India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

GOPI TRANSMISSION

priyankabassi Groupbie
priyankabassi
priyankabassi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
As shown in the early episodes ahem removed the servant in their home only coz he is not educated.
when ahem had got to know that gopi is unedcated his anger raised on her.

so better showing gopi as idea bahu and blah blah al this can never change ahem
ahem only thinks that she all ways act that she is too good and want to show every1 her goodness.

so kokila instead og wasting her and gopis tme in kitchen.she must get gopi educated not higher education atleast minimum intermediate/atleast to read and write.

and even teach her good etiquete i dont mean gopi is not well mannered but she must get her taught how to move on scially(once ahem had said his clients when they went to ahems home that gopi is a servant)

so by educating and making gopi socialable it can bring some change in the way of thinking of ahem

even the same was happened in a seria banoo main teri dulhan where the hero didnt like his wife bcz she is unedcated and not socialable.after seeing her getting educated for him he melts and start to love her.

i hope kokila try to think modernly and understand the way of thinking of ahem and mould gopi in that way.this will also be good for gopi.as every person need to be educated,well grromed,socialable.not for ahem but its even good for sake of gopi.coz if ahem throws her after nani leaves what will gopi do go to her mami and work their as servant.if she is educated she will become strong enough how to deal her life and can stand for her protect herself from others esp selfish people like mami and rashi.

this is just my opinion and my first post on this forum.if i hurted other views sorry.

Edited by priyankabassi - 18 March 2011 at 11:54am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

india_princessnavaneetaUmIbrahimsuk19-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Welcome to the Saath Nibhana Forum, most of us, me included share these views (educate Gopi), just want to add, he thinks Gopi is after his money and Aham was in love previously, if he can trust her that her character is genuine and that his lost love was not as he thought her to be, they could have a chance. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

india_princess

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
welcome to this forum dear. what u suggesting we all have have same opinion that should be educated bold. i dont know for what CVs r waiting.
gracious45 Senior Member
gracious45
gracious45

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Kokila does not want and educated bahu thats why she brought gopi for ahem.she thinks if someone is educated then they wont be a good bahu and lsiten to her. Thats why she didnt let ahem marry anita. Even of ahem falls in love with gopi Kokila will keep interfering in theri life. Before anything ahem should start standing up for himself and start saying no to his mom so that later on when he starts falling for gopi he doesn't one day leave her because of his mom like he did with anita.
UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
almost all in dis forum agree on ur point Priyanka....Nigo i totally agree wid u.....moreover Gopi shud realise her own worth
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
hey welcome to the forum
tbh i say, its not easy to forget the 1st love so how can he lover gopi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top