India-Forums

kuch zyada ho sakta hain :P

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
I hear masters say all the time ki is prop/song/floor mein dance kuch zyaada ho sakta hain..

do they mentally visualize it within the period...
and why do they always say kuch zyada ho sakta hain for the opposite team :P

i thought karan carling were amazing..i couldnt understand isse zyaada kya ho sata hain is mood mein?

kehne mein kya lagta hain? jo bhi chahe kehdoLOL

Edited by bandicoot - 18 March 2011 at 11:59am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_AinIts_Sashdmgmjht4everbee5RapierdesicrowdThatOneGuyDabulls23

vazyanezroz Groupbie
vazyanezroz
vazyanezroz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
I KNOW RIGHT? 
Lol, Karan and Carling were really amazing. I'm actually glad Dada used his Veto power. I think finally Rajeev is using their full potential.
He very smartly made Karan the octopus! 

And Carling was just mind blowing. i wonder why Geeta didn't say anything about her expressions. Oh wait, Geeta always has a problem.
She danced with complete feeling today!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ainbee5RapierDabulls23

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
KC looked magical...! truly a visual treat

ROFL i was actually amused..

if anybody tells  viku niku were heavy footed or KC werent great, rajeev accepts

if anyone says saurabh vivek looked scared on the ladder, marzi accepts

it was so obvious that prithvi vivek were out of sync today..i got bored with the long winded explanation...i loved their performance though...right from when salman did it in DID1..he did the fire act too! scared me!

Edited by bandicoot - 18 March 2011 at 12:00pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbNoor_Ul_AinRapierdebayonThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

if anybody tells  viku niku were heavy footed or KC werent great, rajeev accepts

it was so obvious that prithvi vivek were out of sync today..i got bored with the long winded explanation...i loved their performance though...right from when salman did it in DID1..he did the fire act too! scared me!

thats why geeta is still in DID.... unnecessary drama karne waala bhi toh chahiye na LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

zaabemardNoor_Ul_Ainluv2danceRapierdmgmjht4everDabulls23petticoat

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

LOL her explanations!Wacko she tries her best to explain (rather, give an excuse for) the fault. if she doesn't have or cannot cook up a story, she says that she herself told them to do that. this is awesome cuz no one can deny this. i mean what are they gonna say...."no u didn't tell them that"? LOLsome of her stories are "i told them to not point their feet," or "i told them to not have their legs straight." what bullshit!LOL i sometimes wish one of the masters would speak their mind. i can totally tell that they are thinking the same in their head. they just need to come out and say it!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbNoor_Ul_Ainluv2dancebee5

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
IKR!LOL As far as K-C are concerned, it was truly an eye-pleasing performance. Thumbs Up Carling could have done a little better on her part, but she has been improving...

Anyways, yeah, I think I would say Geeta Ma is responsible for this. I was telling another member about this partiality. Every mentor is busy defending their contestant. Especially Geeta. Initially, I never saw Rajeev or Marzi defending their contestants, if they did something wrong, they would be like "Aap aur accha kar sakte the"...nowadays, I guess they have been 'influenced'(per se) by Geeta Ma into defending their contestants mistakes too. Although they haven't reached that Ma justification level yetLOL
petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rapier

LOL her explanations!Wacko she tries her best to explain (rather, give an excuse for) the fault. if she doesn't have or cannot cook up a story, she says that she herself told them to do that. this is awesome cuz no one can deny this. i mean what are they gonna say...."no u didn't tell them that"? LOLsome of her stories are "i told them to not point their feet," or "i told them to not have their legs straight." what bullshit!LOL i sometimes wish one of the masters would speak their mind. i can totally tell that they are thinking the same in their head. they just need to come out and say it!

the whole i told them not to point their feet was funnyLOLLOLLOLLOL

speak their mind? Lol u need Remo for that FTW!

they probably are already laughing at her...just nt showing it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapier

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Viku niku and karan carling both were amazing today..

In Karan carling I just could not get my eyes off Karan..Both did fab but karan's flexible body made statement..

I am so happy for Viku Niku for getting award for most refreshing performance..Dancing was amazing and timing by niku was fab..Although a minor mess up in cartwheel I still loved them..

BTW I did not find anything special in A-F's bulero...Although much smoother and graceful than their normal acts It still was not smooth..Amit had better expressions but falon lacked all expressions..But will give them credit for being much more graceful than their previous most performances..

Cornel fab but sonali's kicks were flat footed..Toes-feet were not pointing..They looked unfinished as she was pointed out..

Congrats to Viku-niku and Karan Carling both for fab job done..

BTW Geeta's comment to Karan "Kuchh jyada ho sakta tha on the floor" was like W*H Shocked

Edited by Dabulls23 - 18 March 2011 at 7:44pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbNoor_Ul_Ainbee5

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index