Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Quite disappointed with today's episode (Page 4)

monsoonlove Goldie
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Kiranni, Kritzy HAS been following the show. Precisely why she has no idea what's happening just like us ROFL ROFL ROFL
ohhh...ROFL ROFL
she meant it tht way..now i see..makes sense....main thodi tube light hoon..ROFL ROFL
yaa..it's all bhul bhulaiyaa PKYEK..cuz creatives have forgotten from where they had started..and they don't seem to have found the way back...Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

ohhh...ROFL ROFL
she meant it tht way..now i see..makes sense....main thodi tube light hoon..ROFL ROFL
yaa..it's all bhul bhulaiyaa PKYEK..cuz creatives have forgotten from where they had started..and they don't seem to have found the way back...Angry

Hi5! I'm also a big tubelight Tongue
@Bhul bhulaiya: Tell me about it Wacko Wacko Wacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonlove

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kritz08

The last time i actually liked an episode of PKYEK was a month back i guessStern SmileWhats happening to the show?
i agree...the last time i liked an epi of PKYEk was about a month ago too i guess...the epi with abhay and piya in jungle and he gets her conscious...and that hug...wow..wat magic that was..truly epic..there were no dilogues there just because words were never needed for abhiya..bt now..tht connection toh hawa main furrr ho gaya..ab toh they don't even look at each other..Ouch.i miss my abhiya...Cry..i am not liking the current episodes at all..

p.s. you haven't been following the show??
I'm still watching the show.For some reason i cannot stay away from itConfusedWhat i meant was that whats happeing to the show...to AbhiYa?where is the magic?Ouch
Me too....not liking the current track.It doesn't feel like i'm watching the PKYEK  and AbhiYa i lovedOuch

monsoonlove.Jane..

-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

The last time i actually liked an episode of PKYEK was a month back i guessStern SmileWhats happening to the show?
i agree...the last time i liked an epi of PKYEk was about a month ago too i guess...the epi with abhay and piya in jungle and he gets her conscious...and that hug...wow..wat magic that was..truly epic..there were no dilogues there just because words were never needed for abhiya..bt now..tht connection toh hawa main furrr ho gaya..ab toh they don't even look at each other..Ouch.i miss my abhiya...Cry..i am not liking the current episodes at all..

p.s. you haven't been following the show??

Kiranni, Kritzy HAS been following the show. Precisely why she has no idea what's happening just like us ROFL ROFL ROFL
NeethzLOLLOLI don't even think the so called "creatives" know whats happening.How could they ruin something so beautiful?Sleepy 

monsoonlove.Jane..

monsoonlove Goldie
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

NeethzLOLLOLI don't even think the so called "creatives" know whats happening.How could they ruin something so beautiful?Sleepy 
exactly kritz...
how could they ruin somethign so beautiful?? they are least bothered about poor script and decreasing trps...and i feel like they don't even care about their viewers' wishes...and the writers who were able to give us such a beautiful abhiya for 3-4 months..all of a sudden..they are destroying every single thing tth was beautiful about this show...this could only mean one thing...they don't give a damn...and it's been almost a month...and i see no sign of improvement even now...wat the hell is going on with the writers?? Angry..they better wake up soon...
and ya..you are right..the magic is precisely something tht needs to be back in the show..the writers better write this in their mind tht..abhiya are the sould and heart of this show...no abhiya..no PKYEK..

Edited by kiranni - 18 March 2011 at 1:23pm

-Doppelganger-.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
@Kritz and Kiranni: Seriously, man! Ab toh garmi aa gayi hai! Hibernation time over! Stern Smile

@Kritz: Dude, I love your dabba! Reminds me of the good ol' days! Where did they go? Ouch
monsoonlove Goldie
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
exactly chillz...hybernation time over yaar...ab toh kuch karo....how can these people be so insensitive..

Hi5 to you too...we both are tube lights..lolzzz...

.Jane..

-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

@Kritz and Kiranni: Seriously, man! Ab toh garmi aa gayi hai! Hibernation time over! Stern Smile

@Kritz: Dude, I love your dabba! Reminds me of the good ol' days! Where did they go? Ouch
CryCryDon't know what to say
Most of the shows loose their charm after one year or so but with PKYEK it has only been 5 monthsOuch.I have a feeling that just like TL this show will also go off air very soon.Ekta doesn't seem interested in her shows anymore.

Edited by Kritz08 - 18 March 2011 at 1:30pm

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index