Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: carisma2

Thank you Amit.. that is exactly what i have been telling my hubby this week... There is really no need for them... I'd rather have the mathurs then the sax's

wddlcum.does ur hubby watch this show.is he on IF?
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
how will you know the meaning of good to truly appreciate it until we have bad to compare it to.....
they used to drive me up the wall but now i think of them as comic relief...
nainas naina fluttering and shamus shuddering
arushis alter ego and dadis dhoospana. kamals karakna and adarsh the A1 son....

come on..... it is all a matter of perspecives....2 ammas in thakur residence and pratigya blows her own horn there and looks down too or does as she pleases most times...it is easy to tout philosophies when you are supported by your spouse and krishna may not be schoolsmart but he is street smart and not evil as shakti
GunDaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: prernacda

how will you know the meaning of good to truly appreciate it until we have bad to compare it to.....

they used to drive me up the wall but now i think of them as comic relief...
nainas naina fluttering and shamus shuddering
arushis alter ego and dadis dhoospana. kamals karakna and adarsh the A1 son....
come on..... it is all a matter of perspecives....2 ammas in thakur residence and pratigya blows her own horn there and looks down too or does as she pleases most times...it is easy to tout philosophies when you are supported by your spouse and krishna may not be schoolsmart but he is street smart and not evil as shakti

hahahaha well said abut these saxenas nd thakurs
k_83 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice post!!! Amit, whenever i see the sucksens i am always feelπŸ₯±πŸ₯±. This family is so much pathetic and boring. Only Komal is good out of them . Professor is like πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•. Nainaji is always😭😭😭😭😭 . Arussia isπŸ€ͺ πŸ˜”πŸ˜” πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘😑😑😑🀒🀒🀒🀒 . Dadi is like  πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ€’discusting to watch these days her bhok hadtal and all that so much boring and Aadarsh is 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲 due to thier behaviour. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•. Hamesha cry cry karte rahete hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

GunDaa thumbnail
hahahahaha nice emoticons
k_83 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amit_Mehra

hahahahaha nice emoticons

Absolutely !!!this family is speechless. no words for them. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Amit_Mehra

wddlcum.does ur hubby watch this show.is he on IF?

He watches the show and my vm's.. but no he is too busy ..for IF nad facebook and things like that.  but I tell him the interesting stuff. Edited by carisma2 - 13 years ago