Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Quite disappointed with today's episode (Page 3)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

The worst part of episode was when Piya denied her relation with abhay in front of sid i got so angry on her tht timeAngryAngry

Pia denied their relationship? Hold on! Did I miss something out here? Were they ever in a relationship? As far as I know, Abhay always said they can never be together right? Confused Confused Confused

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Ya but she could have told sid tht' yes i luv him' but she didntUnhappy n the way sid was flirting n abhay didnt turned up like last time I just got pissed off!! If few more episodes like this then m gonna stop watchin this serial!Disapprove
EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
The last time i actually liked an episode of PKYEK was a month back i guessStern SmileWhats happening to the show?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonlove.Jane..

monsoonlove Goldie
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Ya but she could have told sid tht' yes i luv him' but she didntUnhappy n the way sid was flirting n abhay didnt turned up like last time I just got pissed off!! If few more episodes like this then m gonna stop watchin this serial!Disapprove
well..even if they were together..i don't think knowing piya would ever say tht to a third person for obvious reasons...and right now..all she said was truth..sid asked her if her and abhay were together?? and she said not at all..she wasn't asked if she loved him...you see the difference..when kabir asked wat was her relationship with abhay...she was speechless...because she couldn't deny wat he was saying...
wat i didn't like was tht this was such a golden opportunity to show something related to abhiya when sid was talking about her true love..bt writers didnt even make her think about abhay for once..where the hell is their connection?? tht's wat writers need to focus on...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger--rupa-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

Errmm...right LOL LOL 
Ok, I'm kinda glad she didn't, my opinion. Sid is not exactly her best buddy. Why would she discuss her love life with him? We all know that the only reason she's around him is because she wants to make sure that Panchi doesn't fall for the wrong guy again. Though, she's failing miserably in that Tongue
Anyhow, I didn't find anything wrong in her reaction or action or wordsSmile

-Edited-

Said certain uncalled things in a fit of frustration. My apologies =)

Edited by Chill_Out - 18 March 2011 at 1:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonlove

monsoonlove Goldie
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

The last time i actually liked an episode of PKYEK was a month back i guessStern SmileWhats happening to the show?
i agree...the last time i liked an epi of PKYEk was about a month ago too i guess...the epi with abhay and piya in jungle and he gets her conscious...and that hug...wow..wat magic that was..truly epic..there were no dilogues there just because words were never needed for abhiya..bt now..tht connection toh hawa main furrr ho gaya..ab toh they don't even look at each other..Ouch.i miss my abhiya...Cry..i am not liking the current episodes at all..

p.s. you haven't been following the show??

-Doppelganger-.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

Originally posted by Kritz08

i agree...the last time i liked an epi of PKYEk was about a month ago too i guess...the epi with abhay and piya in jungle and he gets her conscious...and that hug...wow..wat magic that was..truly epic..there were no dilogues there just because words were never needed for abhiya..bt now..tht connection toh hawa main furrr ho gaya..ab toh they don't even look at each other..Ouch.i miss my abhiya...Cry..i am not liking the current episodes at all..

p.s. you haven't been following the show??

Kiranni, Kritzy HAS been following the show. Precisely why she has no idea what's happening just like us ROFL ROFL ROFL

monsoonlove-Doppelganger-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index