Uttaran

Tired of Ichchha's Stuttering

musicmaniac thumbnail
I am really tired and disgusted about Ichchha's stuttering and stammering. Really ...give me a break!!! Can she ever speak in a straight normal manner? 

Uttaran is really a torture to watch because of the mindless characterization of Ichchha...the arcane mindset of Bundelas and the idiot character Veer.....anyway the story will go that Ichchha cannot tell anyone about Veer's impotency and when she finally stammers her way to speak the truth, everybody will shout at her to prove that she is not able to conceive and she will cry, cry and cry for another 2 months !!!

CVs are defying all senses of logic!!

deepshal thumbnail
Can someone pls tell me why this serial is dragging on so endlessly...the senseless depiction of women ..widows are treated like dirt being unable to have a baby is another sin (no one seems to have heard of adoption!!)speaking a few words in english doesnt make it modern when the ideas are so pre-historic wonder what msg they want to give the small town viewers...ichcha needs to get a new battery does she ever walk fast??& the so called devoted Veer has to  have a brain transplant fast he seems to keep falling for tapu dears schemes despite knowing what she's capable of doing!!! Pls someone tell the script writer to go for an advanced class they seemed to have run out of ideas ,mother missing sister missing only us idiotic viewers not giving up hoping like mad that someone sees sense & winds up this serial fast!!!
break ke baad milnaπŸ˜›
sonali_dg thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepshal

Can someone pls tell me why this serial is dragging on so endlessly...the senseless depiction of women ..widows are treated like dirt being unable to have a baby is another sin (no one seems to have heard of adoption!!)speaking a few words in english doesnt make it modern when the ideas are so pre-historic wonder what msg they want to give the small town viewers...ichcha needs to get a new battery does she ever walk fast??& the so called devoted Veer has to  have a brain transplant fast he seems to keep falling for tapu dears schemes despite knowing what she's capable of doing!!! Pls someone tell the script writer to go for an advanced class they seemed to have run out of ideas ,mother missing sister missing only us idiotic viewers not giving up hoping like mad that someone sees sense & winds up this serial fast!!!

Only aim in a woman's life is marraige, Zevar, Sarees and Be a baby producing machine!🀒
FunLyfe thumbnail
Seriously, I hate to write this being a Veecha fan....but yday Iccha's acting was totally out of depth...just one expression of a cry baby ..😑..that scene had so much in it...shock, pain, love, hatred, helplessness.....& what did we see....atleast I couldn't feel any of these emotions...πŸ˜•...I'm really sorry if hurting any sentiments but just cant help it....

Compare this to Vansh scenes where we could see clearly what was going on in his mind.. that guy was mindblowing... I have more respect for this character after watching yday's episode....even taps...her facial expressions of disappointment, shock, fear..etc  during that pooja episode when the sindoor got splashed on her face was priceless....

I always knew iccha will hide it from Veer....com'mon girl...doesn't he deserve to know😑
she hasn't learnt from her past experience at all..why blame only tappu..😑...and Veer....the less said the better about him...why didn't he suspect when iccha was so quiet for sometime on the phone....something so important....any caring hubby wud actually ask hazaar questions...instead he just said things that he wanted to hear himself....😑....what crap..nothing can justify iccha not telling the truth to Veer this time....

And I actually found that scene quite hilarious...where iccha has tears in her eyes...and ammo oh the innocent lady..didnt suspect anything....guess even uttaran characters are so used to iccha's crying all the time...πŸ˜†....will any mother simply accept the argument ki aise hi aankh mein ansoon aa gaye.......if my mother sees me like that, she wont leave me till I tell her everything......they are making a joke of all relations...πŸ˜•

so much for Iccha and her angelic ways...If you want to ruin the truth, just stretch it......😑
sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Exactly Vijaya..Although I am a hard core Veecha fan, I too agree with u here. I expected a lot of emotions from Ichcha yday and the way Veer just talked and the way she reacted...I wanted to shake her up so badly. She acts so DUMB and acts so uneducated. I dont understand the CVs. They have ruined Veers character anyway and Ichcha cant expose Tapori alone. Tapori is too cunning and strong for ichcha. I wish Ichcha had revealed the truth in private during a Veecha moment to veer...sabke saamne karne ki kya zaroorat hai? and they ( veecha )could have done so much together to expose Tapori once and for all. yeh CVS😑
spatty123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijayam

Seriously, I hate to write this being a Veecha fan....but yday Iccha's acting was totally out of depth...just one expression of a cry baby ..😑..that scene had so much in it...shock, pain, love, hatred, helplessness.....& what did we see....atleast I couldn't feel any of these emotions...πŸ˜•...I'm really sorry if hurting any sentiments but just cant help it....

I always knew iccha will hide it from Veer....com'mon girl...doesn't he deserve to know😑
she hasn't learnt from her past experience at all..why blame only tappu..😑...and Veer....the less said the better about him...why didn't he suspect when iccha was so quiet for sometime on the phone....something so important....any caring hubby wud actually ask hazaar questions...instead he just said things that he wanted to hear himself....😑....what crap..nothing can justify iccha not telling the truth to Veer this time....

And I actually found that scene quite hilarious...where iccha has tears in her eyes...and ammo oh the innocent lady..didnt suspect anything....guess even uttaran characters are so used to iccha's crying all the time...πŸ˜†....will any mother simply accept the argument ki aise hi aankh mein ansoon aa gaye.......if my mother sees me like that, she wont leave me till I tell her everything......they are making a joke of all relations...πŸ˜•

so much for Iccha and her angelic ways...If you want to ruin the truth, just stretch it......😑

@Bold; BINGO! I was thinking the same thing while watching that scene. Now I have stopped expecting anything from Ichha. She is the weakest female protagonist EVER on Indian TV. I have fully stopped sympathising with her. But Veeeer!.  I found it so annoying that Veer who knows Ichha pretty well did not think anything of her silence on the phone after she picked up. He just kept on blabbering the same thing over and over again. "SAb theek hua na", "main kehta tha na sab theek hoga", abbe, pehle usey toh bolne dey. Or specifically ask her about the test results. I agree that husband/wife needs to console and motivate their partners in such situations but that has to be done while the tests are being conducted or if the results are negative, not when you are calling to ask for  the results! Dumbo! I hope he will ask to see the report himself in next episode. No matter how much we trust our partners, isnt it natural and common to see such reports with our own naked eyes!
spatty123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: veechafan123

Exactly Vijaya..Although I am a hard core Veecha fan, I too agree with u here. I expected a lot of emotions from Ichcha yday and the way Veer just talked and the way she reacted...I wanted to shake her up so badly. She acts so DUMB and acts so uneducated. I dont understand the CVs. They have ruined Veers character anyway and Ichcha cant expose Tapori alone. Tapori is too cunning and strong for ichcha. I wish Ichcha had revealed the truth in private during a Veecha moment to veer...sabke saamne karne ki kya zaroorat hai? and they ( veecha )could have done so much together to expose Tapori once and for all. yeh CVS😑

Agar itni akal Ichha mein hoti toh woh khushal zindagi ji rahi hoti, naki apne hi ghar mein roz roz apni insult kara rahi hoti. Angry
dreamz12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: spatty123

@Bold; BINGO! I was thinking the same thing while watching that scene. Now I have stopped expecting anything from Ichha. She is the weakest female protagonist EVER on Indian TV. I have fully stopped sympathising with her. But Veeeer!.  I found it so annoying that Veer who knows Ichha pretty well did not think anything of her silence on the phone after she picked up. He just kept on blabbering the same thing over and over again. "SAb theek hua na", "main kehta tha na sab theek hoga", abbe, pehle usey toh bolne dey. Or specifically ask her about the test results. I agree that husband/wife needs to console and motivate their partners in such situations but that has to be done while the tests are being conducted or if the results are negative, not when you are calling to ask for  the results! Dumbo! I hope he will ask to see the report himself in next episode. No matter how much we trust our partners, isnt it natural and common to see such reports with our own naked eyes!

UT is far from reality that we can expect any kind of garbage from it. Actually the doc insists the husband and wife to consult her with the reports atleast for the first time. This is followed everywhere especially for treatement of infertility as both of them need to be aware of the situtation and treatement. On later consultations depending upon the treatement both or either one goes. 
@bold --forget abt trust............Will one not be curious to see the reports especially when it is something your wife is worried about while going to the tests!!!!But then I lost hope on Veer long time back,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this guy is not going to wakeup until Taps exposure.
FunLyfe thumbnail
Originally posted by: spatty123

@spatty123.."abbe, pehle usey toh bolne dey."....
🀣🀣🀣
πŸ˜†