Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noor_Ul_Ain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: desicrowd

"Kuch jyada ho sakta tha on the floor"....what was she especting them to do on the floor LOL... Di...Geeta Ma should know itne paise mein itna hi milega LOL..

But seriously Geeta Maa should open a school to teach Bahane banane ke ek crore ek tarike....name of the school...Well attempted...
and for ankits sake she will not charge money and give everything to charity if she does earn anything from this school...πŸ˜†...

Arey ye kya ghazab kar diya!! ShockedAbhi aaney waley hai ankit bhai for unneccesaary arguments!! πŸ˜†
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: noori777

Arey ye kya ghazab kar diya!! 😲Abhi aaney waley hai ankit bhai for unneccesaary arguments!! πŸ˜†

arey Noori I want Caros thread to go atleast 150 pages...abhi is page ko refresh kaun karta rahega...Mr. ankit...
Noor_Ul_Ain thumbnail

arey Noori I want Caros thread to go atleast 150 pages...abhi is page ko refresh kaun karta rahega...Mr. ankit...

🀣
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bandicoot

I hear masters say all the time ki is prop/song/floor mein dance kuch zyaada ho sakta hain..

do they mentally visualize it within the period...
and why do they always say kuch zyada ho sakta hain for the opposite team :P

i thought karan carling were amazing..i couldnt understand isse zyaada kya ho sata hain is mood mein?

kehne mein kya lagta hain? jo bhi chahe kehdoπŸ˜†

@underlined: Ha Ha Ha ... that was funny.
@bold: I think when they cannot directly tell - "I did not like your dance", that is when they say that. πŸ˜†
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

"Kuch jyada ho sakta tha on the floor"....what was she especting them to do on the floor LOL... Di...Geeta Ma should know itne paise mein itna hi milega LOL..

But seriously Geeta Maa should open a school to teach Bahane banane ke ek crore ek tarike....name of the school...Well attempted...
and for ankits sake she will not charge money and give everything to charity if she does earn anything from this school...πŸ˜†...

courtesy ankit's tireless efforts this was posted in another thread
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inuvTBFaxTo&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/YOUTUBE]

watch from 5.30 to 6.. a little commentary on geeta ma by remoπŸ˜†

bahaane ki ma
bee5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Viku niku and karan carling both were amazing today..

In Karan carling I just could not get my eyes off Karan..Both did fab but karan's flexible body made statement..

I am so happy for Viku Niku for getting award for most refreshing performance..Dancing was amazing and timing by niku was fab..Although a minor mess up in cartwheel I still loved them..

BTW I did not find anything special in A-F's bulero...Although much smoother and graceful than their normal acts It still was not smooth..Amit had better expressions but falon lacked all expressions..But will give them credit for being much more graceful than their previous most performances..

Cornel fab but sonali's kicks were flat footed..Toes-feet were not pointing..They looked unfinished as she was pointed out..

Congrats to Viku-niku and Karan Carling both for fab job done..

BTW Geeta's comment to Karan "Kuchh jyada ho sakta tha on the floor" was like W*H 😲

I am glad someone said A-F were not great today. It wasn't graceful AT ALL. Falon fumbled atleast twice. The position of her legs were so awkward when A kept her on the slide .. same thing she did at some other place also.

Sonali never keeps are toe pointed. I noticed that even in the Master's Exchange episode and she was coming from Marzi's training. I wonder why he/anyone else did not point that out.

Today V-N's performance was the best of all and a slight next was K-C's. 

The final moment in K-C's performance where C, the free spirited fish, had been ruthlessly captured by K, the octopus, came out so believable. Whatever K did was so graceful though he was limited to the floor.
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Viku niku and karan carling both were amazing today..

In Karan carling I just could not get my eyes off Karan..Both did fab but karan's flexible body made statement..

I am so happy for Viku Niku for getting award for most refreshing performance..Dancing was amazing and timing by niku was fab..Although a minor mess up in cartwheel I still loved them..

BTW I did not find anything special in A-F's bulero...Although much smoother and graceful than their normal acts It still was not smooth..Amit had better expressions but falon lacked all expressions..But will give them credit for being much more graceful than their previous most performances..

Cornel fab but sonali's kicks were flat footed..Toes-feet were not pointing..They looked unfinished as she was pointed out..

Congrats to Viku-niku and Karan Carling both for fab job done..

BTW Geeta's comment to Karan "Kuchh jyada ho sakta tha on the floor" was like W*H 😲

varsha di
i didnt knw it was a new dance form...the only bolero i knw is Mahindra bolero
https://www.iloveindia.com/cars/pics/mahindra-bolero.jpg

geeta ma told sonali not to point her feet πŸ˜†

i couldnt take my eyes off the octopus act....carling was good too!

viku niku took the cake..niharika was so fabulous..the whole effect of the air and niharika was so awesome that i can overlook ANY mistake!πŸ˜†

marzi and geeta have been doing really good choreographies this season but concept wise rajeev takes the cake
Noor_Ul_Ain thumbnail
Originally posted by: bee5

I am glad someone said A-F were not great today. It wasn't graceful AT ALL. Falon fumbled atleast twice. The position of her legs were so awkward when A kept her on the slide .. same thing she did at some other place also.

Sonali never keeps are toe pointed. I noticed that even in the Master's Exchange episode and she was coming from Marzi's training. I wonder why he/anyone else did not point that out.

Today V-N's performance was the best of all and a slight next was K-C's. 

The final moment in K-C's performance where C, the free spirited fish, had been ruthlessly captured by K, the octopus, came out so believable. Whatever K did was so graceful though he was limited to the floor.

I completely agree with you!! AF weren't that good today!! Especially Falon's Expressions!! she needs to work on it!
bee5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bandicoot

geeta ma told sonali not to point her feet πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
There you go! That's the thing !!! Gotcha !!!!πŸ˜†
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Geeta is hopeless when it comes to making excuses and being bias..

Nothing will change...I think Mithun Duh and the show is gearing up to get her the sunehri topi...