kuch zyada ho sakta hain :P

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I hear masters say all the time ki is prop/song/floor mein dance kuch zyaada ho sakta hain..

do they mentally visualize it within the period...
and why do they always say kuch zyada ho sakta hain for the opposite team :P

i thought karan carling were amazing..i couldnt understand isse zyaada kya ho sata hain is mood mein?

kehne mein kya lagta hain? jo bhi chahe kehdoπŸ˜†
Edited by bandicoot - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vazyanezroz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I KNOW RIGHT? 
Lol, Karan and Carling were really amazing. I'm actually glad Dada used his Veto power. I think finally Rajeev is using their full potential.
He very smartly made Karan the octopus! 

And Carling was just mind blowing. i wonder why Geeta didn't say anything about her expressions. Oh wait, Geeta always has a problem.
She danced with complete feeling today!!

petticoat thumbnail
KC looked magical...! truly a visual treat

ROFL i was actually amused..

if anybody tells  viku niku were heavy footed or KC werent great, rajeev accepts

if anyone says saurabh vivek looked scared on the ladder, marzi accepts

it was so obvious that prithvi vivek were out of sync today..i got bored with the long winded explanation...i loved their performance though...right from when salman did it in DID1..he did the fire act too! scared me!

Edited by bandicoot - 13 years ago
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bandicoot

if anybody tells  viku niku were heavy footed or KC werent great, rajeev accepts

it was so obvious that prithvi vivek were out of sync today..i got bored with the long winded explanation...i loved their performance though...right from when salman did it in DID1..he did the fire act too! scared me!

thats why geeta is still in DID.... unnecessary drama karne waala bhi toh chahiye na πŸ˜†
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bandicoot

πŸ˜† her explanations! she tries her best to explain (rather, give an excuse for) the fault. if she doesn't have or cannot cook up a story, she says that she herself told them to do that. this is awesome cuz no one can deny this. i mean what are they gonna say...."no u didn't tell them that"? πŸ˜†some of her stories are "i told them to not point their feet," or "i told them to not have their legs straight." what bullshit!πŸ˜† i sometimes wish one of the masters would speak their mind. i can totally tell that they are thinking the same in their head. they just need to come out and say it!
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
IKR!πŸ˜† As far as K-C are concerned, it was truly an eye-pleasing performance. πŸ‘πŸΌ Carling could have done a little better on her part, but she has been improving...

Anyways, yeah, I think I would say Geeta Ma is responsible for this. I was telling another member about this partiality. Every mentor is busy defending their contestant. Especially Geeta. Initially, I never saw Rajeev or Marzi defending their contestants, if they did something wrong, they would be like "Aap aur accha kar sakte the"...nowadays, I guess they have been 'influenced'(per se) by Geeta Ma into defending their contestants mistakes too. Although they haven't reached that Ma justification level yetπŸ˜†
petticoat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rapier

πŸ˜† her explanations! she tries her best to explain (rather, give an excuse for) the fault. if she doesn't have or cannot cook up a story, she says that she herself told them to do that. this is awesome cuz no one can deny this. i mean what are they gonna say...."no u didn't tell them that"? πŸ˜†some of her stories are "i told them to not point their feet," or "i told them to not have their legs straight." what bullshit!πŸ˜† i sometimes wish one of the masters would speak their mind. i can totally tell that they are thinking the same in their head. they just need to come out and say it!

the whole i told them not to point their feet was funnyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

speak their mind? Lol u need Remo for that FTW!

they probably are already laughing at her...just nt showing it...

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Viku niku and karan carling both were amazing today..

In Karan carling I just could not get my eyes off Karan..Both did fab but karan's flexible body made statement..

I am so happy for Viku Niku for getting award for most refreshing performance..Dancing was amazing and timing by niku was fab..Although a minor mess up in cartwheel I still loved them..

BTW I did not find anything special in A-F's bulero...Although much smoother and graceful than their normal acts It still was not smooth..Amit had better expressions but falon lacked all expressions..But will give them credit for being much more graceful than their previous most performances..

Cornel fab but sonali's kicks were flat footed..Toes-feet were not pointing..They looked unfinished as she was pointed out..

Congrats to Viku-niku and Karan Carling both for fab job done..

BTW Geeta's comment to Karan "Kuchh jyada ho sakta tha on the floor" was like W*H 😲
Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rapier

I told them not to point their feet....hahahahahaπŸ˜† awesomeπŸ‘πŸΌ heights of defending  πŸ˜ƒ
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Viku niku and karan carling both were amazing today..

In Karan carling I just could not get my eyes off Karan..Both did fab but karan's flexible body made statement..

I am so happy for Viku Niku for getting award for most refreshing performance..Dancing was amazing and timing by niku was fab..Although a minor mess up in cartwheel I still loved them..

BTW I did not find anything special in A-F's bulero...Although much smoother and graceful than their normal acts It still was not smooth..Amit had better expressions but falon lacked all expressions..But will give them credit for being much more graceful than their previous most performances..

Cornel fab but sonali's kicks were flat footed..Toes-feet were not pointing..They looked unfinished as she was pointed out..

Congrats to Viku-niku and Karan Carling both for fab job done..

BTW Geeta's comment to Karan "Kuchh jyada ho sakta tha on the floor" was like W*H 😲

"Kuch jyada ho sakta tha on the floor"....what was she especting them to do on the floor LOL... Di...Geeta Ma should know itne paise mein itna hi milega LOL..

But seriously Geeta Maa should open a school to teach Bahane banane ke ek crore ek tarike....name of the school...Well attempted...
and for ankits sake she will not charge money and give everything to charity if she does earn anything from this school...πŸ˜†...