Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Quite disappointed with today's episode (Page 5)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

CryCryDon't know what to say
Most of the shows loose their charm after one year or so but with PKYEK it has only been 5 monthsOuch.I have a feeling that just like TL this show will also go off air very soon.Ekta doesn't seem interested in her shows anymore.

Don't even talk about TL! I want to strangle EK with my own bare hands for ruining Robbie Angry Angry Angry
Why does she ruin all her shows? I'm afraid she'll ruin KMH, too! I'll positively kill her if that happens Stern Smile

One year or less, most shows at least reach a certain level in their bonds and story before getting ruined. PKYEK is far away from those levels...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger---sanchita--

monsoonlove Goldie
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
^exactly..tht's the thing...yeh log ruined the show in like 5 months only...
ohh TL is ending?? my mom watches tht show sometimes...tht's wat me and chillz were discussing...if they continue doing this..trp will go even more down..and it will come down to them having to close this show...
and the thing is CVs are not waking up..they can still the save the show gracefully..there is soo much that can be done in this show..

Edited by kiranni - 18 March 2011 at 1:35pm

-Doppelganger-.Jane..

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

NeethzLOLLOLI don't even think the so called "creatives" know whats happening.How could they ruin something so beautiful?Sleepy 
exactly kritz...
how could they ruin somethign so beautiful?? they are least bothered about poor script and decreasing trps...and i feel like they don't even care about their viewers' wishes...and the writers who were able to give us such a beautiful abhiya for 3-4 months..all of a sudden..they are destroying every single thing tth was beautiful about this show...this could only mean one thing...they don't give a damn...and it's been almost a month...and i see no sign of improvement even now...wat the hell is going on with the writers?? Angry..they better wake up soon...
and ya..you are right..the magic is precisely something tht needs to be back in the show..the writers better write this in their mind tht..abhiya are the sould and heart of this show...no abhiya..no PKYEK..
Tell me about itAngryAngryNow i'm wondering why did Ekta start this show in the first place?Like you said they don't give a damn abt anything!!!
I'm really disappointed!

monsoonlove.Jane..

Another-World IF-Dazzler
Another-World
Another-World

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Yes, this episode it was too much !!! Cry
Sid kaise flirt kar raha tha Piya ke saath Angry 
monsoonlove Goldie
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

Tell me about itAngryAngryNow i'm wondering why did Ekta start this show in the first place?Like you said they don't give a damn abt anything!!!
I'm really disappointed!

me too..i am highly disappointed it..she shouldn't have taken up this project in the first place..if she didnt have it in her to do total justice to it...

-Doppelganger-.Jane..

Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

I didn't liked today's episode it was too much of Piya n sid. I didnt liked it when Piya said she has no relationship with abhayAngry and the way sid was flirting with herAngry plus no much of abhay! I cant believe it Piya is so friendly with sid m just little pissed off n our poor abhay doesn't even know this Cry  What has happened to abhiya relationship really i dnt want sid with piyaAngry
whole episode was about dinnerDead
Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index