Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

i know the new promo fully.its disgusting (Page 3)

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by intruderfast

yaar agar doctor ne kaha hain ki veer treatment ke baad theek ho sakta hain , i am sure she will tell veer , ghar se baahar kyun jaayegiConfused

why ppl assume negative yaar, agar kuch galat hoga tab dekhenge yaar
for the time being lets be positive

anmol.. if you are saying so confidently then ok agreed Ichcha will not leave the btoons...
but what excuse will taps give for leaving the btoons and do you think she will leave so easily... veer ke liye bade papad bele hain taps ne ...abb aasani se chod ke nahin jayegi

Maybe in that situation the only hope is that Rathod will come and take her..........because Tapasya will not leave of her own accord...........why should she??? She is comfortable at present, Rathod is only calling her but not doing anything, Veer is looking out for her comfort, Nani pampering her,etc etc and of course Ichcha who will always give Tapasya a chance to fool others.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369tiny15

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenu55

i think most probably it will be ichaa who will move out of btoon

but the real situations will be different altogether
i did't understan Why ichcha out of btoons in the promo says ichcha give 15 days time to tapasya for leaving.......
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

there was a promo during vansh's death

vansh pointing gun towards taps
but who died at the end
its vansh only
so this promo also misleading

Promos are made for the viewers............it keeps the interest up and the viewers thinking of every possibility.............then when you least expect it........the opposite happens.Smile
cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by intruderfast

yaar agar doctor ne kaha hain ki veer treatment ke baad theek ho sakta hain , i am sure she will tell veer , ghar se baahar kyun jaayegiConfused

why ppl assume negative yaar, agar kuch galat hoga tab dekhenge yaar
for the time being lets be positive

anmol.. if you are saying so confidently then ok agreed Ichcha will not leave the btoons...
but what excuse will taps give for leaving the btoons and do you think she will leave so easily... veer ke liye bade papad bele hain taps ne ...abb aasani se chod ke nahin jayegi

Maybe in that situation the only hope is that Rathod will come and take her..........because Tapasya will not leave of her own accord...........why should she??? She is comfortable at present, Rathod is only calling her but not doing anything, Veer is looking out for her comfort, Nani pampering her,etc etc and of course Ichcha who will always give Tapasya a chance to fool others.

I think ... at present it cud be anything ... so we will have to wait and watch... depends on whether Ichcha reveals the report to Veer or not
cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

but who died at the end
its vansh only

Promos are made for the viewers............it keeps the interest up and the viewers thinking of every possibility.............then when you least expect it........the opposite happens.Smile

yes like the promo where they showed Vansh aiming the gun at taps... but finally it turned out that he was the one who died...ConfusedCry hope Ichcha ke saath waise na ho ...Ouch

Edited by cjs369 - 18 March 2011 at 12:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

but who died at the end
its vansh only

yes like the promo where they showed Vansh aiming the gun at taps... but finally it turned out that he was the one who died...ConfusedCry hope Ichcha ke saath waise na ho ...Ouch
charu i m also hoping  CVs won't  mislead by using this promo!!Ouch though i m hopeful that by exposing devil"ll b out but again knowing CVs devil prem i just hope in its garb they won't show icchha was wrongly blamed 4 harming devil!! and if this happens then toh CVs aur UT ko raam hi raakhe & it"ll b bad msg 2 viewers & also not a new twist. DeadSleepybut if icchha really expose her & all B &T House ppl acept & beleive ichha's statment then it"ll b gud msg of"jaisi karni waisi bharni" & also a new twist!!ClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369

navaneeta Goldie
navaneeta
navaneeta

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
If Ichcha hides this invertility issue from everyone then she is going to be thrown out and blamed for everything ....

If she is truthful to Veer .. she should handover the report to Veer ...He would do the necessary .... but since they showed even Damini not present in the hospital, I doubt that Ichcha the great actually would tell anyone ... only telling tappu to leave B-Toon in 15 days is actually going to come back to her only ....

Dono what CV's have planned
ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
my knowledge of TV or Film world say tht, whnever some ultimatum with time bonding r given thn it wd certainly not going to happen. why to give her 15 days time???? for packing laggage or finding flat on rentLOLLOL certainly Tapu will do something during this period, so tht it will change against Ichchha. ab Devil to devil hi rahegi naAngry and dump always dumpLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369tiny15LimitLessFan

Go to top