India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Do you think she will side dev???

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I think when maan will scold dev for not attending the meeting.....i have a gut feeling geet ill side dev by saying he took her to the aashram which will infuriate maan....

i am praying it doesnt happen....coz then CV's will completely assassinate Geet's character...

what do you think???

Edited by maaneet_pisces - 18 March 2011 at 11:25am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dameet6127MinozMounchy123prithamaankigeet4evercuttieekahkashansakina

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
i Agree with u  have a dout 50-50 ..waiting for maan reaction...
mausam19 IF-Dazzler
mausam19
mausam19

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

I think when maan will scold dev for not attending the meeting.....i have a gut feeling geet ill side dev by saying he took her to the aashram which will infuriate maan....

i am praying it doesnt happen....coz then CV's will completely assassinate Geet's character...

what do you think???

Yes , she will side Not Dev but the employee of Maan . When Maan sold Indian Paints that time also she convinced Maan to hire all the workers in his company . Geet doesn't like Maan removing any employee without any reason . 
-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged

I think Dev was helping Geet n she taking his side is completely logical my POV...

he didnt cancel the meeting..he just postponed...Maan too would have done the same.......sry I am not comparing...I too would have done that for Geet .LOL after alll after so much sadness she was happy there..how could she be left alone in that sutuation
maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshni19

Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

what do you think???

Yes , she will side Not Dev but the employee of Maan . When Maan sold Indian Paints that time also she convinced Maan to hire all the workers in his company . Geet doesn't like Maan removing any employee without any reason . 

ummm...i feel what is important is to not make maan feel wrong....and by siding dev she will take sid of a person who did wrong to her.....he can handle his own issues....and he has been asked by maan to stay away from geet then he should obey that...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Minozmausam19

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

I think Dev was helping Geet n she taking his side is completely logical my POV...

he didnt cancel the meeting..he just postponed...Maan too would have done the same.......sry I am not comparing...I too would have done that for Geet .LOL after alll after so much sadness she was happy there..how could she be left alone in that sutuation

i wish geet could have asked him to leave once he dropped her there and asked adi to join her instead...

i just cant see geet siding dev in front of maan and implying maan as the wrong one in the argument....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Minoz

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
she will take his side because he was helping her...
maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

she will take his side because he was helping her...

i hate cv's for turning it upside down.... hate them hate them hate them...

Go to top