Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Finally Got SID-PANCHI track..yipppeee

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mohit_rockstarsonu.p-Sonia-Ritzietanvismile

sonu.p Senior Member
sonu.p
sonu.p

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
hey!!1
u know i was just about to make a similar post when i saw urs....ur right im soooo happy....although sid will do it to get close to piya, atleast iss bahane he will get close to panchhi as well...and we will see sid-panchi scenes!! yipeeeeee!!
but i really hope after all this that sid does fall for panchi...cos il just be pissd if he falls for piya or doesnt have any feelings for panchi later!! yeay! we will finally get sid-panchhi scenes!!!
yippeeeeee!!!!ClapParty
_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Captain Daalchini

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
yeah sidchi r rocking
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
yup finally SidChi track have started....

but what will be the result....will the jerk just use panchi or will he fall in love with panchi.....he is playing with panchi's emotions and feelings and this time heart is broken she won't be able to fall in love again.......

what do you predict for SidChi now yaar....i am just out of words....
luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Sonia- IF-Dazzler
-Sonia-
-Sonia-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
yup... i hope he falls in luv wid panchi
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvarti

as of now i really dont want to know whether sid will fall for panchi or just use her 

well right now he is using panchi to get near to piya....but i think in the process he will fall in love with panchi....another hint siddhant always in his interview that most of his scenes are with vahbiz aka panchi only....and everyone will never accept SiYa as a couple...even though they love Sid...its always AbhiYa

coz as far as cvs hv shown sid doesnt treat panchi the way he trats other gals or even T

yup i agree....till now sid never treated panchi like the way he treats other womens and T......but the still i can't trust this guy at all

he always hv a separate respect for panchi and doesnt cross his limit

i agree...he does have a seperate respect for panchi......but all his intentions are evil never noble at all......so we can't trust him at the moment

so as of now i m not getting negative thinking panchi will hv anothr heartbreak

well for me i am mentally prepared....she will go through the heartbreak in anyways....if not of sid's games.....it would be the other way when she gets to know that he is a vampire

alll i want is sid NOT TO fall for piya and keep using her to revenge abhay

yes i agree......i don't want sid to fall for piya.....that will ruin the whole story...thank god abhay knows his intentions...and he knows how to protect piya

sid falling for piya will ruin the whole story

i agree...
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Sid- Panchi Track... Nothing to say! I would rather she fall for some decent human being or go for an arranged marriage instead.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 18 March 2011 at 2:20pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index