Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Finally Got SID-PANCHI track..yipppeee (Page 2)

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Sid- Panchi Track... Nothing to say! I would rather she fall for some decent human being or go for an arranged marriage instead.

infact i wish both sisters(piya-panchi) falls for some decent human being rather than falling in love with a vampires bros(abhay-sid) who plays with their true emotions and feelings everynow and then....
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvarti

Originally posted by missglam

yup... i hope he falls in luv wid panchi
]

we all r hoping for this to happen....

fingers crossed

me too....i just hope he falls in love with panchi and leaves AbhiYa alone for god sake....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
i m already dreaming about the track ,in my dreams i already saw sid geting exposed at his n panchi engagement Day Dreamingthese tracks are so predictable noSillybut still fun to watch.Wink
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

i m already dreaming about the track ,in my dreams i already saw sid geting exposed at his n panchi engagement Day Dreamingthese tracks are so predictable noSillybut still fun to watch.Wink

me too dreaming abt the trackDay Dreaming......i guess when he gets exposed than panchi is going to hate him...and he will realise his mistake and now falls in love sincerely with panchi...Heart

but will our dreams come true watching sid-panchi falling in loveEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....

what if our dreams being crushed when we will know sid loves piya sincerely...AngryAngryAngry...oh god i don't want history to repeat again in form of abhay-sid-piya....

i just want SidChi...AbhiYa together...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanvismile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index