they should have investigatedAngry , ek naukrani ka beta tha toh seedha jail
now i can understand why they r so harsh towards iccha

Sorry duplicateEmbarrassed

Edited by groucho - 18 March 2011 at 11:41am

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged

this mai n dadaji's conceit and arrogance was always shown OTT ... they were always selfish n selfcentered... and blinded by their wealth and status....
somehow didnt like them right from the begining... the way they dealt with that theft would have made anyone angry... and most probably this must have led to further events which must have made Satya n his mom's life further miserable.... causing her death ...or something on those lines...

satya's need for revenge is justified ... but as aditi said two wrongs dont make a right ... so its left to the CVs how they deal with this situation...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahmansmasourojgrouchotiny15

mahmansma Senior Member
mahmansma
mahmansma

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
It brought back memories of that horrid day when Damini is taken by the police. If I remember right, she was falsely accused by Nani? or was it Divya?

I so remember choti Iccha sitting on teh steps of the outhouse through the night waiting for her mother. My heart bled for her and all such real children in such a situation that day. 

Iccha and Satya reacted to similar situations in different ways - Iccha grew to forgive those who sent her mother to jail for stealing (false accusation), while Satya is baying for blood.

My feel is that Iccha will realize Satya's past, help him to forgive and get on with life, while making Bguys realize their mistake, and in the process, Satya will fall for her (join the list of Iccha admirers!)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgtiny15

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

this mai n dadaji's conceit and arrogance was always shown OTT ... they were always selfish n selfcentered... and blinded by their wealth and status....
somehow didnt like them right from the begining... the way they dealt with that theft would have made anyone angry... and most probably this must have led to further events which must have made Satya n his mom's life further miserable.... causing her death ...or something on those lines...

satya's need for revenge is justified ... but as aditi said two wrongs dont make a right ... so its left to the CVs how they deal with this situation...

Charu.. but you know, in real life when things get on to your own life, its difficult to always let go...One cant be Iccha maata..and specially if that has costed you the life of your parents. I cant tolerate even a single harsh word spoken to my mom..I ensure and be a sheild to my mom in every possible way! I can really understand and see why Satya is doing these things..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
See Vansh was drug addicted and it will be more believable to use him than a random servant , it wont fit at alll ..........

but sorry for Satz............

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index