedding tears like always and priceless dialogue from her.."Bus aise hiiii aankhon mein aanzoo aa gaye..".......God....just end my life that i am watching this crack serialLOL

spatty123hasini79FunLyfe

Go to top