Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

chanda and Rohen

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
after watch todays epi I think chanda will try her best to get Rohen to her life.....so her life is set na....LOL
chanda is you do that my full support for you....
and also I just hope when Rohen get to know that Dev loves Rad...Rohen will support Dev Rohen will become a good friend of Chanda...
I think wedding day some thing will happen and Rohen marry chanda and Dev marry Rad....
may be it is too early to predict......
this is my wishEmbarrassed

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

FeeniePutijaChalhovlaxmi_avinafanDREAMY_EYESirene_cv3gradev09avina_foreverOLGNESnycsweetielavalina_Bidzie_fatssrilanka

..yajnaseni.. IF-Dazzler
..yajnaseni..
..yajnaseni..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
I don't think Chand can marry Rohan as she is not brahmin.From today's episode it is clear that the CVs have kept the cast system also in CB2.Radhika was going to be punished only because she is the daughter of a weaver.I thought that they have come out of that cast system but by showing that weavers can not touch the holy fire this thought came to my mind. Why are they showing these regressive steps which they have shown in CB1?

Edited by -pratyasha- - 18 March 2011 at 12:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

fatssrilanka IF-Addictz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I don't mind if Rohan doesn't marry Chanda,but then he shouldn't marry Radhika as well. From today's episode I gathered that when BB was praying about getting a CB of her choice at the same time dadaji prayed to not let BB succeed in her plans & RPship shouldn't go in wrong hands.So,I think at the end of the day Dev will be elected as the RP &Radhika will become the CB.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_canu17

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Pratyasha sorry to say CB1 RP,s family  was progressive ...Nobody new about Radhika,s cast.....CB2 just one month old ...lets see how the story progress....In my opinion marriage is not going to happen in near future as there will be many twists and turns....So breath easily ....In the end it will be Dev Radhika

Edited by neerjashingla - 18 March 2011 at 12:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..yajnaseni..anu17fatssrilanka

..yajnaseni.. IF-Dazzler
..yajnaseni..
..yajnaseni..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neerjashingla

Pratyasha sorry to say CB1 RP,s family  was progressive ...Nobody new about Radhika,s cast.....
Yes.For that reason Vaishali was against RaDev marriage.This was during the second wedding.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sahra_anu17

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
 It just happened after Amma ji   filled Vaishali.s  mind  with trash otherwise she did not have any objection...

anu17

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Yeah Chanda likes Rohan, so I think she is going after him. Wondering if he is going to like her. Maybe he will like Radhika, who knows. Lets see! Smile

anu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashna26

Yeah Chanda likes Rohan, so I think she is going after him. Wondering if he is going to like her. Maybe he will like Radhika, who knows. Lets see! Smile

no dear I don't think Rohen will like Rad case 1 is Rohen is a western type boy...and also he may get to know that Dev loves Rad...so I think Rohen doesn't like Rad.......may he want a western type girl and Rad is a cultural girl may be Rohen like chanda................

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index