adeelahuju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Another hilarious episod..    Poor khanak newly preggy shan was irritating her so much...she got soooo tired bcz of him.. Shan was amazing yar he was going again and again to washroom and mje kheer khani hai , ice cream khani hai umm mood chnge hogaya abi halwa khana hai koi kasar nhi chodhi khanak ko tang krne mein ..and the way khanak was making faces that was so cute.. Bt at the end khanak gave him tough time just like tit for tat..which was impressive.. All in all marvelous performnce by yasharn.. Hatts of to them

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree really shaan troubled her too much  

but I loved it when she was ready with all he would ask for ..that painting part was so cute 

Yasharan were fantastic  
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
yashu did a maha splendid job
 i know it was kts show all d way 2 day but she complemented him soooooooo beautifully
 perfect expressions of a cute irritated wife but still giving in to prove her point n pull her hubbys leg
 perfectly acted by her

i loved those cute expression while painting n wen he goes fr susu every time

a vety very very cute epi n must watch to ejoy yrself to d core
 non stop laughter:)
angel_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i totally agree shan was irritating khanak but at the end khanak gave him hard time.........
brilliant performance by yashu & karan............both of them gave perfect expressions..............
yasharan did a fab job .............loved the episode...............it was cute episode.........
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved it too it was awesome!
-Deepali- thumbnail
poor khanak..shaan irreted her and demand many things of  her and she
completed for him
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
loved yashu expression poor thing shaan irritated her so much and was so tried doing al that thing loved loved karan doing that job yashu was outstanding both yasharan rock the epi with there acting and comic timing
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
shaan is 2 much irritating in preggy state..poor khanak...kitna sataya hai usse...
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree Adeela poor Khanak....One day she will get back at Shaan for this....In the future ofcourse, not at present😃.....I now want to see how Khanak copes with the music business....That will be interesting.....

ShaNak were at the nork-jork best....Awesome performance from YashAran⭐️👏....